Charity

Orlando

Re: Charity

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:15 pm

You know I have a good mood, but when I think about the fact that there are a lot of children and adults who are sick or not curable diseases or just very seriously, then I become sad.
Particularly unfortunate is the fact that a huge amount of money is required for treatment and for one family it is most often a heavy burden. That's when they turn to people for help. Very often you can see posts about helping sick children. And it happens that the disease is not at all curable, but the parents still do everything possible for their recovery, because otherwise it can not be?! ... I try how can I help such children, transfer money if available.

Ford

Postby Ford » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:11 am

I must say at once that now I intentionally leave the plane of the question: how people manage the help received. And the help is very different, and the situation is different, you can not appreciate it indiscriminately, and it's not right to try to determine whether the benefits have turned out or not. And control over use for certain reasons seems to me now an empty occupation.For example, an orphanage, it's just closer to me. Charitable actions, concerts, holidays, performances, gifts. For whom is this all carried out? For children. Of course everything is for them. They are sorry, they are abandoned, they need warmth, kindness, care.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:58 am

we usually help homeless pets dogs and cats and it actually brings some kind of pleasure for us. Pets are friends and they are the same ,they also need our attention and care. I think that all people should help animals. Because who if we are not. Charity is pretty good thing and actually great quality for people who like pets if we are speaking about pets. But also it is the best to help other people, especially if they are homeless too or simply with some diseases. You might understand what I mean

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:09 am

Okey guys.. I remember that from the very childhood I was in love with pets. Any of them made great impression on me, unfortunately I didn't have any opportunity to have some of them at home. That's why I tried to communicate with homeless dogs and cats. I tried to help then with food and I even did some shelters for them. Exactly taking care about pets I understood that they are the same as we and they also need people's help. I was worried about the fact that I could not have the one at home but nowadays I am continuing to help pets.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:10 am

Okey guys.. I remember that from the very childhood I was in love with pets. Any of them made great impression on me, unfortunately I didn't have any opportunity to have some of them at home. That's why I tried to communicate with homeless dogs and cats. I tried to help then with food and I even did some shelters for them. Exactly taking care about pets I understood that they are the same as we and they also need people's help. I was worried about the fact that I could not have the one at home but nowadays I am continuing to help pets.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Strong people analyze the progress towards their goals every day. They set aside time to study what they are doing well, and humbly recognize those aspects of their lives that need improvement. They are responsible for their mistakes and constantly strive to become better.
While some people go to great lengths to avoid any type of inconvenience, a strong person can tolerate discomfort when necessary for the sake of a great goal. They use fatigue, fear and pain to become better.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 3:06 pm

Therefore, our life can not be such that the absence of any problems, difficulties, obstacles in it would make it very boring, not interesting and senseless. The absence of difficulties in life would not allow it to develop, we would cease to develop, and everything would remain at the same level, nothing would change in our lives. And if a person does not develop, then he begins to degrade. After all, life itself, if we look at it, is an ongoing process, a movement from something to something - from birth to death, from undeveloped to developed, from simple to complex, from one form to another.

Liam

Postby Liam » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi, guys. I have a good mood, but when I think about the fact that there are a lot of children and adults who are sick or not curable diseases or just very seriously. I think that it is a very nice theme to discuss here. I think that all of us should help those people who need our help. I think we all should speak about it without any words. There are a lot of such people and if our authorities don't want to help those people, than we can help them, because we don't have such problems, as they have. I think we should help each other.

Return to “Chit Chat”