Malta

Alann

Re: Malta

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:19 am

Songguoli Seaview Courtyard Inn is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali. Dali Airport is 3 kilometers away, while Qingbi Stream and Monument of Shih-tsuTaking over Yunnan are 8 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is public parking on site, but a reservation is needed and it costs CNY 10 per day. i recommend you all just p ay attention on the stay there and think that this is on of the most popular and great places where you will get something benefitial and new for you and where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get there. i want you all just try to get something new for you there.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:36 am

Friends, i want to share one really positive place with you all and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive adn great emotions and impressions and ther eyou will be happy with the every moment of the stay and with the people you will meet there on your way. i think that you need just try it and you will be happy with the rest there. The hostel features a bath of wooden vat. Outdoors you may find a children's playground, a nice garden and a comfy terrace. Indoors you can relax at a shared lounge with a TV. If you are hungry you have a choice between eating out at an on-site restaurant and cooking at a well-equipped shared kitchen.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 pm

You know there are many positive and great places for the all of us to have the time there nad you will be really impresse d there with the time and you will be really impressed there with the time. i think tat you will be really impressed there with the time and you will be really satisfied there .
i think that you will be really impressed there. Pets are allowed on your request and there are no extra charges. If you travel with a child under 3 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds. Hostal Medellin offers dormitory rooms for 5, 6 and 7 persons. All dormitories are mixed! Dorms come with shared bathrooms. Bed linen is included.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:01 am

365 Inn is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Qianmen Metro Station (Line 2) and Zhusikou Metro Station (Line 7), and 10 minutes to get to Tian’anmen on foot form the hostel. Beijing Capital International Airport is 26.1 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby. i recommeend this place for you all to have the time and positive emotions an impressions there and i think that there are many positive and great emotgions this place will bring into the our life and you wll be happy to know that you will get everything that you need just stay there. i wish you have good time there.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Green Tortoise Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the lively North Beach Little Italy district. It will take you 3 minutes to get to the renowned City Lights Bookstore and 20 minutes to get to Fisherman's Wharf attractions on foot from the property. Ferry Building shops, farmers market and restaurants are 1 kilometer away. i like to have time and positive emotions and positie rest there and i think that there you will be happy with the itme and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you . i think that with the help of the stay there you will be impressed with the time annd with the all positive and great impressions you will get.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:21 am

There are many new and positive plACES for the all of us to have the time and there oyu wil be happy with the all posiitve and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that there you wil be happy with the every positive person you will meet., because therre you will have possibility to stay with the same people like you are. If you travel by car, there is public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed and charges are applicable. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Laundry facilities are available. Guests may have fun at a shared lounge with a TV, free foosball and billiards. You can make use of a fully-equipped shared kitchen.

Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 pm

NS Hostel & Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in central Coimbra. It will take you just a minute to get to Praça da República, and 15 minutes to get to Portugal dos Pequenitos and Coimbra University on foot from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. I think that there you wil be happy with the atmosphere you will get there and i think that this is one of the best places where you wioll be happy with the all positive and great emotions you will get. i think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get. i think that you need just try it.

Milko

Postby Milko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:05 pm

I hope that you all know place whee you will spend this vaaction time and i think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions nad impressions you iwll get there. i think that there you will be happy with the all positive impressed you will get there. i think that you need just go ther for the some time and stay there. 24-hour reception offers tourist information, car and bicycle rental. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. There is also a shared refrigerator on every floor. If you travel with a child under 6 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Home Hostel Plovdiv offers a wide range of rooms for everyone - Single Rooms for individuals, Twin Rooms and Double Rooms for couples, Triple Rooms and Quadruple Rooms for group of friends and families. Rooms come with shared bathrooms. The amenities include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. i waqnt you all just pay attention on the stay there na you will bee hapy with the time and with the rest having there with the all your friends and i think that with the help of it you will get a lot of new and positive emotions and impressions and you will be happy with the time and with the rest you will get there all the time for you ther.e

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:48 pm

Guys, East Gate Guest Rooms is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Plovdiv. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Plovdiv's Old Town and 10 minutes to get to the city center on foot from the hostel. The Plovdiv International Fair is 400 meters away. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby. i recommend you all just try this place and i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i think that with the help of this place you all the time will be satisfied with the life and with the rest , because there you will see something new and positive for you all.

Return to “Chit Chat”