Malta

Willy.W

Malta

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi fellows!!!ARe you ready to find out something interesting about traveling??? For example about Malta Pride Festival????Has someone aware of it??? If you are interested in it you can read this fantastic article!!!!
http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/09/26/ ... -festival/ For example I have read that Malta consists of three inhabited islands – Malta (the largest), Gozo, and Comino. Malta Pride is an equal new event and approaching to its fourth year in 2017. However, within a short space of time, it has grown from 80 partakers to near 1,000. I will be waiting for your comments!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Edgar

Re: Malta

Postby Edgar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:27 am

I've never been in Malta and I've never visited a festival. I think that it is great. My friend visited one festival. He told that it is incredible to be present on such a show. He said that the atmosphere on that celebration was amazing and he would like to visit at least one more festival. I think that I would go with him to see how wonderful it is.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:42 am

i think that there are many positive and great places for the all of us to have the time there nad you will be really impresse d there with the time and you will be really impressed there with the time. i think tat you will be really impressed there with the time and you will be really satisfied there . i think that you will be really impressed there. Pets are allowed on your request and there are no extra charges. If you travel with a child under 3 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds. Hostal Medellin offers dormitory rooms for 5, 6 and 7 persons. All dormitories are mixed! Dorms come with shared bathrooms. Bed linen is included.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:52 pm

There aer anbny positve great gay -friendly placs for the all of us to have the time there. I think that you need just keep this place in the mind and you will be really imperssed thre with the tieme and with the rest having there al the time. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind. i think that thee you will be reallty satisfied there with the tioe admn with the rest there. I THINK THAT you will be really satisfied there. Also the Moods provides cruising areas, private cabins and showers. If you are a lover of hot feelings you will appreciate it. There are many regular men-only weekly events and a huge range of monthly parties and drag shows.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi there, I am interested in reading, you know it. Probably it is my best deal / activity to read articles, are written all over the world. It is understandable that Malta is a small island country when compare with its Mediterranean neighbors. Don’t disappoint! Thank for spectacular cookery and wine to the amazing visuals of landscape, Malta’s popularity will only increase and Valletta will be a European capital of culture in 2018. It was political, with the aforecited float a protest against the government’s absence of action on same-sex marriage.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:39 am

The President of Malta, Marie-Louise Coleiro, has signed a new law on August 1, which gives the LGBT community another reason to celebrate during the gay parade that is due on 9 September.On July 12, the country's parliament approved by an overwhelming majority of the changes proposed by the government regarding the law on marriage, in which the reference to the mother or father was replaced by the word "parent" neutral word, which means father or mother, and the spouse's words for "spouse" also neutral a word that means someone of one of the spouses.It should be noted that same-sex civil partnerships in the Republic of Malta were legalized in April 2014.

Porri

Postby Porri » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:25 pm

There are many people who like to travel and all the time just try to get aqnd open something interesting and positive all the time . i think that you will be really impressed with the time postie and great impressions there for you. i want you all need just go there and there you will see something great for you. i think that you will be impressed there. The property is surrounded by a variety of shops and restaurants. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in lockers. Loft Hostel offers Mixed Dormitory Rooms. Dormitories come with shared bathrooms. The amenities include air conditioning, a refrigerator and a microwave. Some dorms have a seating area.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Dengba Hostel Siem Reap Branch is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Siem Reap. King's Road Angkor is 1.2 kilometers away, while Pub Street is 1.3 kilometers from the property. Angkor Wat is 8 kilometers from the hostel. If you travel by car there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. i think that everybody will get something benefitial all the time there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and with the help of it you will be happy and impressed with the all posiitve and great impressions you will get there for you. i want you will get just positive and great impressions there for you and you will be happy with the time there.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:50 pm

MacEwan University Residence features a fitness center and a games room. The hostel offers facilities for disabled guests. MacEwan University Residence offers Queen Rooms, Deluxe Queen Rooms, Suites, Two-Bedroom Suites and Four-Bedroom Suites. The amenities include a desk and a refrigerator. Some rooms have a flat-screen cable TV. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/macew ... residence/ i really impressed with this place and i think that there you will be impressed with the time and with the time you will get there for you . i want you all just go there and you will be happy there with the time.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Rio Surf House features an outdoor pool and water sports facilities. If you want to have a rest from the city fuss, you can relax at a peaceful garden or on a nice terrace with BBQ facilities. Indoors guests can socialize and watch a TV at a shared lounge. If you travel with a child under 4 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds. this is one of the best places where i have ever been and i think that with the help of this place you will open something new and positive there for oyu and you will be really impressed with the time and with the surrounding there. because this place is located in the city center and you will see all the city with the help of this one.

Return to “Chit Chat”