Malta

Milko

Re: Malta

Postby Milko » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Hostel Cacaia Rio is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Rio de Janeiro’s Lapa District is 1 kilometer away, while Rio’s city center is 2.5 kilometers from the hostel. Santos Dumont Airport is 5.5 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests can prepare meals and snacks at a fully- equipped shared kitchen. here you will be really impressed with the time and with the atmosphere of the stay . i think that you need just try to get something new and positive there . i like it and i want you al just go there and have the time with the all your friends and relatives all together in the comfortable place . just do it.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:29 am

There are amny gveat and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions and with the help of this you can see something great adn new for yuo all over the world. because there are many great places for the all of us to havethe time and positive emotions and impressions there and you will be happy there with the time. Start your day with a buffet breakfast including fresh fruits, breads and cold meats, a selection of hot and cold drinks served at the hostel. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can relax and watch a TV at a shared lounge. Outdoors you can find BBQ facilities. For kids’ entertainment there are children television networks.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:19 pm

With the help of travelling oyu all the time can get something more from the life and there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive and great emotions and impressions there . i think that with the help of it you will get something benefitial and great for you and you will be happy and satisfied there . Start your day with a buffet breakfast served at the hostel. During the day you can cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Laundry service is available for all guests. Guests can have a rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge. If you travel with a child under 5 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds.

jonm

Postby jonm » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:37 pm

there is nothing better than travelling with the family and i think that you need just be ready for it in advance, because there are many different places and this is very difficult to find the right place where you will have the time and positive and great impressions for the all your family members. i want to recommend you all one place for the stay there https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hostel-carioquinha/ Hostel Carioquinha offers 2-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms, 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms, 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms and 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms. Dormitories have air conditioning. Dorms come with shared bathrooms. Bed linen is included.

Norby

Postby Norby » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:08 pm

I like to travel and during the travelling all the time just try to get something benefitial all the time for me . i think that with the help of travelling you will get something benefitial and new for you and you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all posiitve and great impressions you will get there for you. i think that yuo need just try it and you will be happy with the stay there. Republica da Banana offers Female Dormitory Rooms and Male Dormitory Rooms. The amenities include a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Dormitories overlook the mountain or lake. Dorms come with shared bathrooms with a shower. Bed linen is included.

jonm

Postby jonm » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Rio Surf n Stay is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Maracanã Stadium is 39 kilometers from the property, while Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro is 45 kilometers away. Prainha Beach is 2 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby. i like this place and i think that you will be really impressed with the all positive and great impressions you will get there all the time for you. i think that with the help of the stay there you will change all your life for the better and you will be happy with the every minute you will get there together with the all your friends.

Porri

Postby Porri » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:40 pm

There are many new and positive places where you will get something benefitiqal all the time for you and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you. i thinkk that you will be happy with the all people you will see there andyou will have the time all together with the all of them there. Start your day with a breakfast buffet served at the hostel each morning. If you are hungry you can either prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen or eat out at one of various dining options located within a 5-minute walk. Rio Surf n Stay also features a fitness center and a nice garden with BBQ facilities.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Friends, i like to travel and there are many new and positive places where i like to have some time and where i all the time just try to open something new and benefitial for me. i think that there you will be happy and really impressed with the time having and with the best rest into your life. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind and stay there for some time. Laundry service is available for an extra fee. Mojito Hostel Ipanema Rio d Janeiro features an on-site bar, where you can socialize and have a drink. Indoors guests can relax at a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV, while outdoors guests may have a rest on a comfy terrace.

Norby

Postby Norby » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Hospedaria Rio is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Botafogo district in Rio de Janeiro. Walk for 30 minutes from the hostel and reach Botafogo Beach. Cristo Redentor Statue is 2.7 kilometers from the property, while Santos Dumont Airport is 4 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that this place can change all your life for the better and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i want you all just try this place and you will never want to stay at the other place , because this is one of the most positive and visited places where you will have the time with the company of your best friends.

Simon

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel features a well-equipped shared kitchen for you to cook at, a pool bar and an outdoor pool, and BBQ facilities. Every morning you can try a continental breakfast served at Jodanga Backpackers Hostel. Laundry service is provided for an extra fee. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city. I think that this si one of the best places where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the time and withe all positive and great impressions there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and go there when you will be free there. i recommend this place for you all and you will be happy there.

Return to “Chit Chat”