Malta

jonm

Re: Malta

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

I know that we all like to have the time at the comfortable place where you will get something new and benefitial for you and where you will be really impressed with the positive mood and with the all great things you will get there. i want you all just pay attention on the place which i like and i finally decided to share it with you all to have the time there. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Guests can try a free breakfast every morning at the hostel. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. Guests can relax at an inviting shared lounge with a TV and computers and cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen.

Tally

Postby Tally » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Hostel Estoril 3° is a gay-friendly hostel situated in downtown Buenos Aires. It will take you 30 minutes to get to the traditional Tortoni Coffee shop and 35 minutes to get to the Obelisk on foot from the property. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Saenz Peña metro station in a few minutes’ walk away. i think that there you will be happy with the time you will get, because there you will see something benefitial and new for you and you will be happy withthe rest and with the time you will get there . i want you all just keep this place in the mind and try to go there when you will have some possibiity for it.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Recently i open some positive and great place for me and i want to share it with you all . i think that with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed, because there you iwll get the atmosphere of holliday and you will never find better place than this one. i want we all go there and have the best party there for the all of us. Glasgow SYHA Hostelling Scotland is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Kelvingrove Park. Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and Sauchiehall Street are 600 meters from the hostel, while University of Glasgow is 700 meters away. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Glasgow’s bustling center and the shopping of Sauchiehall Street .

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:27 pm

I like to get something new from the life all the time nad i like to open some positive adn great places for the stay there. i think tha you need just pay attention on the positve and great impressions you will get there for you adn you will be happy and really satisfied with the all positive and great emotions adn impressions you will get there for you . Laundry facilities are available for an extra fee. Indoors you may watch a TV and have a rest at a shared lounge, while outdoors there is a comfy terrace for you to relax and socialize at. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:37 am

V&S Hostel Club is a gay-friendly hostel situated in central Buenos Aires. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the Colon Opera House and Florida Street, and 20 minutes to get to the Obelisk on foot from the hostel. You can easily get around the city, as there is Lavalle Subway Station in 200 meters from the property. i think that this place worthy your attention and ther oyu wil get the best rest ever for you and with the help of the stay there you will be happy and satisfied with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there for you , i want you all just try to have the time and positive rest there for you.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:39 am

Moreto & Caffeto Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Sofia. Walk for 15 minutes from the property and reach NDK and the European Union Metro station. Ivan Vazov Theater and Archaeological Museum are 2.3 kilometers away, while Presidency is 2.4 kilometers from the hostel. i think that there all your dreams will come true adn there you will get something special for you , because this place can bring a lot of diferent surprices for the people who have the time there. i want you all just know that this is very beautiful and charming place where you will have the time with the all family members and i think that there you will be happy.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:45 am

Hostel Taiti is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the green Kniazhevo Quarter. By car you can get to the city center in 10 minutes from the hostel. National History Museum is 2.7 kilometers away, while Boyana Church is 2.9 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site . i ike this place because of friendly staff i all the time can see there. because all people who working there ready to help you any time you need it and they will proide you will the best time ever. i thin that this is place where you will leave all your problemd and have possibility to start new more better life with the new surroundings.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Jurys Inn Cardiff is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Cardiff’s center. It will take you 20 minutes to get to the Principality Stadium, historic Cardiff Castle and Motorpoint Arena and 30 minutes to get to Cardiff University on foot from the property. If you travel by car, there is public parking at a location nearby, and it costs GBP 15 per day. Here you will get the best time ever for oyu and you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotions and impressions which you will get during the time having there for you. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and you will be really satisfied with the all details you will see there.

Milko

Postby Milko » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:24 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/jacks ... lm-hostel/ Friends, just keep this place in the mind and with the help of it you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive adn great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that there all your dreams will come true and you will be happy with the every moment you will get there for you. i recommend you all just stay there and have vacation. Outdoors you can also find an outdoor pool, but it’s seasonal. Guests who travel on a budget can cook different dishes at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Pets are allowed on your request, but charges may be applicable.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:25 am

Oke Hostal Downtown is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the historic centre of Asuncion. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Uruguaya Square and 20 minutes to get to Carlos Antonio López railway on foot from the hostel. Asunción Cathedral is 800 meters from the property, while Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 12 kilometers away Friends, i am sure that you will like this place and with the help of the stay there you will get something new and posiive all the time for you. because this is very popular place near gay peopel to have the time and positive emotions and impressions there . i think that with the help of the time having you will have the best rest.

Return to “Chit Chat”