Malta

Tally

Re: Malta

Postby Tally » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 am

Estacion Central Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Carlos Antonio López railway. Metropolitan Cathedral is 1.1 kilometers away, while Paraguayan Episcopal Centre is 1.2 kilometers from the hostel. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 12 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is private parking at a location nearby. i think that this is one of the brightest places where you will have the time and where you will open some posiitve and great emotions and impressions for you and with the help of the stay there you will be really impressed with the positive and great mood you will open there all the time for you.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:48 am

Hostel ONE Bratislava is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Stare Mesto district in Bratislava. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Bratislava Castle and 20 minutes to get to Michalska Tower on foot from the property. UFO Observation Deck is 600 meters away, while Bratislava Airport is 8 kilometers from the hostel. Here you can meet a lot of new and positive people and have the time together with the all of them just talking about something . i think that this is very popular place near gay people to hav the rest and positive emotions and rest there and with the help of it you will get something new and positive during the visiting for you there.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:26 am

I know that with the help of travelling adn new places visiting we all can increase positive and gerat moments in the life and i think that there are many posiitve and great places where you will see some positive and great impressive things which will make you really happy there. You can leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. A safety deposit box is available for your valuables. Breakfast is served at the hostel each day. For kids’ entertainment there are books, DVDs, music for children. Guests who travel with a child under 2 years don’t have to pay for s kid, if the child stays using existing beds.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:41 am

There are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions and impressions and there you will be happy with the time and with the great feelings you will get there for you. i hope that this is one of the most popular places where you will see something really benefitial and useful for you during the time having there. 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do in Asuncion. If you travel on a budget, there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Start your day with a tasty breakfast served at the hostel. Guests may chat with each other and watch a TV at a shared lounge.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Hostel 365 For U is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Lapad Bay. Dubrovnik Old Town is 1.5 kilometers from the hostel, while Franciscan Monastery Dubrovnik and Onofrio's Fountain are 1.6 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. i was there and i think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get. i hope that you will like this place and you will be really satisfied with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you. i want you all just try to go there and you will be happy with the time having together with the positive people there.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Elisabeth Old Town is a gay-friendly hostel situated in a close vicinity of the Bratislava city center. The property is located close to the Elisabeth Church. UFO Observation Deck is 1.3 kilometers away, while Bratislava Castle is 1.4 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is public parking on site. I think that there you will be happy with the time and with the positive rest and impressions you will get. i want you all just try to go there and you will be happy with the all positive and great impressions you will get there. i think that you will be happy with the all peopel you will meet there and you will be impressed with the time having.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:00 pm

With the help of the stay at the right place you wil get some positive aqnd great impressions for you and you will be happy to see something new and benefitial there. i think that this is one of the great variety of places where all your dreas will come true and there you will be impressed with the positive and great emotions you will get for you during the stay. because if you travel by car, there is free parking nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Laundry facilities are available. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. Each morning you can try a complimentary breakfast each morning served at the hostel.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Chicago Parthenon Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Chicago. Walk for 6 minutes from the hostel and find the UIC-Halsted Blue Line transportation stop. The Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park are 3.2 kilometers away. If you travel by car, there is public parking at a location nearby. i think that this is very benefitial place and there you will get something really value for you and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get for you. i hope that there you will see some positive and great emotions and this place will bring something new and positive for you all.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:19 pm

I think that we all need just try to get everything possible from the life and there ar manuy new places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there for you and you will be happy with the all positive emotions this rest will bring into your family. i think that you also need pay attention that for guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. 24-hour reception travel information and tour desk.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Guys, Mingyuege Inn is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali. Walk for 30 minutes from the hostel and find Dali Zhangjia Garden. Wuhua Building is 700 meters away, while Dali University is 1.5 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. this is favourite place for gay people to spend weekends there and i think that with the help of this place you will be really impressed with the great variety of different but still positive people , who ready to share thir time with you and listen about your problems and difficulties . i think that you will be impressedwith the stay there.

Return to “Chit Chat”