yogurts

Mert

Re: yogurts

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:04 pm

i have really a neutral attitude to yoghurts, i can not tell you that i do not like them but at the same time i am not really fond of them, i think that it is really very good way to have a breakfast and it is very healthy but you know at the same time i do not think that it is really very delicious when you eat it alone but when you add for example some fruits then i think that it is really perfect and you can not worry about anything. but in the same way i think that if you eat it all the time then you will not be able to eat it all the time, very soon you will be bored ad do not want to eat it anymore. but it is your choice.

Milko

Postby Milko » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:00 am

I think that this is very heakthy product and we all need pay attention on the fact that with the help of it we all can mke our shape more stronger adn bettr. That is why i think that this is very usefull and important to use it adn think about all the benefits it can bring in theour life. I think that this is great to use it when you all the time overeated and when you feel bad. Because it can normalize the feelings of the harmony in your body. But one of the words we are hearing more and more of regarding yogurt is "probiotics." Probiotics are "friendly bacteria" that are naturally present in the digestive system of the every person. That is why you need usr it.

Simson

Postby Simson » Thu May 04, 2017 4:00 am

Oooohhh without any words I like yogurts... It is very tasty and really very very helpful for our health.. I can agree with you Chase that dairy products are one of the best dietary sources of calcium in terms of bioavailability. calcium plays a primary role in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and is also important for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure...so I try to it dairy products and as usual it is milk and of course yogurt, because I know how it is helpful for my health..

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Yogurt improves the absorption of other nutrients. Useful bacteria contained in yogurt help better absorption of calcium, vitamins ;) Yogurt strengthens the immune system. There is evidence that if a person eats two cups of kefir daily, then the body quickly boosts immunity produces interferons. 8-) :arrow: :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Alann

Postby Alann » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:18 pm

I think that this is very benefitial product adn you will find the freat tiem there. I all the time try to fidn the benefntis in the every product for me. I think that you need pay attention on the benefits for th eown body for you .I all the time need pay atetntion on the variety of the great things. i like to eat it adn i think that we all need pay atetntion on it. Adequate nutrition plays a major role in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, and the micronutrients of greatest importance are calcium . I think that you need pay attention on it and you will find a lot fo the positive emotiosn from it and you will feel the happiness.

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Have a good night boys of this great recourse!! How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to have a great talk today together with me? So I also like yogurts, because it is very helpful for our organism and at all it is a dairy product that can have just a good influence on our health. I am a great fan of it. And also I can say that if you want to lose weight yogurt can help you in it. I also heard that yogurt is beneficial for maintaining cholesterol levels in the body and preventing ailments like hypertension, while also boosting immunity. It is true I think. ;)

Norby

Postby Norby » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Yogurt is very benefitial product ad we all need just pay atetntion on this fact and try to eat it.i think that we all the time need just keep this fact in the mind that with the help of the yogurt we all can normalize our health and we can feel better if to eat it regulariy.I I know that we all the time need just try to see all the benefits from it and try to find something useful for us and use it all the tiem like the addition to the food every day.Yogurt can be made from all types of milk. Varieties made from skim milk are considered fat-free, whereas those made from whole milk are considered full-fat. You need be very attentive.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:00 am

I also really like eating different yogurts because they are not only very very tasty but also very very healthy!!! It is the best variant if you want to lose weight and you need something tasty and not harmful. It is more than true that it is the best dietary sources of calcium in terms of bioavailability. Did you know that calcium plays a primary role in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and is also important for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure No??? But exactly this element can be found in yoghurts.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:57 pm

I am glad to meet you as usual here today. And what about you? I know that yogurts have a lot of beneficial. And that's why I like eating it. I know many facts as for yogurts for example I know that yogurt helps to improve the absorption of other nutrients. Beneficial bacteria contained in yogurt help to better calcium absorption of B vitamins B. In particular, lactic acid, which is in yogurt, improves the absorption of calcium from milk, improving its absorption walls. Yogurt strengthens the immune system. And if you use it you will never have problems with your stomach system

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:15 pm

You know of course as may other people i like yogurts very much i think that they are very delicious and you may substitute with them nay kinds of meals.
it may be a breakfast, or you may eat it as dessert. i think that it would be really good for you because it would help you to get rid of digestion problems and you would be really very happy. of course there are a lot of different yogurts but the most delicious ones are those which are made at home. although t is very long and a bit hard to do them i like doing them because i enjoy making something tasty for my boyfriend. and you may to the yogurt everything you want.

Return to “Chit Chat”