yogurts

Chase

yogurts

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:14 pm

do you like yogurts? what benefits of them do you know? i can not tell you that i am fond of yogurts but still sometimes i have the desire to eat banana or chocolate one. i have read and heard a lot about the benefits of yogurt and most of them are scientifically proved. dairy products are one of the best dietary sources of calcium in terms of bioavailability. calcium plays a primary role in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and is also important for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure. personally i try to eat more self-made yogurts because i am sure that they are healthy.

Easton

Re: yogurts

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 pm

although i do not like yoghurts very much i know that they have a lot of healthy benefits. many dairy products, including some yogurts, are made with added vitamin D. find out which brands have added vitamin D by checking out the table below, and by reading labels when you shop. also there are a lot of other benefits of yogurts but i do not know all of them. it will help you with some digestion problem and everything like that. that is why i think that you have to eat yoghurt. although i do not like it i try to eat at least a bit every day.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Of course dairy products are one of the best dietary sources of calcium. By the way they are so tasty. I like eating yogurts. I prefer strawberry or banana yogurts. But not always they can influence in a good way on our health. It depends which factory and how prepares eat. So that I can say that self-made yogurts are safer to eat and we know exactly they are not harmful.

florian

Postby florian » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Yogurt is a powerhouse of various vitamins and minerals that are also present in milk. Furthermore, yogurt is a good source of easily digestible proteins. Yogurt is beneficial for maintaining cholesterol levels in the body and preventing ailments like hypertension, while also boosting immunity. It is good for improving the strength of bones and teeth, aids in digestion, and is valuable in skin care.

Malkoln

Postby Malkoln » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you all guys. :D :D :D :D First off, your body needs to have a healthy amount of ''good'' bacteria in the digestive tract, and many yogurts are made using active, good bacteria. One of the words you’ll be hearing more of in relation to yogurt is ''probiotics.'' 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Probiotic, which literally means ''for life,'' refers to living organisms that can result in a health benefit when eaten in adequate amounts. In fact, the health benefits of yogurt are so impressive that many health-conscious people make it a daily habit. Calcium has been shown to have beneficial effects on bone mass in people of all ages, although the results are not always consistent.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Useful bacteria contained in yogurt help maintain the desired acidity of the digestive system organs, which helps prevent constipation and diarrhea, and improves absorption of nutrients contained in the foods. Calcium in the product plays an essential role in the prevention of celiac disease organism. It creates an environment for the development of beneficial micro flora and inhibits the development of pathogenic micro flora. Because of living bio-bacteria that are found in certain types of yogurt: strengthens the immune system, hemopoietic system, creates an unfavorable environment for the emergence of cancer of the colon, prevents constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, inflammation bowel disease.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Yogurt helps to improve the absorption of other nutrients. Beneficial bacteria contained in yogurt help to better calcium absorption of B vitamins B. In particular, lactic acid, which is in yogurt, improves the absorption of calcium from milk, improving its absorption walls. Yogurt strengthens the immune system. There is evidence that, if a person eats daily two cups of yogurt, the body rapidly boost immunity produces interferon. Bacterial cultures contained in yogurt, stimulate the white blood cells that help fight infections. Conducted experimental studies that suggest that lactobacilli can inhibit the development tumors. Yogurt helps to recover from intestinal infections.

Damien

Postby Damien » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Yogurt - a valuable source of calcium. Two cups of yogurt contains 450 mg of calcium. This is half of the recommended daily calcium intakes for the child, and about 30-40% of normal adults. Yogurt - great source of protein. Natural yogurt contains 10-14 grams of protein (two cups), representing 20% of the recommended daily intakes for anyone. Yogurt containing live bacterial cultures, gives greater body proteins than milk (obtained 10 g and 8 g, respectively). In the process of fermentation in the production of yoghurt milk protein is converted, and the body can absorb it much easier. Yogurt reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol. It is believed that the inclusion of yogurt in the diet can affect cholesterol levels. And positively, reducing "bad" cholesterol.

Minor

Postby Minor » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:45 am

MMMMMM YUMMY) I like it :D :D :D :D :D Greek yogurt is packed with probiotics. These are microorganisms such as bacteria and yeast. These normally live in your intestines, and having good microorganisms in your intestines helps keep you healthy. Without a healthy balance of good bacteria from probiotics, too much bad bacteria can build up and cause damage to our immune systems. Probiotics are great for the digestive system, and especially helpful to people who suffer from conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome. Vegetarians are often deficient in B12 because it generally is found in meats, so Greek yogurt is an excellent, meat-free way to add more to your diet.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:06 pm

I can not say that I am fond of yogurts, but sometimes I can eat them. But I never buy yogurts at the supermarkets. I usually make it by myself. I can add there any fruits I like and want. Mos of all I enjoy eatin strawberry, banana and pineapple yogurts. Also I try not to eat very sweet food, so I add very little sugar there.

Return to “Chit Chat”