yogurts

Minor

Re: yogurts

Postby Minor » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 am

hI EVERYBODY HERE) :D :D :D :D Yes , I like it. I can eat it every day at the breakfast and this is pleasure for me. I try many yogurts with different tastes and I have the favourite one with the strawbery tast. This is amazing :D :D :D :D :D In fact, the health benefits of yogurt are so impressive that many health-conscious people make it a daily habit. There ARE A LOT OF CALCIUM IN THE YOGURT. Calcium has been shown to have beneficial effects on bone mass in people of all ages, although the results are not always consistent. It has a positive effect on varied bodily functions and benefits the human system at all levels. Plus it doesn't hurt that it tastes good.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:03 pm

If we talk about the real, manufactured by all the rules, yogurt, it really is very useful for the organism: saves us from pathogenic microorganisms, normalizes the process of digestion, a part of the yoghurt micro flora stimulates the action of the immune system; yogurt rich in phosphorus and calcium, necessary to complete the work the body: 100 g of the product is 25% of the daily rate of calcium and 15% phosphorus standards.

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:38 pm

I do not like all kinds of daily products!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: And i do ot know why.. there is no alergy or something.. i do not feel bad about it, i just hate all the milk and jogurts.. they are bad for me. however i heard that they have a good influence on the person's heath. so it might be goo for you guys, but not for me((( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:38 pm

I do not like fruits, but I am fond of different kinds of yogurts :lol: :) I know that they can cause harm for my health if I drink it toomuch, but they are so tasty :x :roll: :D I can not eat them less, I tried, but I can not :roll: :cry: I try not to buy cheap yogurts, but only expensive. And it is a really good idea to prepare self-made yogurts :!: :roll:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 pm

I like not only yoghurts, but all dairy products. The main reason why I consume them is their taste. I like drinking milk in the morning with chocolate toasts. In the evening I usually eat cottage cheese with sour cream. The last one is the source of proteins. As for the yoghurts, they are my favorite dairy product. I usually eat yoghurts for lunch or can drink it on my way work. There are plenty of tastes, but I prefer with banana, chocolate, strawberry, cherry and peach. It's very convenient for me to consume this product while I'm travelling. More over, the scientists have proved that yoghurts have lots of benefits and are very useful for our stomach and organism in general.

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:04 pm

I never was fond of it, but tasted a lot...I read that probiotics are often added to yogurt for their health effects. Some common ones are Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Bifidus. These probiotics can help maintain the balance of bacteria necessary for a healthy digestive system; boost the immune system, shortening the length and severity of sickness; and may reduce eczema in babies. So we can eat such kind of food)))

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 pm

i think that there are a lot of people who like yogurts , they are so delicious that you can reject when you see them. i think that it is really so with almost every person. as you have understood i am really fond of yogurts. i do not even think about their benefits, because I just love them and that is it. i can eat only yogurt but i understand that it would not be healthy at all. i have heard that they have a lot of benefits for the health because they are really full of vitamins and minerals needed for us but i can not tell you for sure because i have not checked this information.that is everything i can tell you about it.

Minor

Postby Minor » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi friends) Nice to meet you all here :) :) :) :) :) I like to eat and drink it , because I find it very useful and benefitial for me. The health benefits of yogurt are so impressive that many health-conscious people make it a daily habit. And each year, more and :D :D :D :D more research is published adding insight into the health benefits from eating yogurt. Although those who had the yogurt snacks did not eat fewer calories at the next meal, both types of yogurt resulted in lower hunger ratings and higher fullness ratings than either of the other snacks. When buying yogurt, your first decision is whether you want regular-fat, low-fat, or fat-free.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Oh actually as for me i am not a big fan of yougurts :? I agree and respect your point of view, guys, but frankly speaking i still can not understand how people drink and ear all this stuff like yougurts, kefir, fermented baked milk. It even smells not tasty. This taste and flavour reminds me of soured milk. Only what i like is just pure milk without any additions. I know that milk products are very good for health but i can aslo say that milk is good for health and its is not necessary to poison yourself with the stuff which you do not like.

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:24 pm

i am not a great fan of all dairy products i do not find them inormously useful, however all people whom i know showt that i am sooooooooooo wrong :lol: :lol: I do not like it since childhood and cannot do anything with it. it is wrong for me... i do not like neither the taste nor the smell.. yogurt, perhaps it is better then milk, but i do not drink it too often :lol:

Return to “Chit Chat”