yogurts

Rojo

Re: yogurts

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Beneficial bacteria contained in yogurt help to better calcium absorption of B vitamins B. In particular, lactic acid, which is in yogurt, improves the absorption of calcium from milk, improving its absorption walls. Yogurt strengthens the immune system. There is evidence that, if a person eats daily two cups of yogurt, the body rapidly boost immunity produces interferon. Bacterial cultures contained in yogurt, stimulate the white blood cells that help fight infections. Conducted experimental studies that suggest that lactobacilli can inhibit the development tumors. Yogurt helps to recover from intestinal infections.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 am

Hello guys))Of course I like yogurts!!And I think that there are a lot of benefits in it!!Thanks to this product exchange processes in an organism are normalized, and it is recovered, after acceptance of antibiotics, digestive tract microflora. Often it is applied as preventive measures and to the amendment of health after injuries and transactions.Yogurt becomes a panacea for the people lacking for calcium. Lactic acid promotes the best assimilation by an organism of the useful substances arriving with food which, in turn, block carcinogens and are capable after poisoning, to clear an organism. Unlike milk, cases of an allergy to this product are unknown. :idea: :idea:

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi friends))All we know that yogurt is a milk oxidation product with good bacteria. In the course of processing of milk protein these bacteria produce the nutrients necessary for a human body. Yogurt is of great value from the point of view of a delivery. It is acquired better than whole milk (approximately for 60%).As a result of activity of these bacteria yogurt contains more B12 vitamin, B3 vitamin and vitamin A, than milk! Vitamins of group B are necessary for obtaining energy from food, normal work of a nervous system and adjustment of level of a cholesterin in a blood. Vitamin A helps to keep health of a skin and eyes, it is also necessary for fight against infections.So As for me I try to eat yogurts every day and I recommend you the same)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:21 pm

of course i like yoghurts, i think that all people like them because they are really very very delicious and tasty, and i think that besides that they are very good for your health and that is why i do not see any reasons why i shall not eat them. i think that you understand what i am talking about. tht is what i think about it. of cours it is great if you have an opportunity to do them at home and if you have the desire to do it, but personally i do not have any desire to do it , i think that it is too hard for me to do it. i am not young and sometimes it gets harder and harder for me to learn something new. i am not in those gadgets.

Bern

Postby Bern » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 am

well talking about yoghurts , i would be honest with you i do not really like them. yes i can eat one or two sometimes when i do not have anything to eat or when i want them , but it really happens very often, for me they are not very delicious, i like only one kind of yoghurts but id do not know how hey are called and that is why can not help you with it,unfortunately. in general i would like to tell you that it is your own choice whether you eat them or not, if you like them then you eat them. i think that they have a lot of vitamins only if you cook them at home but if you buy them at the shop they are not helpful for you.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:45 am

Hellow friends) Nice to meet you all here. I think that this is great we have talk here with you all. We have a lot in common and i want ot share the interesting facts with you all. I think that you can find the people who do not like the yogurt. I think that this is the best way to increase the positive vitamins in your body.First off, your body needs to have a healthy amount of ''good'' bacteria in the digestive tract, and many yogurts are made using active, good bacteria. One of the words you’ll be hearing more of in relation to yogurt is ''probiotics.'' Probiotic, which literally means ''for life,'' refers to living organisms that can result in a health benefit when eaten in adequate amounts.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Hi guys! I love the yogurt! Every morning, I love yogurt with fruit! Yogurt improves digestion and helps the body to cope with infections. Yogurt has a lot of value from the point of view of nutrition. It is absorbed better than whole milk. The beneficial bacteria contained in yogurt help maintain the desired acidity of the digestive system, helping to prevent constipation and diarrhea. Prefer yogurt, which is made from milk fermented with lactic acid bacteria without admixtures or chemical additives. Yoghurt containing live probiotics, helps to improve the digestive system. ;) ;) ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:42 am

Here you are guys!! I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website today)) I would like to say guys that of course I am fond of such a tasty product as yogurt!! I think that it is the best variant for eating when you are on a diet. Moreover I can say that Chase is right about helpfulness dairy products. I agree that dairy products are one of the best dietary sources of calcium in terms of bioavailability. calcium plays a primary role in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and is also important for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure .that's why I like to eat it!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :mrgreen: :geek: How are you doing today friends?? Are you ready to have nice conversation with me today?? I hope so guys :ugeek: You know, my attitude to yogurts is very very good and at all I like daily products and moreover I like everything that has made from milk!! I think that also yogurts can help to loose weight and in any cases it can only be useful for our health without any harmful influence on your health!!Mostly I try to eat yogurts early in the morning or for example at night!

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Well i have never thought about this topic seriously enough. I like eating yogurts. I prefer strawberry or banana yogurts. But not always they can influence in a good way on our health. It depends which factory and how prepares eat. So that I can say that self-made yogurts are safer to eat and we know exactly they are not harmful. ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Chit Chat”