insomnia

Chase

insomnia

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:30 pm

as i have understood a lot of guys here are suffering from insomnia, and it is my problem as well. i think that the main cause of it is high level of stress in your life. try to avoid heavy, rich foods within two hours of bed. fatty foods can take a lot of work for your stomach to digest and spicy or acidic foods can cause heartburn. stop drinking caffeinated beverages at least eight hours before bed. while alcohol can make you feel sleepy, it interferes with the quality of your sleep, and nicotine is a stimulant. i hope that it will help you with this problem.

Easton

Re: insomnia

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:42 pm

do not worry, i have some my own ways of treating it. i think that the best way to fall asleep fast is to take some warm bath before you go to bed, you will relax and your organism would be very sleepy so to say.i think that you can also add some herbs for example chamomile it improves your sleep and helps to fall asleep fast. i know that there are also some other ways , for example you may be very active throughout the day and you will be so tired and exhausted that you will fall asleep in several minutes.i hope that it will help you with your problem.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Not only guys from here, but a lot of other people are suffering from insomnia nowadays. And the main reason, I guess, is modern stressful life. Many people feel nervous even if they do not have serious reasons. Eating and bad habbits also influences on our sleep and health at all. So, there are lots of factors which cause insomnia.

florian

Postby florian » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Treating the underlying cause of secondary insomnia may resolve or improve the sleep problem, especially if you can correct the problem soon after it starts. For example, if caffeine is causing your insomnia, stopping or limiting your intake of the substance might make the insomnia go away. :ugeek: :ugeek:

Malkoln

Postby Malkoln » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Tossing and turning during the night or having trouble falling asleep can make you sleepy and grouchy during the day. You may have tried some things to help your insomnia that haven't worked. The good news is that there are many treatments to help you sleep better. But first it helps to know the reason why you don't sleep well. If you have a medical problem, such as chronic pain, or an emotional problem, such as stress or depression, treating that problem may help you sleep better. Getting ready for bed means more than turning down the sheets. Sleep experts know that there are many things that affect how well you sleep. Behavior and lifestyle changes improve overall sleep quality and the time it takes to fall asleep-without the side effects of sleep medicines.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Here are a few tips to help you cope with insomnia. Sleep not less than 8 hours! It is the number considered optimal for maintaining youth, beauty and health, both physical and psychological. Wake up at the right time. Scientists have found that if a person wake up during slow sleep, it will be harder to adapt to the active daily life, and it will be a day listless and tired. But the revival of the fast phase, similar to wakefulness, pass easily, even if you sleep less than usually. Right evening snack. The correct menu in the evening time of day should consist of carbohydrates soothing, and oddly enough, it rolls, cakes and porridge - they are considered the best sleeping pills.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Use the bed for its intended purpose. Avoid it during the day and even in the evening do not lie in bed. Read a book or watch TV sitting in a chair! Join fitness club or even do gymnastics. It is enough to perform physical exercise 20-30 minutes a day and insomnia will go away. But most importantly, do not exercise at night! The ideal time for physical activities - for 4-5 hours before sleep. Regime. Try to go to bed and get up at the same time. The body loves order. If you do not teach it to a certain rhythm of sleep and wakefulness, you won’t be able to avoid problems. Try to avoid a hearty dinner and a high fluid intake before bedtime. Walk before bedtime. At least half an hour, but regularly.

Damien

Postby Damien » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:15 am

Strict regime. This is the main non-pharmacological ways to combat insomnia. Because firstly we must try to cope without medication. Get up and go to bed at the same time, no matter how many hours you slept, slept or not, it is a weekday or weekend. Please wake up and go to bed on the alarm, after a while, on average, a month of strict sleep, the body itself will start to work as a watch. Preparation for the sleep. Recommendations are extremely simple and intuitive - not to load you belly, but do go to bed with a feel of hunger that is just and will not go to sleep. Do not drink a lot of liquid to the bladder did not wake at night. Do not do anything invigorating for 2-3 hours before bedtime - brainstorming, creative problems in sports.

Minor

Postby Minor » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:33 am

:D :D :D I agree with you, that many people nowadays suffer from this problem. It can be a reason of many health problems and problems with the coordination and nervous system. There are many ways how to predict and deal with it. Plenty of treatment options for insomnia are available. Good sleep habits and a healthy diet can remedy many cases of insomnia. 8-) 8-) 8-) Behavior therapy or medication may be necessary in some cases. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: It’s important to determine whether or not an underlying issue or medical condition is causing your insomnia. Many cases of insomnia are a result of stress, or some other emotional or physical condition that needs separate treatment.
Last edited by Minor on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:23 pm

A breathing method always helps me. To get rid of insomnia and sleep a person needs to count the number of breaths. If you concentrate on just breathing, all unnecessary thoughts will leave your head and you pretty quickly will fall asleep. Completely turn off the lights in your room. Remove the maximum sources of sound. Go to bed, close your eyes. Choose a number from which the countdown will begin. The best is 500. Try to fully concentrate on your breathing. Breathe steadily and freely. In your mind, imagine that your breath is relaxed and clean. Start exhaling considered in reverse order. Do this until, until you reach 0. If the number could not achieve the ultimate goal and you failed to sleep, start from the beginning.

Return to “Chit Chat”