insomnia

Howard Freeman

Re: insomnia

Postby Howard Freeman » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Insomnia can be a result of different things, you know. And not always we can imagine what it can be. So I advise you to visit a doctor. You can also tell him your thoughts about this. Say what you are eating, drinking, maybe you nervous or something disturbs you. On the whole I wish you to stay healthy and sleep good.

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Well it is a problem man.. :oops: :oops: :oops: You know friend, there are a lot of home remedies here in the net... I had problems with sleep in the University, cause there were a lot of job.. and after some times i found my own method - Joga))) I started visiting lessons and after some ecercises I found out that it is easy to fal asleep)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 pm

I think that insomnia is rather popular problem not only here, but in the whole world :oops: :( :( And I can say that it is a tragedy. A lot of young people, adults and even children suffer from it ;) I think it is the result of modern lifestyle. People think little about themselves, but worry too much about other problems. And insomnia is a result of all this things.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Insomnia is a very popular problems nowadays in our modern and full of stress world :( :( :o :shock: A lot of people suffer from insomnia, you see :?: :idea: :shock: :shock: :? :? Ad a lot of them attend they do not understand why they have it. I guess the reason is very easy. They often nervous and keep to a stressful lifestyle :? :? :idea:

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello everyone! I have the same problem... Sometimes I read before I going to bed, try not to eat a lot, listen to some calm pleasant music, watch some boring movie, relax, turn off all lights - and it helps me...I never used some medicines to struggle with it, and wont advice you to do it) So try to find your method)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Yes, for many people insomnia could be a real trouble. Its not weird at all as our life nowadays is full of stresses, some emotional or physical discomfort, constant noise outside, that are the main causes of insomnia. For those who suffer from it I will recommend the following: first of all try to go to sleep at the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning, don't drink coffee or other drinks containing caffeine, avoid smoking and drinking alcohol and do not exercise before going to bed.Just take a warm bath of shower, you can also use some aroma oils in your bedroom that will make it comfortable for sleeping. If after these recommendations you still suffer from insomnia, Its better to visit a doctor.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Sometimes I also suffer from insomnia and I agree with the author with the advices he gives and the reasons. Insomnia to my mind, can be caused by some worries and stress in life. Or like in my case i have insomnia more often the night before an important event, like some conferences or before travelling somewhere. Or on the contrary i can have insomnia after an important day, after some conferences or after meeting with important people concerning my work. To help the insomnia one should just calm day, to drink hot tea and tell himself that Tomorrow will be another day and you can think about it tomorrow.

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:10 pm

I am sure that is is damn bady, cause some times i do also have it.. but it is not a desease with me, i just have to give my works in time and i have little time, so some nights are spent of editing everything i have written before :lol: :lol: and i know what does it realy mean not to sleep, you are just like a zombie.. not the best feeling in the world. better to find a great mathod, but i donot really know which one..

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:47 am

bad sleep may be the cause of different problems. i think that the main cause of it is high level of stress in your life. try to avoid heavy, rich foods within two hours of bed. fatty foods can take a lot of work for your stomach to digest and spicy or acidic foods can cause heartburn. stop drinking caffeinated beverages at least eight hours before bed. while alcohol can make you feel sleepy, it interferes with the quality of your sleep, and nicotine is a stimulant. support your biological clock by going to bed and getting up at the same time every day, including weekends. hope you would overcome this problem with the help of my tips.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:30 pm

I can say that there is a very simple reason why so many people suffer from insomnia :o :shock: :!: It is because we live in a world full of stress and bustle, you see :( :( :( Everybody is nervous and worries about everything too much ;) We keep to a very stressful, busy and fast lifestyle, we work a lot and have little time for some rest :cry:

Return to “Chit Chat”