insomnia

Minor

Re: insomnia

Postby Minor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:56 am

Hi friends/ I think that this is very common problem nowadays and all this because of unhealthy lifestyle and because of th stress which modern people experianced every day. I think that this is very important to find some time for the rest and family. Because this simple deals help you to rest and feel better....... If you try all the simple ways to lose it,and you still can not sleep. You need to go to the hospital and ask for help there are many new clinics of sleep which can help you to solve this problem. And do not leave this problem without the solution , because this is very dangerous fo not sleep for a long time.It can cause many health problems in the future.

Harry

Postby Harry » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:35 pm

i do not suffer from this problem but i think that you are having it because of the stress and once you would be able to reduce the stress level in your life and rest more than i think that you would not have any difficulties with the sleep.first of all try to forget about the problems at your job, i know that it may be hard but take one day off and you would see that your sleep becomes better. then try to avoid stress at home, you are having it at work than at home just enjoy peace. try to have the bath before a sleep, spend there more than half an hour and you would definitely enjoy your sleep. good luck.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:55 pm

That happens to all of us sometimes :? It's better to prevent insomnia. Make your bedroom an inviting place. Keep the room free of clutter and distractions. Be sure you have the right bed and mattress for your needs. The wrong mattress can lead to musculoskeletal problems and sleep disturbances.Use the bed only for sleeping and sex. Avoid use of the bed for watching TV, eating, working, or any other activities. If you do wish to use the bed for a bit of nighttime reading, read only pleasure books in bed. That is all i can say guys.Prevent insomnia until it get worse :)

MrJack

Postby MrJack » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Agree with previous comment that it is better to prevent insomnia.Establish a regular sleep-wake cycle. Your body will learn to set its internal clock to your schedule and will eventually respond to internal cues to become sleepy at a given time and to awaken at a given time. A good way to begin this is by getting up at the same time every morning, even on weekends.Don't nap. No matter how tempting it may be, an afternoon nap can make falling asleep at night even harder. "Extra" sleep on weekends can also throw off your regular sleep schedule and worsen midweek insomnia.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:13 pm

You should do not worry, i have some my own ways of treating it. i think that the best way to fall asleep fast is to take some warm bath before you go to bed, you will relax and your organism would be very sleepy so to say.i think that you can also add some herbs for example chamomile it improves your sleep and helps to fall asleep fast.
i know that there are also some other ways , for example you may be very active throughout the day and you will be so tired and exhausted that you will fall asleep in several minutes.i hope that it will help you with your problem.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:34 pm

The good news is that there are many treatments to help you sleep better. But first it helps to know the reason why you don't sleep well. If you have a medical problem, such as chronic pain, or an emotional problem, such as stress or depression, treating that problem may help you sleep better. Getting ready for bed means more than turning down the sheets. Sleep experts know that there are many things that affect how well you sleep. Behavior and lifestyle changes improve overall sleep quality and the time it takes to fall asleep-without the side effects of sleep medicines.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:21 pm

I dont have troubles with it and never had, because every day I am very tired and go to bad lately, so I dont have strength to watch TV at night or something else, even I cant open My eyes. But My husband has this problem, and even sometimes drink medicines.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Sleep not less than 8 hours! It is the number considered optimal for maintaining youth, beauty and health, both physical and psychological. Wake up at the right time. Scientists have found that if a person wake up during slow sleep, it will be harder to adapt to the active daily life, and it will be a day listless and tired. But the revival of the fast phase, similar to wakefulness, pass easily, even if you sleep less than usually. Right evening snack. The correct menu in the evening time of day should consist of carbohydrates soothing, and oddly enough, it rolls, cakes and porridge - they are considered the best sleeping pills.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Yeah, pretty a lot of people suffer from insomnia. And it is really frightening :o :shock: :? :( :( And also many people do not think that it is very serious and insomnia can cause a lot of problems and deseases, or maybe it has already been a signal of another desease. A lot of people also think that it is permanently and do not want to go to hospital.

Charles

Postby Charles » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello, guy!!! How are you feeling?? I guess, that you are, unfortunately right that a lot of guys here are suffering from insomnia, and I am really sorry that it is also your problem. Of course, most of us keep to a pretty stressful lifestyle and a lot of stresses and depressions can cause insomnia :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: So, you should stay cooler.

Return to “Chit Chat”