insomnia

JamesO

Re: insomnia

Postby JamesO » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Millions of people are fighting with insomnia every night. In our world, around the clock TV, the Internet and social networks complete passing out of the brain has evolved into one of the most deficient values. We do not sleep because at night you can do more interesting things. We do not sleep, because I drank too much and ate at night, because it is necessary to answer twenty friends in facebook. We do not sleep because of the overabundance of caffeine in the blood. We cannot sleep, because the next snorting and tossing another human body. Because we pulled muscle in the gym. Because it is too early to lay down. Or too late. Or because of stress due to lack of sleep eternal. Or or or. Someone clever said that sleep comes only with due lack of effort. Sleep hygiene - a useful thing: your personal e-sunset, the ban on afternoon coffee, a diet "eat what you need and not what you want." But most importantly: do not sleep because of too eager desire, sleep, as our ancestors - when it is needed by the body, rather than an alarm clock.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello wmy friends. Recently, i have read very imteresting topic and i want to share some information with you all. As for me this isvery dangerous to have such kind of the disorder and i think that we all need think for the solution of it. Because thi sis very serious. When it comes to the causes of insomnia and its chronic version, there are plenty of factors which can cause it. Most health professionals think that the insomnia causes are pain, depression, stress and a number of medical illnesses. Fatigue and tiredness are just the beginning. Some of the possible effects of chronic insomnia can be physical signs, mood changes or a poor function of the brain.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi all! A very complex topic to discuss guys! This is a very complex and common problem on planet Earth!!! Oh in the world how many new opportunities that our body simply does not have time to study everything. We constantly feel tired and weak! Oh, I think you need more sleep at night! You need to eat right. We must strive to lead an active lifestyle! In order that the body was tired for the whole day, and rest easy at night! ;) ;) ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:48 am

Hello guys! How are you? I agree with you guys that the main reason is the high level of stress in our lives. Many people are nervous, even if they don't have serious reasons. Try to go to bed and get up at the same time. The body likes order. If you do not accustom it to a certain rhythm of sleep and wakefulness, You will not be able to avoid problems. Try to avoid fatty dinner and lots of fluids before bedtime. More walk in the fresh air! :mrgreen:

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:41 am

Hi! Very complex and relevant topic you choose to discuss! I think the best way to fall asleep quickly is to take a warm bath before bedtime!!! The main reason is probably the modern stressful life. Many people are nervous, even if they don't have serious reasons. Most importantly, try to avoid having a heavy dinner and of a high fluid intake before bedtime. This will help you to easily fall asleep! :mrgreen:

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 am

Hmmmmmm.....This is very serious , because you can not experianced it and feel good . I think that you need try to find the solution and ask the doctor for the help. Becuse this is more serious it can look like. because we all the time need think about the different aspects of this all. I thinkthat we need try to change the situation for the better and try to do something by yourself. Because this is our responsibility and our health in the our hands. I think that this sitrue and you need follow it all the itme. Because this is very important to regulate all the conditions of the body and try to find the proper decision to the all of this now.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:44 pm

I think that we all know thatthere are many different ways you can fight with it. Because there are many different people who suffer it every day and try to find the solution to the all problems. I think that we all need paya ttention on the other people and theur way of the living. Because if you think about it , you would find the decision of the own problem .I think that thi sis very important and tyou need pay attention on this fact. Because we all have the same enemy and we all want to make the point in it. That is why i want to recommend you al just keep positive emotionsa dn try to find the common decision of the problem.

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 pm

I think the best way to fall asleep quickly is to take a warm bath before going to bed, you will rest, and your body will be very sleepy ;) And the main reason, probably, is the modern stressful life. Many people are nervous, even if they do not have serious reasons. :( :( :(

Simon

Postby Simon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:10 am

Nowadays there are many differnet good ways you can overcome it and have the common sleep. i think that this is naturally to have it sometimes. And many of us experianced it all the tiem during the stress in the ife adn this si very difficult to have the common life when you have not the sleep at night . I think that everything is in the our hands and you can normalize your sleep all the time, But for it you need do something but not just waiting for the some changes in the life. I think that you need take some medicine and go to the hospital if you can not controle it by yourself and i think that together you will find the solution of it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:38 am

I think that there are many different ways you can fight with it nad i think thatwe all the time need jsut pay attention on the possibiltiy ot find something useful for us. because this is very important to pay attention on the body and on all your possibilities. BECAUSE sometimes people just use some drugs and just ruin their health.i think that this is not right adn we all the itme need just pay attention on this fact. BECAUSE all the time you need just treat the help in the firts way AND i think that w eall need just consult with the doctor and try to find some positive solution. Because it can be very serious problem and you need just pay attention on it.

Return to “Chit Chat”