insomnia

Stewart

Re: insomnia

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:57 am

Hello hello hello. Do you enjoy autumn weather today???0What do you have? Share please with me your thoughts!!! I want to say that insomnia is horrible. Last night I even had it.. I agree that you should sleep not less than 8 hours! It is the number considered optimal for maintaining youth, beauty and health, both physical and psychological. all in all it was interesting to find out that scientists have found that if a person wake up during slow sleep, it will be harder to adapt to the active daily life, and it will be a day listless and tired. But the revival of the fast phase, similar to wakefulness, pass easily. I think if you look for these ways you won't have insomnia...

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:55 pm

There are many differnet people who just suffer this problem and i think that we all need just pay attention on the fact that thsi is very difficult to predict it and stop it. Because we all need just understand that there are many diffenret ways you can use to overcome it. BECAUSE you need just be ready to finght with it. I want tosay that this si problem and you need just pay atetntion on the fact that you will looking fo rth esolution not just one day. because we all the itme need just looking the best variant for you. I think that this is a real problem an you need just ask your doctor for the help and he will help you anyway all the time.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:03 am

Good morning dear guys. I am super happy to meet you here today))) you are right Good sleep habits and a healthy diet can remedy many cases of insomnia. at all healthy lifestyle will help you to get rid of problems with insomnia. . Many cases of insomnia are a result of stress, or some other emotional or physical condition that needs separate treatment. By the way there are many remedies that can help you to get rid of it. But not try it by yourself, firstly consult with a doctor and then be ready to use pills or something like this. And don't be a panic stricken, everything will be okey

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Yeah right you are, people have many situations with such a problem. Hopefully it is true that nowadays there are many treatments for it. I know that scientists have found that if a person wake up during slow sleep, it will be harder to adapt to the active daily life, and it will be a day listless and tired. But the revival of the fast phase, similar to wakefulness, pass easily, even if you sleep less than usually. Right evening snack. The correct menu in the evening time of day should consist of something light, because it also can cause insomnia.

Norby

Postby Norby » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Nowadays this is very common problem for the modern people and i think that there are many differnet people who all the itme just try to find with it. i want you all just pay attention on the gvreat variety of differnet ways you can do it and i think that with the help of it you will get the positive result as soon as you can .because you can take some pils and you will get the result with he time and you will forgot about insomnia for the some time. i want you all just pay attention on the ways where you need not take any drugs but where you need just working physically more . i think that you need just find the best variant for you and try it.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Your child is constantly engaged in some interesting business, if, of course, he is not sick and if he does not look because of the parents' thoughtless connivance of cartoons from morning till night.
Recall: the game for the child is also an important matter; hours to lie on the couch and look sadly at the ceiling - a condition not characteristic of the child. It is clear that not every child's business is immediately and well received; he is a hundred times shaken, before one day he will do something efficient.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:07 am

Insomnia or insomnia is a sleep disorder. It is a violation of falling asleep, superficial, intermittent sleep or early awakening. During the night, the forces do not have time to recover, and in the morning you feel tired, sleepy and broken. During the day there is an irresistible drowsiness, reduced efficiency, bad mood.
Insomnia is a malfunction of our "biological clock", which is responsible for the alternation of wakefulness and sleep.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:09 am

Normally, the biological clock is stable. At the same time, they prepare the body for sleep. This reduces the rate of reactions, mental and physical performance, reduced blood pressure and temperature, produced less adrenaline-like hormones that increase activity. But if there is a failure in the biorhythms, these processes do not begin in the evening, and in the morning, when you have time to get up.

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:20 am

some interesting facts about sleep and insomnia:
Normally, a person spends a third of his life in a dream.
Sleep is responsible for a special center of the brain, which is located in the hypothalamus.
During sleep, our brain does not rest, but rather activates some of its areas: the hypothalamus, thalamus and frontal lobes.
At night, the body produces the hormone melatonin, which helps to fall asleep.
Healthy sleep consists of two phases. The phase of slow eye movement (MDG) – when we fall asleep, lasts 75% of the time. And the phase of rapid eye movement (REM) when we dream

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:25 am

In the second phase of sleep (REM) the body's muscles are "paralyzed", so we do not repeat the movements that we do in my sleep.
During sleep, we restore spent a day mental and physical reserves of the body. So the more you worked, the more you need a healthy sleep.

Return to “Chit Chat”