insomnia

Gregory

Re: insomnia

Postby Gregory » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:54 pm

When simply you cannot sleep, a good way to get rid of insomnia, is to do monotonous sedentary occupation. This can be reading that does not require a voltage, knitting, etc. But just do not work on your computer. The voltage will cause eye fatigue, and the light from the monitor creates a false sense of continuation of the day, and it will not let you sleep. A good tool to help to fall asleep - a glass of warm milk with honey drunk before going to bed. If there is no milk, you can drink green tea or even a glass of warm structured water. Avoid insomnia helps hot tub for a few hours before bedtime. It relieves muscle tension that has accumulated in the body during the day. If an unpleasant aching leg muscles, lower back or neck, then in this case will help light relaxing massage.

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:14 pm

there was a period in my life when i had to deal with it, you know.. it was hard time and i hated al of it, cause i felt tired all the time.. that is not a pleasure at all))) i drank different medicine, but it also did not help.. so however.. i changed, started different methods of Aisa.. and you know i broke the trouble and now everything is all right :D :D

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello everybody here friends!!)) Nice to meet you again)) So I agree with Easton that the best way from insomnia is the relaxing before sleeping!! I think that the best way to fall asleep fast is to take some warm bath before you go to bed, you will relax and your organism would be very sleepy so to say.i think that you can also add some herbs for example chamomile it improves your sleep and helps to fall asleep fast. i know that there are also some other ways , for example you may be very active throughout the day and you will be so tired and exhausted that you will fall asleep in several minutes. But if it doesn't help you, so you should consult a doctor immediately!

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:26 pm

you know when i was working i really suffered fro this problem and i did not know what i could do it with it i think that it is really very hard to stop this problem and in my opinon it would be better for you just to visit the doctor and he would prescribe you something from it, just do not worry about it and everything would be alright. i think that you shall stop thinking about it and the other thing you shall not worry abut your problems i think that you suffer from the insomnia because of the stress and depression in your life, and if you control it then i think that you would not have such a problem. wish you good luck my dear.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi dudes))I can say that almost everyone faced with such problem as insomnia!What I want to say just try to keep to a healthy lifestyle. It is clear, that the in the best you to physical shape, the there are less problems with everything including with a dream. Besides the physical fatigue (not excessive) always promoted a healthy sleep. You will take a walk in the fresh air more have better a sleep. Physical activity is most effective in the second half of day, no later than 2-3 hours to a dream. . Most often, to solve problems with sleeplessness, it is rather simple to normalize the organism healthy nutrition and normal physical activity. :geek: :geek:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi all! This is a complex topic! If a person has sleep disturbance, quality of life decreases. It is impossible to imagine a full life without a good rest. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Sleep allows you to relax after a hard day full of worries. ;) :) ;) Today everyone is looking for ways how to overcome insomnia , which has become a serious problem of modern society. To dim the lights. Calm down and close your eyes! Count to 10, to me it always helps! ;)

Bern

Postby Bern » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:07 pm

well i do not know why you are suffering from it but i do not suffer fro it, i think that it is not a very serious problem and you may easily solve it. i think that i am too young to have this problem but i understand that there are a lot of other reasons why people :twisted: are having insomnia and can not sleep well. first of all i thin that you shall drink some teas, there are a lot of them , and i am talking about herbal ones, i think that they are very good for people who are suffering from the insomnia. i think that you understand it without me. in any case i hope that they would help you with it. then i also think that you may drink some pills from that.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here today!!! 8-) 8-) How are you doing??Are you in a good mood today or not??It would be wonderful to communicate with you every day!! I know that stress, overexcitation, intellectual overloads or alarm happen are the insomnia reasons as usual!! :roll: :roll: . Also reception of high doses of medicines, alcohol, smoking, some diseases, a heat, an inconvenient bed, closeness, bright light can negatively influence on our sleep!!So the best variant as for me is getting rid of bad habbits and stress!!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:20 am

Hello dudes here :mrgreen: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice conversation with me today?? I would like to say that I also know that cause of it is high level of stress in your life. try to avoid heavy, rich foods within two hours of bed. fatty foods can take a lot of work for your stomach to digest and spicy or acidic foods can cause heartburn. stop drinking caffeinated beverages at least eight hours before bed. while alcohol can make you feel sleepy, it interferes with the quality of your sleep .Be careful with it friends!!

Norby

Postby Norby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:31 am

Helow everybody here. Recently. i have read interesting topic in the internet and i want to share it with you all. Because i think that this is worthy your attention.I think thta there are many different ways how you can treat insomnia and try to overcome it. You should seek help if your insomnia has become a pattern, or if you often feel fatigued or unrefreshed during the day and it interferes with your daily life. Many people have brief periods of difficulty sleeping (for example, a few days after starting a new job), but if insomnia lasts longer or has become a regular occurrence. I think that this is better to ask somebody for the help and try to oevrcome it all.

Return to “Chit Chat”