coffee harm

Howard Freeman

Re: coffee harm

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Coffee can bring both harm and benefit for us. It depends on how much you drink it during the day. I think a cup of coffe in the morning is pretty enough to feel active and energetic and not cause harm for your health. If you drink coffee too much it can cause a lit of serious deseases. So I wish you to drink little coffe and stay healthy.

Minor

Postby Minor » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:58 am

There are a lot of people all over the world who like coffee, who enjoy it every day and this is a favorite drinc of million citizents of our planet. 8-) 8-) 8-) The overreliance on this drink first creates a strain on the kidneys and excreted calcium, which is not good. It is possible that different people may occur, and other phenomena. Therefore, modern medicine tends to the conclusion that too frequent use may still harm health. I personally also love coffee and can drint 2-8 cups per day but i all the time notice the harm which it makes for my organism and try to reduce the consumption of it, but unfortunately like most of people I have an adiction of it.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:01 pm

The effect of the abuse of coffee on the cardiovascular system in no way is not beneficial: the drink can cause insomnia, rapid heartbeat, general anxiety - that is, we can talk about the harm of coffee and its negative impact on many systems organism. Coffee provokes an active secretion of gastric juice, and the harm of coffee for people suffering from colitis, ulcers, gastritis with high acidity is quite obvious. Harm carries coffee and immoderate consumption of drink: it can cause severe headaches, anxiety, general tension, anxiety and bouts of dizziness.The harm of coffee can bring to each smoker: the simultaneous use of caffeine and nicotine roughly doubles the chance of developing hypertension.

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Noooooooooooooo never i say that my biggest pleasure in life is harmful :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I adore coffee as far as i remember myself. i am a coffee adicted person and i cannot imagine my morning without a cup of hot and so much pleasing thing ike my baby coffee cup)) even at work i drink it and feel content. :lol: :lol: It is not harmful, decided!

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Every product can cause harm if you eat or drink it too much, and every product is good for our health if you know the measure ;) :shock: :| :!: :roll: So, the same situation is with coffee. If you drink a little cup of coffee per day, it is okey :mrgreen: :roll: But if you drink it too much it can cause a lot of different horrible desease :!: :oops: :cry:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Of course, coffee can cause a lot of harm, if you drink a lot of cups of it per day ;) ;) :o :? But on the whole, there are a lot of ingredients in coffee, which are good for our health and which help us stay a little healthier. Personally for me, coffee influences in a very good way, as I drink only a cup of it in the morning. It helps me to stay more active and energy during the day, you know ;) ;)

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Drinking lots of coffee will promote the release of the stress hormones cortisol, epinephrine and norepinephrine. These chemicals increase your body’s heart rate, blood pressure and tension levels – the old ‘fight or flight’ response. So I think yes, it is harmful, but I like it, and drink a little every day. Nowadays we can say about the harm mostly in every product...

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:33 pm

What can be better than a cup of hot aromatic coffee in the morning?? :?: :?: I adore drinking coffee, but as it contains a lot of caffeine, I try to drink not more than 2 cups per day. I prefer latter and rarely espresso. i tend to think that coffee has more benefits. Recent researches proved that coffee can be helpful in the following cases: it can reduce the risk for numerous cancers, it can help to lose extra weight. more over people who drink coffee heavily have less chances to get depressed. So for me its an ideal beginning of the day. but of course, enought is enough, so one cup per day of this amazing drink won't be harmful for you at all.

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:22 am

:D :D I love coffe and i can drink it a lot of times without thinking the consequences, you know.. ;) ;) perhaps it is harmful, especially when you have a high pressure, but i don't so i drink it without much consideration. i drink it in the morning and in the afternoon, but try to avoid this drink in the evening in order to have a good sleep.,

Minor

Postby Minor » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi everybody here) :) :) :) Coffee itself is healthy, it has many benefits. It is pretty easy to overdo it, or to turn it into something unhealthy. :D :D :D A few cups a day is fine, all of the benefits, none of the drawbacks. If you're pouring it full of sugar and cream and flavored syrups and such, it isn't any different that having a piece of cake - not so healthy. I find coffee very benefitial for our helth. I like to drink coffee in the morning because it helps be stay fresh during the whole day. A cup or two a day is fine. If you drink more, or add a lot of sweeteners or creamers, you might want to cut back. With mixed results from various tests, drink it if you want but in moderation.

Return to “Chit Chat”