coffee harm

Williams

Re: coffee harm

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:47 pm

you know i do not think that it is really very harmful. of course maybe it is not healthy to the full but there are so many unhealthy drinks that you can not even imagine and in my opinion coffee is not the worse among them. i like drinking coffee because it gives me a lot of energy ,i feel fresh and active and that is why i can not tell you about the drawbacks of it, because i do not feel them. i think that b tea is as harmful as coffee because they consist of very similar things. but i think that it also depends on the person there are a lot of people who feel not good because of the coffee and they avoid it all the time.

Minor

Postby Minor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:37 pm

hi guys, i think that coffee has many benefits and disadvantages. If you drink coffee regularily it can help you to reduse the blood preasure. Anybody who’s serious about health knows the importance of a healthy cardiovascular system. What they may not know is that by simply drinking one or two cups of coffee per day they could have a significantly reduced risk of cardiovascular disease-related death. I think that this is harmful to drink coffee every day andpeople need to think about the consumption. But coffee can help you to stay active for a long time you can feel more active and energetic while you drink coffee. I think that you need to conseme it , but know the measure.

Jim

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:28 pm

You know, everything can cause a lot of harm if you do not know measure and use a lot of it ;) ;) ;) So if you drink a lot of cups of coffee per day, you should be ready to have a lot of deseases, especially heart deseases :( :( :( But If you drink a cup of coffee per day, firstly it help you to feel more active and it can bring a real benefit for your organism ;) ;) ;)

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Yes :( coffee is harmful. But only if you drink too much of it!In small, occasional cups there is possibly a case to be made for some benefits to coffee. If it’s fresh, high-quality and ideally organic :!: :roll: But...Heavy coffee drinkers may have difficulty getting enough minerals in their diet, even if they eat mineral rich foods or take supplements. This is due to the way coffee affects iron absorption in your stomach and particularly your kidneys ability to retain calcium, zinc, magnesium and other important minerals. So everybody should drink coffee - but not much :D Be careful!

Brown66

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:48 am

Many people all over the world like to drink coffee all the time and they never pay attention on the coffee harm. But still there are many negative which can coffee make for your organism. :roll: :roll: :roll: First of all it can be the reason of problems which are connected with the sleep, and even the reason of depression in some people. Drink enough coffee and you may experience acid reflux or heartburn. Coffee relaxes the esophageal sphincter, or the muscle valve that allows the food into the stomach :( :( :( :( . At the same time, it also prevents it from escaping up the throat. That is why , as for me, we should reduce the coffee consumption and thinking about our health.

Harry

Postby Harry » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:05 pm

i do not even know hat to tell you. i know that all people are telling that coffee is really very unhealthy and we shall stop drinking it, but of course that we can not do it because we got used to it and we want it. i like coffee and of course i understand that it may be a bit unhealthy for me, but you know for me it is not real very important because i like it and i want to drink it. if i would avoid everything that is not very unhealthy. i do not mind whether it has some harm to my health. i can not tell that I am really a coffee addict but i like it and i think that i would never stop drinking it. that is everything i wanted to tell you about it.

MrJack

Postby MrJack » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:49 am

Guys, do not think that bad about coffee. Everything depends on how much how strong do you drink it. :( We all like gym,right :?: :roll: Caffeine stimulates the nervous system, causing it to send signals to the fat cells to break down body fat.But caffeine also increases Epinephrine (Adrenaline) levels in the blood.This is the “fight or flight” hormone, designed to make our bodies ready for intense physical exertion.Caffeine makes the fat cells break down body fat, releasing them into the blood as free fatty acids and making them available as fuel. It is not that bad, You just have to know the limits

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:32 pm

You know personally i think that coffee is really very harmful and you have to be really careful with it. caffeine can cause headaches. while occasional doses of caffeine can relieve headache symptoms, the overuse of caffeine can cause headaches and lead to migraines.
caffeine increases the amount of sugary beverages consumed by people, which contributes to obesity and diabetes. people who consume caffeinated beverages often report an upset stomach or indigestion. that is what i know for sure and that is why i try do not drink a lot of coffee.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Excessive reception of strong coffee is contraindicated for people suffering from hypertension because this can cause hypertensive crisis. Coffee contains cafestol substance that promotes cholesterol. Reduce the content of harmful substances helps to use paper filters in coffee machines. Because Coffee increases the acidity of gastric juice, its excessive consumption can be harmful to people with acidity of stomach ulcer sufferers stomach. Coffee with the addition of milk and sugar, various syrups, ice cream has high calorie content. Patients with obesity and other diseases related to being overweight, it is recommended to drink black coffee with a very small amount of sugar. Invigorating drink has a strong diuretic effect, which can provoke dehydration.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:25 pm

:o :o :o Yes I know that we have to think about our heart and blood pressure, but who does it every time when he drinks coffee? Not I))) I like it very much, I drink it every day, and drink it practically every time with milk) It is more tasty and more useful) And helpful) I cant live without it. :roll:

Return to “Chit Chat”