coffee harm

Rojo

Re: coffee harm

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Caffeine stimulates the cardiovascular and nervous system, and the frequent use of his body is constantly in a state of excited because of what is being depleted fast.
It disrupts the normal functioning of all mechanisms of the body, which leads to stress. Excessive coffee drinking can cause bouts of aggression and psychosis, so do not use it too often. Coffee washes away from the body a number of useful elements, including vitamins B1 and B6, potassium, calcium and magnesium - this is one more harmful properties of coffee. A lack of these elements in the body can lead to health problems.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:32 pm

I think that nothing is harmful, if you know measure and do not use it too much ;) ;) ;) So there is the same situation with coffe. Good coffee of high quality can bring benefit for your health, make you feel more active and energy during the day, if you drink a cup of it in the morning. But if you drink a lot of coffee during te day, it can cause a lot of deseases.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Caffeine is a psychoactive means it has a stimulating effect on the nervous system. Under the influence of caffeine accelerates heart activity, blood pressure rises. :( The stimulating effect of coffee leads to increase mental and physical performance, reduce fatigue and sleepiness. :oops: Coffee is one of those drinks that love and drink almost everything. Someone limited to one Cup at Breakfast, and for some coffee becomes almost a drug, without which people just cannot work normally. :( I can't do without coffee! In the morning a Cup of coffee is for me the mood for the whole day!!! ;)

Nick

Postby Nick » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here))How are you doiong today??I hope good)So as I know coffeine is a psychogogic agent it makes the stimulating impact on a nervous system. Under the influence of a coffeine cordial activity accelerates, blood pressure rises. A coffeine strengthens and regulates processes of exaltation in a cerebral cortex, in the corresponding doses it strengthens positive conditioned reflexes and increases physical activity. The stimulating action leads to rising of mental and physical working capacity, decrease of fatigue and sleepiness.Effect of caffeine continues within several hours. Then there is a fatigue.The systematic use of a coffeine in high doses (1000 mg a day and more) cause attrition of nervous cells. Over time there is a dependence. :roll: :roll:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Coffee is the best way of awakening! For this purpose it isn't obligatory for to pour out the boiling drink on legs, it is enough to take couple of sips, and a dream as a hand will remove! Thus coffee "awakens" nervous system forces our brain work and "give rise" to light thoughts. It would seem in what harm if coffee has such stimulating effect? The matter is that at the frequent use there is a dependence because of which subsequently we can't "wake up" and cheer up without coffee any more. It, in turn, leads to nervous exhaustion, irritability, slackness, apathy, nervousness and uneasiness. However it doesn't mean that we have to refuse coffee absolutely. It is just necessary to pick up a suitable, dose. :idea: :idea:

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:18 pm

i know that due to my age it is not very good and i would even tell yo that it is very bad for my health but still i can not do anything with it, i just love it and i think that it gives ma lot of useful energy throughout the day. that is why every morning i start with the coffee and i am very happy because of it, and i hope that i am not the only person who does it, i think that you all may allow yourself at least one cup a day and it would not have a bad impact on your health. of course maybe it is just in my head that it helps me. thank you very much my friend for the attention , it is really a very interesting topic for discussion.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi all!!! Coffee is a delicious drink! I love coffee! I love strong coffee!!!! At home I have many types of coffee! Morning I start with a Cup of coffee!!!! ;) :) :D ;) :) I believe that coffee can't be beat harmful. You vipit one Cup of coffee a day!!!! ;) :) ;) Coffee can be completely different. Someone who likes coffee with milk, and some brandy. Experts are confident that products such as honey, ground cinnamon and coconut oil, can improve the properties of the coffee!!!! ;)

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Hello friends!))Nice to meet you here today))As I know many scientists claim that abuse of coffee can significantly increase risk of heart diseases. So, if you drink more than 6 cups of coffee a day, then the risk of cardiovascular diseases increases at you by 71%. However, many scientists don't agree with this point of view. Uncountable researches of the American, Finnish and Brazilian physicians completely disprove opinion on harm of coffee for heart. :o :o However, and they recognize that the speech in this case goes only about healthy people. If heart troubles are already available or there is a serious predisposition to similar diseases, coffee is better not to abuse. :!: :!:

Bern

Postby Bern » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:22 pm

in any case i would like to tell you what i think about it. there are a lot of people who do not like coffee and it is surprising for me and i can not understand it at all, i think that it is really impossible not to love coffee and i do not understand how people may spend a day without it. i do not even know why i like coffee , i think that there are a lot of reasons for that and it is very hard to explain those things but in case i am addicted to it i think and i can not do anything with it. the aroma makes you feel alive, and it feels like a brand new beginning is about to happen just to take a very first sip. thank you very much for the discussion.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:47 pm

All we know that a lot of coffee can be very harmful!!I know that coffeine is a psychogogic agent it makes the stimulating impact on a nervous system. Under the influence of a coffeine cordial activity accelerates, blood pressure rises. A coffeine strengthens and regulates processes of exaltation in a cerebral cortex, in the corresponding doses it strengthens positive conditioned reflexes and increases physical activity. The stimulating action leads to rising of mental and physical working capacity, decrease of fatigue and sleepiness.

Return to “Chit Chat”