coffee harm

Porri

Re: coffee harm

Postby Porri » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:44 am

Hellow people , we all like to drink a cup of coffee in the morning, but not all people know how dangerous it is. I think that this is dangerous because have a alot of caffeine in the base. Caffeine is a very controversial matter which can spoil your health.It has invigorating properties, also improves mood by increasing blood levels of the hormone of happiness - serotonin.However, these features make the coffee quite dangerous for the human health and you need take it into consideration. I liked to drink a lot of coffee when I was younger, but now i prefer a cup of water with the lemon. I think that this is very good way to overcome any health problems and look fresh.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! I love coffee! Coffee invigorates in the morning. Coffee is a drink that is loved in all corners of the world! Coffee is the best way to Wake up! Thus coffee "wakes up" the nervous system makes our brain to work and "bring forth" a bright idea. The main negative factor of the constant consumption of coffee is the addiction. Coffee actually becomes a drug and the person has to increase the dose. :oops:

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:27 am

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! Coffee is my weakness. I love coffee, it raises the mood in the morning. I start my day with a Cup of fresh coffee. I love the smell of coffee. Coffee is harmful for our body. Oh Oh Oh I love coffee and drink 3 to 4 cups a day of Coffee... a kind of drug which leads to addiction. Coffee is always harmful for our body. ;) ;) :( :( :( :? :? :oops: :oops:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:14 am

Here you are guys. I am very happy to be a member of this wonderful conversation today. How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to start a new week?? You know guys I also agree with Stiven that while occasional doses of caffeine can relieve headache symptoms, the overuse of caffeine can cause headaches and lead to migraines. caffeine increases the amount of sugary beverages consumed by people, which contributes to obesity and diabetes. people who consume caffeinated beverages often report an upset stomach or indigestion. I try not to drink coffee very often..

Norby

Postby Norby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:18 am

hellow my dear friends. Nice to meet you all here. I thin kthat thisis very useful to know thatcoffee is not just useful product but it can make a lot of the harm. I think that thisis bad fact for the all peole who like to drink coffee every day, but still you need to know it to prevent different health problems which can be connected with it. I thin kthat thisis very important to lnow it, because your health in the danger. We all know th tadrink the cup of the coffee helps to get up in the morning and this is the good beggining of the day. Yes it is true, but it makes the influence on the heart system and you need pay a lot of your attention on this fact.

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:02 am

People somehow really think that it harms our health by I do not believe This. I think that if you drink it once a day it cannot harm you so much. I am not a coffee maniac at all. I do not think that coffee has much of a harm to the health. But I you drink it and nothing much then you have to be careful and think I your health more thougraghly. It I important :roll: :roll: :roll:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello guys! I love coffee! Coffee can be both harmful and beneficial to your health. It depends on how many cups per day you drink. Coffee contains a lot of different good things for our health! Excessive intake of strong coffee is contraindicated for people suffering from hypertension, it's bad for them! I have read that excessive coffee drinking can cause bouts of aggression and psychosis, so don't use it too often!!!! :mrgreen:

Norby

Postby Norby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:02 am

I think that we all have the favourite drinks, and i am sure thta million of the poepel like to drink coffee all the time . i think thta we all need remember about the positive and negative effect of it. Because this can influence a lot on the way we all are living. Taht is why this si very important to reculate the consumption of it. I think htta we all should pay attention on the teeth after the coffee drinking. Because it can have the orange effect on it. I think that this is one of the negative influance for the all of us. The secand on is htat if to drink a lot of the coffee every day, you will havet he problems with the heart. I think hat everyhting is very serious.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:19 pm

I agree with you I think coffee is very bad, and you should be very careful with it. Caffeine can cause headaches. I have read that coffee can be both harmful and beneficial to your health. It depends on how many cups per day you drink. But if you drink too much it can cause insomnia, heart disease and other health problems. So you can drink a little coffee, which will keep you in a good mood. :mrgreen: :) :ugeek: :geek: :roll: ;)

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 am

This is very difficult to imagive our life without the morning coffe. I think that this is very impossible for the all of us and we all can not think thta htis is great. Because there are amn y different people who use it every day and think that htisis the best drink of the all times .I think that we all know that there are many positive and negative influences of the coffee. Because of it i think that this si great to mantion them all one more time. first of all you can damage your teeth and you will have the bad smell from mouth .I think that you should go to the your dentist and ask him for the help because this can be the big problrm in the future.

Return to “Chit Chat”