travelling

Easton

travelling

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:33 pm

do you love travelling? what countries have you visited? i like travelling very much and for me it is more than just visit a new country and do relax there , it is meet new culture and to widen my outlook. i think that people have to love travelling but i also understand those who do not like it because sometimes it is very tiring, and you have constantly to be in a hurry, pack your luggage and everything like that.but still all this is worth your emotions you have in your trip and experience you get. it makes you better person, more interesting and i am sure that it makes you more intelligent as well. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Archer

Re: travelling

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:48 pm

i do adore travelling a lot. i have always considered that the love to finding out somethng new is the best trait of charactrer whick all the mankind must have. well, i have been to some countries, such as Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Germany, Italy, France and others)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:41 pm

I am really fond of travelling. If I had more money I would travel also more. When you travel you have a nice opportunity to find out something new about other country, its people, traditions, history, see famous places of interest. I would like to visit Germany, Italy, Great Briton, Georgia, Brazil, Canada and many other countries.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:11 pm

There is a widespread belief that it is impossible to run away from problems. Nothing like this. We can. And for a time, and forever. People just need instead of moping at home, somewhere to go, and where it does not matter. Suffice it to any place of the city, which had not yet seen. It seems that the problems and worries are left far, far away, it becomes easier to breathe and perceive brighter. Easy to philosophize. Walk around the city, look into the windows of houses, and wonder how strange that everywhere people live. I was in Spain and this country really struck me. But I have another dream. I have always wanted to go to England.

Adam

Postby Adam » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:31 pm

What could be more beautiful than journey? I would like the rest of my life to spend for travelers. I would like to see the city, watching the old building and the arts all the nations. I would like to see the Eifel Tower, the Coliseum, the Statue of Liberty, and of course October Fest. I would like to travel from Africa to Asia, America. All it would be surprising and new to human (romantic) and his life. I would like to see folk festivals, listen to different music, I would like to try meals and watch the beautiful cities, enjoy masterpieces of art in different museums. Also I really like travelers and I like their interesting blogs of adventures:) Travel - one of the few entertainment, after which you feel no shame for lost work time.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Maybe it can seem to be very strange, but I do not Like to travel so much :o :shock: :? :) People always are shocked when I tell them this thing :shock: I feel really exhausted while travelling. You have to be physically ready for that staff :roll: :arrow: There are always some difficulties with documents when you are going abroad :oops: :evil: :|

Damien

Postby Damien » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:34 pm

I love the process ... sometimes you just want to rush off to hell, to see that - something new. Anticipation of trip is probably the most enjoyable moment for me. And in general I would like to see this huge world in which we live. There are so many interesting - the city with its diverse history, culture and atmosphere. Nature, sea, oceans. People ... even though they are the same everywhere, but only speak different languages. Man has so little time in the world, so little that I want to have time – to visit the world. However, until I had time to visit only in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy. I'd love to visit Egypt, Amsterdam, Paris.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:04 pm

This is my alter ego! This is my air, my inspiration, my passion, my weakness! And I do not care than to go: train, plane, car, boat. The main thing is to go, to rush toward new experiences, maybe even adventurous. I do not care where to go. There is nothing more interesting like to learn new things, see new, feel new! Travel for me is the life! I'm not one of those who prefer to watch on TV how people skydive, raft on the river, climb the mountains, scuba diving, visiting new cities and their attractions. I prefer to do it all by herself, waking. And I can waste all the money I have! Couch potatoes - you have lost much!

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:47 pm

travelling... What can be better? i don't know. I think travelling is the best thing that can happen to everyone. As for me, I adore travelling and can't imagine my life without it. Thanks to my current job, I have a possibility to travel a lot. I have already visited 20 countries and intent to visit much more. My castle in the air is to travel round the world and I'll do everything possible and even impossible to make my dreams come true. Travelling gives you a great chance to develope, to get to know other cultures, mentality, and if you speak some foreign languages its a great advantage for you and you can get much more information from your travellings.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 am

Oh my God, I really like travelling, you know. I do not like anything more than travelling :shock: :D :D ;) I can spend all mony I have to visit a country and see all the places of interest it has. I think it is so wonderful to see something new, to find out something interesting and get a lot of positive and exciting emotions :) ;) ;) :!:

Return to “Chit Chat”