travelling

Alann

Re: travelling

Postby Alann » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:44 am

Shanghai Blue Mountain Youth Hostel – Luwan is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Shanghai. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Luban Road Subway Station (Line 4) a few minutes’ walk from the hostel. By car you can reach Nanjing Road . I think that there you will be really happy all the time. I think that with the help of the stay there you will see some positive and great into the life i think that you will be really happy all the time with the rest having and with the time you will poen for you there. I want you all just pay attention on the stay there and you will be really happy all the time. I think that you will be happy there.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Mandarin Oriental is a luxurious 5-star property for those who appreciate comfort. The mix of styles in the heart of the city makes this property a favorite one for a lot of travelers. For treatment of the guests, the hotel offers a plethora of facilities. The travelers can have a nice time in a spa zone and a spacious fitness room with a lot of training machines. In every apartment, you will find a TV screen. i thnk that thisis one of the best places for the all of us to have the time nad positive emotions all the time there with the all our friens and i think that you will be really impressed with the time and withthe rest having there all the time for you.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 pm

La Chimba Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Santiago’s main square and 15 minutes to get to downtown Santiago on foot from the property. If you travel by car, there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. I think that this is one of the best places for the all of us to have the time and posiitve emotons all the time there for you and you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions all the time you will get there fr you adn you will be really satisfied with the time having there with the friends.

Porri

Postby Porri » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Tu Onda Beach Hostel offers an on-site bar, where you can have a drink and socialize. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. Laundry service is available for an extra fee, while ironing service is available for all guests for free. i think that there you will be really impressed with the time having. because this is brightest lace with the great atmosphere which you will feel there all the time with the stay there. i think that you need jus tkeep this place in the mind and you will be really impressed and satisfied with the time having there and with the rest there all the time for you .

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Hostal Casa de las Americas offers Double Rooms for couples and Family Rooms for families and group of friends. The amenities include air-conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with private bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are included. i want you al just pay attention on tghe stay there and you will be realy ipressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions all the time you will get there for you. I think that you will be really satisfied with the all things you will get there for you and you will be happy with the time andwith the stay there withthe all your friedns and relatives all the time there during the stay.

Norby

Postby Norby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Hostel Casa Eugenia offers an on-site bar, where you can socialize and have a drink. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. Guests can make use of a fully- equipped shared kitchen. Relaxation areas include a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and a nice garden. i want to recommend this place to the all of you.I think that there ou wil get something interestign adn benefitial all the time for you and you will be really impressed with the tie and with the posiitve and great impressions you will get there for you al the time during the time having there. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Travelling is one of th ehobbiees for me and i think that there are many ne wand interesting places for the all of us to have the tme and positive emotions all the time there. i think that with the help of it we all the time can get something intersting and new for us and you will be really impressed with the time having there. 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do in Cartagena. If you are hungry, you can prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen with a microwave. For your valuables there is a safety deposit box. Relaxation areas include an outdoor swimming pool, a peaceful garden and a shared lounge with a TV.

Milko

Postby Milko » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:14 pm

There are many new and benefitial places for the all of us to have the time there and it hink that there you will be really impressed with the time and with the all perople you will meet there all the time. I think that you need just keep thsi place in the mind and you will be really impressed with the time and with the al lpositive emotions you will get there for you. Guests can make use of a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Each morning you can try a Buffet breakfast served at the hostel. The hostel features an on-site restaurant, which serves local cuisine. Outdoors you can find a nice garden with BBQ facilities. JUst try it and you will like it.

Karl

Postby Karl » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:24 pm

The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva is considered to be the most luxury hotel in the heart of Geneva city. It has gained the reputation of the most celebrated 5-star property since its foundation in 1865. The property was fully renovated in 2017. This boutique hotel is built in true Italian architectural style . i just want to recommend this place to the all of you have some time there and i think that there you will be really impressed withthe time and with the all positive emotions having there. I think that with the help of it yo uwill be really impressed withthe time and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you all the time.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:20 pm

I like to see somethng interesting all he time and i think that thisis one of the main reasons why i like travelling so much.I think that with the helpo of it you will get something interesting and new all the time for you and you will be really impressed with the number of the great things yo uwill get there all the time for you and you will be happy with the stay there. Some of the rooms also have a kitchenette with all necessary utensils. The hotel offers the facilities for conferences. You can book a conference hall together with all necessary equipment absolutely for free. Also there is 24/7 room service together with laundry service for your extra comfort.

Return to “Chit Chat”