Weekends having there

Simon

Re: Weekends having there

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Guys, Villa Saint Exupery Beach Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in central Nice. The hostel is in 5 minutes’ walk from Place Massena Tram Stop, so you can travel around the city by tram. It will take you 6 minutes to get to the beach and 10 minutes to get to Nice's Old Town on foot from the property. this is great place for the people who like to travel with the comfort and there you will be impressed with the time and with the positive emotions you will get. i hope that there you will open something new and positive and you will be happy with the all great and important things you will get there for you. i want you all just try it.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Weltempfänger Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Ehrenfeld district of Cologne. You can easily get around the city by underground, as there is the Piusstraße Underground Station in 50 meters from the hostel. Walk for 30 minutes from the property and reach Cologne Cathedral. i recommend this place for the people who tired to stay at home and i think that tere you will be impresed with the atmosthere of the happiness you will open there for you. i think that there you will meet a lot of new and positive people and you will have the best time together with the all of them there. i think that you need just try it for you all.

Alann

Postby Alann » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:22 pm

The Witch's Hat is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Perth. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Hyde Park Lake and Gardens and 15 minutes to get to the lively Northbridge entertainment precinct on foot from the hostel. If you travel by car there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. this is ideal place for gay people to have the weekends there , i think that this is great place for the stay there with the all your amily members and there you will be happy to open something new for you and with the help of the stay there you will be impressed with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there for you.

Norby

Postby Norby » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 pm

As for me, travelling can be great just in case you know where to go and where to have the time. i think that there are many positive gay -friendly places where you will be happy with the time and with the rest and where you will get some positive and great impressions for you all the time. i think that there you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you.Kölnotel Hostel offers Single Rooms, Budget Twin Rooms, Twin Rooms, Double Rooms, Triple Rooms, Two-Bedroom Suites for 4 adults and Suites for 3, 4 and 5 adults. Rooms come with shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are included.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hostel-the-globe/ i want to recommend this place for you all to have the time and stay there, becaus this is unique place and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive people you will meet there and i think that there all you dreams will come true and there you will meet a lot of new and positive people there and you will have the communication with the all of them there. Start your day with an American and English buffet served at the restaurant. There you can also have lunch and dinner. If you are tired after a long day of sightseeing, you can relax and socialize on a nice terrace.

Porri

Postby Porri » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 am

Travelling is fun just in the case you find place where you like to have the rest and whre you will get the best time ever for you. i tink that nowadays there are mnay differnet places everywhere you can have the time , but still this is very difficult to find place where you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you. If you are tired after a long day of traveling around the city, you can have rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge. Bob's Youth Hostel offers a great variety of dormitory rooms – 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms, 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms, 8- Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms and 20- Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:19 am

I like to travel with my family and i think that there are many places where we all have the time and i think that i can share one place which we like most of all , because there we all can feel like staying at hone and i think that ther you will be impressed with the time having and with the positive mood you will get there for you. Start your day with a light breakfast consisting of coffee, tea, and spreads. If you want to have snacks there is a 24-hour supermarket located in front of the property. For you to have rest and socialize there is shared lounge with a TV. Outdoors there is a sun terrace where you can sunbathe and a come terrace with BBQ facilities.

Milko

Postby Milko » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:12 pm

I like to travel and i think thattravelling is some kind of hobby for me and with the help of it you all the time can be impressed with the new places you will open there for you and with the positive rest you will see there. i think thta you need just try it and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get there all the time for you. If you like home cooked meals, there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Leave your bags at luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have rest and chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a TV.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Romangelo II Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rome. It will take you 20 minutes to get to the Coliseum along Via Cavour. You can easily get to any part of the city using underground, as Roma Termini Train and Metro Station are close at hand. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. i am sure that there you will be happy with the all positive people you will meet there. because there you will be surrounded by positive and great people and you will have the best time there ever for you. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and with the help of it you will be happy with the itme and with the all positive staff treat you will get.

Norby

Postby Norby » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Coconuts Female Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Central Station district in Rome. Santa Maria Maggiore is 400 meters away, while Domus Aurea is 1kilometer from the hostel. You can easily get to any part of the city using underground, as there is Rome Termini Metro Station in 15 minutes’ walk from the hostel. i think that this is one of the best places where you will have the time and where you will be happy and impressed with the every minute of the stay there and with the help of this place you will be impressed with the positive attitude of the all people around and staff you will be served by. i think that you need just go there.

Return to “Chit Chat”