Weekends having there

Porri

Weekends having there

Postby Porri » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Me dear friends. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/port- ... ort-hotel/ i think that you all need just pay attention on the stay there and you will be really impressed with the time and with the rest having there all the time. I think that you will be realy happy to openthis place fo rthe all of your friedns fortherest having there. i think that you need just keep it in the mind and go there for the rest having . Port Sitges Resort Hotel is a 3 star gay-friendly lodging that is found in the heart of unique environment of the Port d’Aiguadolc de Sitges, Spain. If you prefer travelling by air, a taxi will give you a 20-minute lift out of El Prat Airport.

Willy.W

Re: Weekends having there

Postby Willy.W » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Good day today !!Are y you ready for discussion? 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Weekends having there are predicted to be not bad. This place for staying is really very comfortable for sure!!!!For example I know that the certain building is occupied by 48 rooms, which guarantee fabulous weekends and the most attractive marine scenes out of a terrace. Each apartment features: a full bathroom, Wi-Fi, a kitchenette, heating, satellite TV, air conditioning, a safe and a telephone. An extensive breakfast buffet will meet you daily on site. There is a hospitable bar with a terrace, here you can chat with many friends and even to find beloved one. Crowds are very pleasant here.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:06 pm

I am George, I am just eager to share with you my personal attitude and knowladge about it. This spot for visiting has suitable and comfortable location for each tourist. FRiendly staff welcomes everyone who decide to go there!!!!!This area provides wonderful conditions for business and leisure. The nearest beach is found in 50 meters. Barcelona is accessible within 25 minutes. You can find many fashionable shops, restaurants, cinemas and bars within short distance. The most featured places there are: the Maricel Palace, the Old wall of the city :mrgreen: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Milko

Postby Milko » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:52 pm

While staying in the Hotel Rotary Geneva, you should also visit the local bar and the restaurant. You will be surprised with the variety in the menu. The restaurant uses only local products of the highest freshness for cooking. The local bar also surprises with the interior, pleasant atmosphere and tranquility. i think that with the help of it you will get something interesting all the time for you and you will be really satisfied with the time and withthe al lpositive andgreat impressions all the time you will get there for you. I think that you will be really impressed with the time and with the people you will meet there all the time on the way. I think that you need try it.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Trump Miami is a well-known example of successful family history. This welcoming and luxurious property is situated close to Miami Beach. The hotel positions itself as a family property for fun. The hotel owns four stars and suggests a plethora of the best services and facilities for every traveler. I thin that this is one of the brightest places for the all of us to have the time and posiitve mood there and i think that with the help of it you wil get something intereting and benefitia all the time for you and you wil be really impressed with the time and wih the posiitve and great impressions all the tie you will get there foryou . I thik that you need try it.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Hostel Friendly is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Ñuble Metro Station and 20 minutes to get to the city center on foot from the hostel. Chile’s Nation Stadium is 1.2 kilometers away, while Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 25 kilometers away. I like this place and i think that there you will be really impressed wit hthe time and with the all positive and great impressions having there. I think that you wil be really satisfied withthe people you will meet there and yo will have the time together with the all of them there. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind and you will be happy there.

Porri

Postby Porri » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Tu Onda Beach Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Cartagena. Walk for 4 minutes from the hostel and reach the beach. Cartagena's Walls is 1.2 kilometers away, while San Felipe de Barajas Castle is 1.5 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i like this place because there all the time i can see soemthing interesting and beenfitial for me and i think that with the help of it you will get something interesting all the time for you and you will bne really impressed and satisfied with the time and with the all positive and great impressions yo uwill get there fo ryou and you will be really impressed with the time.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Casa Torices Real is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Cartagena. It will take you 12 minutes to get to the beach and 25 minutes to get to the transport services on foot from the property. San Felipe de Barajas Castle is 2.6 kilometers from the hostel. If you travel by car there is free private parking on site. i think that there you will be really impressed wit hteh time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there fo ryou all the time. i think that there you will be realy impressed with the time adn with the rest having there all the time. I thik tat there you wil be realy impressed with the time and withthe rest having there all the time.

Norby

Postby Norby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Getsemani Tree House Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Cartagena. It will take you 10 minutes to get to San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 30 minutes to get to Cartagena's Gold Museum on foot from the property. Cartagena's Walls is 1.1 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. i like this place and all the time when i am free i just try to go there. because there all the time i can see something interestuing adn new for me and i think that with the help of it ll the time i can start new and more interesting lief. After it i feeel some renovation and i think that this is really great for the all of us to experianced something like that.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Getsemani Tree House Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Cartagena. It will take you 10 minutes to get to San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 30 minutes to get to Cartagena's Gold Museum on foot from the property. Cartagena's Walls is 1.1 kilometers away. i think that this is very positive lace for the sll of us to have the time and posiitve emotions all the time there and you will be realy impressed with the time adn with the rest having thee all the time for you. i think that with the help of ityou will be really impressed and satisfied with the all things you will get thee on the way.I think that you need just try it all the time foryou.

Return to “Chit Chat”