Weekends having there

jonm

Re: Weekends having there

Postby jonm » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:11 am

Hotel Adonis is a well-appointed 4 star gay-friendly boutique property that welcomes travelers in magical Mykonos, Greece. This hotel offers to feel warm hospitality, individual attention and enjoy the beauty of the Aegean Sea. You can find it on the way from Mykonos Airport . i think that there you will get the great time withthe all your friends and i think that with thehelp of the stay there you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there all the time for you and you will be really satisfied with the all posiitve emotions you will get there all the time for you and you will be happy.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:30 pm

I agree with the all of you that this is very difficult to find the right place where you will get some positive emotios and some satisfactio for you during the stay there adn i think that you all the time need just try to open something great adn interesting there for you adn you will be really happy with the time and with the rest having there for you. I want you all just keep this fact in the mind. Except sex rooms, here you can also find an American bar where you can also eat sandwiches, pizza, hot meals or desserts to satisfy a sudden hunger or if you decide to have lunch or to dine at the club. Definitely the best club if you are looking for hot adult entertainment.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:50 pm

The Moods Bar is a super friendly gay bar in Netherlands. This place is famous for its experienced and unusual staff and extraordinary atmosphere as well. It is important to know that here you can see plenty of gay videos which are shown in the bar and second floor. i want you al just pay attenton on the stay there and there you will get something interesting and benefitial all the time foryou and you wll be really impressed withthe time having and with the all positive emotions you will get there all the time foryou. I WANT you just try to book theroom there and yo uwill get the best time ever there for you with the best friends.

Milko

Postby Milko » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-moods-bar/ Also the Moods provides cruising areas, private cabins and showers. If you are a lover of hot feelings you will appreciate it. There are many regular men-only weekly events and a huge range of monthly parties and drag shows. i think that you all will be really impressed with the time and with the rest having there and you will get some positive and great impressions all the time foryou. I want you all just keep this place in themind and you will be really impressed with the number of the great and positive impressions all the time you will get for you and for the all your family.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:54 pm

The WEB is a famous cruise club & bar located in the heart of Amsterdam, The WEB gets busy every day so if you want to be a part of this place you should book a ticket beforehand. By the way, this hot spot provides a dark room, 10 cabins and a room with a sling. If you are interested in hot feelings and extravagant ideas. this is great place foryou to spend weekends theere. I think that with the help of th etime having there you all the timw will get something new and benefitial foryou adn you will be relly impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get there all the time . i think that you need just keep it in the mind.

Norby

Postby Norby » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Strano is a super trendy gay bar in Rotterdam. The Bar Strano offers an intimate atmosphere, with red leather couches and modern décor, live music and happy hours. Handsome bartenders offer you fantastic and tasty cocktails you have never tried. They have a great number of cocktails and stiff drinks. thisis one of the most popular place for the all of us to have the time thee. Because there you will feel like staying at home and i think that this is very popular place for the all of us to have the great mood and positive impressions in the comfy atmospee all the time. I want you all just pay attention on the positive and great mood there.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:58 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/strano/ i wantto share this place with the all of you. I think that there you will get soething interesting all the time for you and you will be really impressed with the all positive and great imperssions you will get ther during the stay. This place atracts a lot of the dfferent peoe from all over th world and i think that there you will be really happy with the time having and with the rest.Snacks and fresh fruits are also available there. It is important to mention that there is a dance floor with video screens. The music ranges from top charts to jazzy lounge tunes. This gay only place provides regular special events and various shows.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Outsite is a perfect place for LGBT communities in Netherlands. This bar welcomes everyone: gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender. As usual this place is very crowded so don’t forget to book a seat in advance. There are also happy hours at this bar, do not miss them! The main treasure of this place is «Physical party». i am sure that this place will bring bright emotions to the all of you and there you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions you wil get there foryou. i think that there you will have the best time ever and you will be really satisfied withthe all positive emotions you will get there for you during the time having there.

Simon

Postby Simon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:11 pm

La Chimba Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Santiago’s main square and 15 minutes to get to downtown Santiago on foot from the property. If you travel by car, there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. this is one of thebest places for the vacation having there and there you will be really impressed with the atmsphere of the stay and rest and you will have the postive and great impressions all the time for you there. I want you all just keep this place in the mind and go there with the all your family members all the time.

Norby

Postby Norby » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Chile Hostales Santiago is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago's trendy Providencia neighborhood. By car you can get to downtown Santiago in 10 minutes from the hostel. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Manuel Montt Metro Station in 4 blocks from the property. this is very friendly place for gay people to have the time and positive emotions there and i think that you will be really impressed with the time and with the rest having there with the all your friends. I am sure that after the rest having there you all the time will get something benefitial all the time for you and you will be impressed.

Return to “Chit Chat”