Weekends having there

Paulin

Re: Weekends having there

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:46 am

Urban Hostel Makati is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to A-Venue Mall, just a few minutes’ walk. Century City Mall is 550 meters away, while Ninoy Aquino International Airport is 9.4 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. i was there several times and one i can say that this si very positive and friendly place for the gay people to have the time and rest there. i think that with the help of it you will be really impressed and satisfied with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i want you all just pay attention on the positive and great emotions.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:49 am

Chelsea Art Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Chelsea district in New York. It will take you 20 minutes to get to Ground Zero Museum Workshop and 30 minutes to get to The Highline Park on foot from the property. Flatiron Building is 1 kilometer away, while Madison Square Garden is 1.4 kilometers from the hostel. i am sure that this is very popular place for the rst , because there you will meet a lot of different people from all over the world who will have some time there. i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the positive and great emotions you will get there for you. i hope that you will like it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:54 pm

TOC Hostel Barcelona is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Barcelona. It will take you 2 minutes to get to Metro Universtitat and 30 minutes to get to Plaza Catalunya Square on foot from the property. By metro you can get to Sagrada Familia in 10 minutes’ ride from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. I know that this is one of the best places where you wil be happy with the time and with the all posiitve and great emotions . i hop that there you will be impressed with the all positive and great emotions you will open there. i think that with the help of this place you will be happy with the time you will get there.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:48 pm

City Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Bratislava's youthful Obchodna Street. It will take you 15 minutes to get to the Old Town and St. Michael's Gate and 20 minutes to get to Michalska Tower on foot from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers tips on what to do and where to go in Bratislava. i hope that this place will bring a lot of positive and great things to the all of us and i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the positive and great mood. i think that yo will be happy with the time and with the positive rest having there. i want you all just go there and you will be happy.

Milko

Postby Milko » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Guys, i want you all just thinking about the next vacation and try to find some place where you want to spend some time. i think that with the help of the stay there you will get a lot of new and positive emotions and impressions and you will be happy with the time having and with the rest there. i recommend this place for you all to have the stay there for the some time. The hostel features an on-site restaurant serving an international cuisine and an on-site bar with a large selection of drinks. Guests who travel on a budget can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Guests may relax and watch a TV at a shared lounge.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Nowadays there are many new and positive plaes which are opened for the gay peope to have the time there, i think that witgh the help of the stay there you will be happy with the time and with the great possibility to change the life for the beter there. i want you all just pay attention on the place where i like to stay and spend my weekends there, all the guests who like to spend time outdoors can relax and socialize on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. Indoors guests can have a rest and watch a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels at a shared lounge. The Sono Chicago offers Standard Queen Rooms, Superior Queen Rooms and Deluxe King Rooms.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Travelling is the great time for you to spend it with the family and i think that there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions and impressions there. i think that there you will be happy and satisfied with the time and with the positive mood and great impressions this place will bring to the all of you there. Guests who like to spend time outdoors can relax and socialize on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. Indoors guests can have a rest and watch a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels at a shared lounge. The Sono Chicago offers Standard Queen Rooms, Superior Queen Rooms and Deluxe King Rooms.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Dear guys, I like comfort and i think that this is very important to find place where you will get all services which you need and there you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there all the time for you. i think that you need just pay attention on the place which i like adn whrre all the laundry facilities are available. You can buy products at a mini-market on site or eat out at an on-site restaurant. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and car hire. Guests may have a rest, socialize and watch a TV at a shared lounge. Pets are allowed on your request, but charges may be applicable.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:04 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/never ... th-hostel/ i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that this place will open the new world of possibilities for the all of us and there you will be happy with the time having and with the rest. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind for the next vacation having. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and bicycle rentals. If you want to try traditional food, there is an on-site Chinese restaurant. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have a rest at a peaceful garden and socialize on a nice terrace.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Meet Inn Dali is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali. Wuhua Building and Dali Zhangjia Garden are 1.1 kilometers from the property, while Zhonghe Temple is 4 kilometers away. Dali Airport is 16 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby. i recommend this place for you all and there you will be happy withthe time and withthe all positive and great emotions and impressions there. i hope that there you will be happy during the time and rest having there. i want you all just be happy with the time and with the positive atmosphere you will be really impressed with the time having there.

Return to “Chit Chat”