vacation having

Simon

Re: vacation having

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Friends, Urban 011 is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of downtown Buenos Aires. It will take you 10 minute to get to 9 de Julio Avenue and Corrientes Avenue, and 15 minutes to get to Florida Street on foot from the hostel. Ezeiza Airport is 50 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this is one of the brightest places where you will feel at the right place . i like this place and i hope that you will get some fun there with the all your family. i think that thi is really unique place, because there you will be happy and really impressed with the positive and great time and mood you will get there for you all the time .go there.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:41 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/vs-hostel-club/ i just want to payattention on the place which i really like and i think that you know that this is very popular place in the gay -friendly places circles. i think that there everybody will get a lot of new and positive impressions and we all will have possibility to chage the life for the better and i think that you all need just try to get it. Each morning you may try breakfast including coffee, tea, mate, milk, homemade cakes, toasts, jams and cereals served at the hostel, and during the day you can cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Guests can relax at a shared lounge with a TV or on a nice terrace.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:33 am

I know one place which will change all your imaginations about the time spending and about the positive and great rest. i think that you need just pay attention on this place and with the help of it you will be happy and satisfied with the rest and with the all positive and great emotions and impressons you will get and ope n there for you all the time when you will have the time and rest there . 1 River Central Hostel offers 4-Bed Dormitory Rooms, 6-Bed Male Dormitory Rooms, 6-Bed Female Dormitory Rooms and 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms. The amenities include air-conditioning, a small wardrobe, bunk beds with privacy curtains and a safety deposit box.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:54 am

Guys, i know one place whee you wil get everythig for the good rest having and where you wll be surrounded by love and understanding. i think that you all the time need just try to find place where you will get everything you need just fo the good rest having. because we al have differnet needs adn i think that this is very complicated to say that one place is good and other is not. Here is the place where 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do in Sofia. Laundry facilities are available for an extra fee. Relaxation areas include a nice terrace, a peaceful garden and a shared lounge with a TV. Hostel Alex offers Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Travelling means a lot for me, because i ike to open some positive and new place and i like to increase all my knowledge and looking for the something new and benefitial there. i think that with the help of the rest there you will get some positive and great emotions and you will be happy with the time and withthe all positive impressions you will get there for you all the time. A designated smoking area is available for smoking guests. The King Harry Bar & Hostel offers 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms, 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms and 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms. The amenities include a flat-screen TV. Dormitories go with shared bathrooms.

Milko

Postby Milko » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:04 pm

HI NYC Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Broadway Street. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Riverside Park and 10 minutes to get to Central Park on foot from the property. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is the 103rd Street Subway Station in 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel. i like thi splace because there i can vfeel myself like styaing at home and i think that this is one of the best places for the thinking about something . because there you will find some calm atmophere and positive and great emotions and with the help of the stay there you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great mood.

Karl

Postby Karl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Elbe's Hostel Dresden is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dresden. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Dresden’s historic Old Town and 25 minutes to get to Dresden-Neustadt Train Station on foot from the hostel. The Semperoper Concert Hall is 1 kilometer away. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site. i hope that with the help of this place you will see the new world of posiblities and thee you will get the best time ever. i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions . i recomend you all just keep this place in the mind and go there for the rest having with the friends.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Posada Colonial is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Asunción. Asunción City Centre is 1 kilometer away, while Silvio Pettirossi Airport is 20 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Reception works 24 hours and offers tips on where to go and what to do in Asunción. i want to say that it is really impressive place for gay peopel to have time and positive mood there . i think that with the help of it you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get there. i hope that this place will bring something interesting to the all of us and with the help of this place you will stay happy.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:44 pm

There are many new and positive places where you will get some positive and great emotions for you and where you will have the best rest ever for you . i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the ALL you r friends and i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the time and positive emotions this place will bring to the all of you during the time having there. Posada Colonial is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Asunción. Asunción City Centre is 1 kilometer away, while Silvio Pettirossi Airport is 20 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Reception works 24 hours and offers tips on where to go and what to do in Asunción.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:11 am

Sometimes this is very important to find place where you will feel in the best way and where you will have the time with the all your best friends. i think that thee you will be happy with the every moment of the stay there . i hope that this place will bring a lot of new and positive emotions to the all of us and you will be happy there with the time having. Outdoors you can find BBQ facilities. Laundry facilities are available for all guests. Billiards nights are held on weekends. Albany Backpackers offers dormitory rooms for 3 and 4 persons. The amenities include air-conditioning and bunk beds. Dormitories come with shared bathrooms with showers.

Return to “Chit Chat”