vacation having

Lorry

Re: vacation having

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:59 pm

The North International Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Harbin. It will take you 25 minutes to get to Central Street on foot from the hostel. By car you can reach Harbin Railway Station in 25 minutes and Harbin Taiping International Airport in 45 minutes from the property. the owner of this place is really friendly for the gay people to have the time there. i think that thank to it we all have the best time there all together and you need just try to open this place for you all to have the time and positive emotions there. i want you all just try to have the time and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions there.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Pangpang International Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Harbin. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Zhaolin Park and 30 minutes to get to Parkson Shopping Center Harbin Central Street on foot from the property. Central Street and Saint Sophia Cathedral are located 700 meters away. here you will get the best vqacation ever ad i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the positive and great people around you who will bring something new andbenefitial into your life. i think that there you will get possibility to change your life for the better with the comfortable and great atmosphere of happiness you will see there.

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:22 am

I think that with the help of travelling you all the time will be happy and imprssed with the restt and there are many positive and great places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you all. i thinkt hat thi sis one of the best places with the friendly atmosphere you will get there for you all. The hostel features a restaurant and a bar on site. Songguoli Seaview Courtyard Inn offers a wide range of private rooms for everyone - Twin Rooms and Double Rooms for couples, Family Rooms, Junior Suites and Superior Suites for families and group of friends. All rooms have a TV. Rooms come with private bathrooms.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 am

Cabin 7 Inn is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali. Dali Zhangjia Garden is 900 meters away, while Wuhua Building is 1 kilometer from the hostel. By car you can get to Cangshan National Geopark in 12 minutes from the property. For guests with cars there is free private parking at a location nearby, but a reservation is needed. i think that this is one of the most popular places for the gay peope to hqave the time and positive emotions and impressions there. i think that with the help of the stay there you will be really impressed with the all positive emotions you will get thee for you all, because this is gay -friendly place and you will be welcomed there.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm

I know one place which will impressed with the great atmosphere and exelent surrounding area and i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressions you will get. because there you will be happy with the rest and with the time you will get there for you and you will be happy to know that there are you will meet a lot of your friends. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. Laundry facilities are available. Guests may buy products and snacks at a mini-market on site. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can watch a TV and have a rest at a shared lounge.

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Art Traveling Homestay is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Dawang Road Metro Station (Line 1 & 14) in 8 minutes’ walk from the hostel. By car you can reach Beijing East Railway Station in 15 minutes and the Forbidden City in 30 minutes from the property. i think that this is one of the best places where you will meet a lot of positive people who just satisfied with the life and try to have the best time ever there at the surrounding of the positive and great people. i recommend this place for you all and there you all the time will get some positive impressions for you.

Porri

Postby Porri » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Yue Xuan Courtyard Garden International Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the historic Hutong area in Beijing. Wangfujing subway station is 2.2 kilometers away, while The Forbidden City is 2.8 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free public parking on site, no reservation is needed. this is one of the best places for the people who like to communicate with the other and there oyu will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the positive and grest time you will get.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Levitt Smart Hostel Sofia is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Sofia. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the National Theater and 15 minutes to get to Opera House and Archaeological Museum on foot from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and free city maps. i think thagt there you will open something new and positive for you and you will be happy with the time and with the positive emotions and impressions you will get. i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and greatt emotions and impressions you will get for you and you will be happy with the rest there.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 pm

there are many new and positive emotions for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions there. i think that this is one of the best places for the all of us to have the time and posiitve emotions and rest there . I think that this is one of the best places there and you will be happy with the time and you will be impressed with the rest and with the positive emotions there you will get there. Guests can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. If you travel with children under 3 years, they stay free of charge when using existing beds.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:31 am

With the help of travellling you all the time can see something benefitial and new for you aed you will be happy with the all positive and great impressions this place will bring into your life and there you will be happy with the positive people and great atmosphere and feeling of freedom you will get there all the time for you during the stay there. 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do in Sofia. Laundry facilities are available. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area.

Return to “Chit Chat”