vacation having

Porri

Re: vacation having

Postby Porri » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:07 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hoste ... es/friends this is one of the best gay -friendly places for the stay and rest having there adn i think that with the help of this place you will get something more than just positive rest , because this place will change all your life for the better and with the help of it you will be really impressed with the all positive things you will get there for you. If you like to spend time outdoors, you can relax and socialize at a peaceful garden and a nice terrace with BBQ facilities. You can also prepare meals and snacks at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in lockers.

jonm

Postby jonm » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Green Special Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Christ the Redeemer is 1.1 kilometers away, while Santos Dumont Airport is 6 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers travel information and bike hire. Green Special Hostel features an on-site bar . i think tht everybody will get something new and intresting there for him and with the help of this place you will get some positive and great impressions and you will be happy with the time you will spend there together with the all your friends and relatives and with the help of this place you will have the best rest ever for you .

Norby

Postby Norby » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Casa Joaquim Silva features a well-equipped shared kitchen and BBQ facilities. Start your day with a daily breakfast served at the hostel. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. Guests may watch a TV and chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a TV. i like this place because of the atmosphere i can find there all the time and i think that there you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great ipressions you will get there . i want you all just keep this place in the mind and with the help of it you will be really satisfied with the rest and with the time there.

Porri

Postby Porri » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:53 pm

Hostel Dona Pompa is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. Post 11 - Leblon is 2.9 kilometers away, while Tijuca Forest National Park is 3.2 kilometers from the property. Santos Dumont Airport is 12 kilometers from the hostel. The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that this is one of thebest places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and you will be really impressed with the all positive and great impressions you will get for you . i want you all just keep this place in the mind and you will get something great for you all the time.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Backpackers Apart & Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Sacred Art Museum is 600 meters from the hostel, while Metropolitan Cathedral and 24th of September Metropolitan Plaza are 700 meters away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Backpackers Apart & Suites features an on-site bar. with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the positive people you will meet there. because everybody is the same like you are and you will have thebest company to spend some time there. i think thta this place is really worthy for the stay and positive rest having there and you will be impressed.

Norby

Postby Norby » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Ace Praia de Botafogo Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. The property is a few minutes’ walk from the beach. The Sugar Loaf Mountain and Copacabana Beach are 1 kilometer away, while Santos Dumont Airport is 3 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this place will bring posiitve mood to the all of us and there oyu will be happy with the every minute you will have there for you . i want you all just try to get something more than rest there, because you will get some chance to get the best time for you ever and you will be happy with the every opssibility you will open there for you during the stay.

Simon

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Ace Praia de Botafogo Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. The property is a few minutes’ walk from the beach. The Sugar Loaf Mountain and Copacabana Beach are 1 kilometer away, while Santos Dumont Airport is 3 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. I think thta there you wil be happy with the time and with the positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there for you during the time having there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and you will open the new world of possibiities there all the time for you during the time having there together with the all your friends.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Sometimeees this is very difficult to find the place which you wil l like , i think that you need just pay attention on the other people recommendation and have th eime ther.e i want to share with you all my friends recommendation and i am sure that this si gerat plae , because all my friends have the time at the best places for the stay for gay people to have the time there. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. Start your day with a tasty breakfast served at the hostel for free. Guests can make use of a fully-equipped shared kitchen. On site you can find a bar, where you can enjoy different drinks.

Tally

Postby Tally » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Sabatico Travelers Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Buenos Aires's historic San Telmo district. Independencia Subway Station is 500 meters away, while Avenida de Mayo Subway Station is 900 meters from the property. 9 de Julio Avenue is 1.5 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. i like this place because there i can stay with the own thoughts and think qabout nothing, because this is not so visited plae and there you will stay alone with the all you need t think about. i recommend this place for the people who really tired from the noice and want to have the time with the calm and pieceful atmosphere.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Milhouse Hostel Avenue is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Buenos Aires. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Lima Metro Station in 200 meters away. The Obelisk is 600 meters from the hostel, while Jorge Newbery International Airport is 6.5 kilometers from the property. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground. I think that with the help of this place you will get some posititve and great impressions and there you will see something new for you all the time and with the such kind of the rest you will be impressed with the time you will get and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions.

Return to “Chit Chat”