dandruff

Easton

dandruff

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:50 am

is there anyone else who suffers from dandruff? i often have it :( :( :( :( i know that it is not very pleasant not only for you but also for your close people and you definitely have to cure it. dandruff is caused owing to some deviations in the normal metabolism of the body. when the natural balance in the metabolic process is upset, the new cells form faster than the old cells can be shed off. these then accumulate on the scalp in the form of flakes. the juice of snake gourd is used in the prevention and treatment of dandruff. it should be rubbed over the scalp for this purpose. what are your helpful methods to fight with it?

Archer

Re: dandruff

Postby Archer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:08 pm

well, i guess not.. at least i did not have any of those symptoms, you know. But i guess it is really dreadfull illness. if you have it, it is better to go and ask your doc for advice. but i am more than sure he will prescribe you a special diet. you have to eat less fat and more green vegetables.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:17 pm

If you have dandruff and you don’t feel any inconvenience, it does not deliver, you still need to get rid of it. Dandruff closes the pores of the scalp so that the hair becomes weak and starts to fall. It is necessary to take vitamins from time to time. Medicines, which in its composition have brewer's yeast, are very beneficial to the hair. You also need to eat right.

Adam

Postby Adam » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 pm

One of the most common causes of dandruff - it is yeast, fungi and bacteria that live in the body of each person. Normally they do not bother and we do not create problems. But when there is a failure (broken diet lacking vitamins and so forth), it leads to activation of the microorganisms. There is an infection, and as a result, there is dandruff. This can be prevented by using conventional yoghurt. Yogurt - this is one of the best sources of "friendly" bacteria in our body. Increase in the number of beneficial bacteria in the body helps to cope with the infection and helps normalize the digestive process, which leads to the disappearance of dandruff.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:57 am

The first thing to do is to choose the right skin care head shampoo. Do not rely on advertising. Medicated shampoos and hair lotions need to be bought in the drugstore, picking on the principle of your skin and hair type. Salicylic acid, zinc, ichthyol, tar normalize the sebaceous glands, remove inflammation, destroy the fungus and eliminate itching. For the effect of the shampoo is not immediately washed, and incubated on the head up to five minutes. Such treatment can be carried out one and a half months, and then go to normal very mild shampoo. After some time, can be repeated if necessary. Wash your hair is recommended once every couple of days, as the daily washing stimulates the sebaceous glands. Always good to wash your hair shampoo with clean water and dry the recommended natural way.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:23 pm

It is a horrible problem :cry: :evil: It is a pity you have to suffer from it. As I have understood you have already used a lot of different methods trying to get rid of it. Maybe try to use some different shampoo. I am sure anything will help you ;) :roll: :geek: But I would like to advise that it would be better for you if you visit a doctor ;) ;) ;)

Damien

Postby Damien » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:28 pm

On the shelves of the shops there is a huge selection of anti-dandruff shampoos. But all these means will be effective if the cause of dandruff is the wrong care for your hair. If using shampoos dandruff persists, then it is already being called not only dandruff but seborrhea. In this case, you should begin treatment with a visit to the doctor and special medical research. If you have seborrhea dermatitis you should buy in a drugstore shampoos and means which do not contain dyes, fragrances and preservatives, there is very little. The structure of such medicines or shampoos include antibiotics, so treatment regimen is better to discuss with your doctor.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Ideally, the first step in the fight against dandruff - a visit to a trichologist, but we do not always have the time or desire, though we can faster get rid of dandruff and it will be more efficient. However, some owners of seborrhea simply buy a suitable dandruff shampoo to get rid of it once and for all. Others simply need to treat seasonal flu, to dandruff has passed itself. Therefore, insist on a visit to the hospital is not always cost-effective. Few people know that the re-occurrence of dandruff more often due to the fact that people forget that the chief peddler of infection - a comb. It should be thoroughly disinfected during treatment and after recovery or change at all. The same can be said about the hats, caps, scarves and other headwear.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Fortunately, I do not suffer from dandruff, you know :roll: :) 8-) And I know very little people who suffer from it, you see :o ;) ;) Some people just use a wrong shampoo and other staff for their hair. But there is also a group of people, who have used a lot ways to get rid of it, but they do not manage to do that. I guess such people need doctors' help :(

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:11 pm

First of all, you need to identify and treat basic health problems, provoking dandruff. If dandruff is a consequence of, for example, serious problems with the intestines, no shampoo for dandruff and care products for the hair will not help to significantly improve the hair and scalp condition, until it is put in order the intestine. As a rule, seborrhea frequent exacerbations seen in people with lowered immunity. Strengthen the immune system is possible by means of special diets designed to cleanse the body of toxins, tempering procedures, manual therapy, sports. If you regularly, at least once a week, lubricate the scalp nourishing oils - castor, burdock, buckthorn, - it helps improve metabolism in the hair follicles, preventing breakage and hair loss and remove dandruff.

Return to “Chit Chat”