dandruff

Mert

Re: dandruff

Postby Mert » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:06 pm

i think that it is a very big and unpleasant problem and i think that you shall understand it but you know i think that you shall get rid of it and you shall do everything in order to get rid of it. think that you shall know the reason of it and i think that you shall communicate with the doctor about it , it is very serious problem and for you it would be better to know how to get rid of it from the medical point of view. i think that in such a way yo would get rid of the dandruff in the fastest way, of course you can buy some shampoos in the shops but i do not think that they are really very helpful. but it is your choice.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:33 pm

once i have had a dandruff but you know the reason of was a shampoo, but it was not a bad shampoo, it was rather good and expensive and i know that there are a lot of people who are using it but it was just not good for me and that is why i did not use it. and you know when i stopped using it everything was just perfect, i did not suffer from anything and i did not have any dandruff, and i did not use anything against it, i just stopped using that shampoo and that is why i think that maybe you also have to ty it and maybe it would help you with your problem. just it.

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 7:45 am

So I think that it is the most common problem for almost everyone.. It is nothing terrible I can say.. It is unpleasant I understand but it is not a death.. Easton I also know the fact that dandruff is caused owing to some deviations in the normal metabolism of the body. when the natural balance in the metabolic process is upset, the new cells form faster than the old cells can be shed off. these then accumulate on the scalp in the form of flakes. the juice of snake gourd is used in the prevention and treatment of dandruff.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 am

Easton you know I have it.. I am really shameful about it.. But I know that this method that one man has mentioned is really helpful.. I also know for the effect of the shampoo is not immediately washed, and incubated on the head up to five minutes. Such treatment can be carried out one and a half months, and then go to normal very mild shampoo. After some time, can be repeated if necessary. We simply should wash your hair is recommended once every couple of days..And also doctors recommend to normalise eating habits.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu May 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Having the dandruff is a real problem... taking into attention that you have some kind of the possible problem, more or less visible, you will anyway experience the discomfort, I am telling you, this is almost inevitable feeling! of course, you may understand that I have gone through this and in addition, I will also inform you - I have totally cured the dandruff... now you want to see the recipe, right...? so, it was the very popular, thus really very well known to almost every person on the planet - "Head and shoulders" anti-dandruff shampoo... yeah, it is not only the advertising! this thing really works... :geek:

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 21, 2017 7:26 pm

yes i agree that it is not very pleasant but of course you know that it is a very common problem and think that almost all of us have faced it and that is why it is not something new for all of us, but of course it is better not to suffer from it and if you have it it is better to get rid of it as soon as possible, i think that it would be the best variant just to go to the doctor and talk to him about it and then he would give you some medicine from it, i do not advice to buy some shampoos from dandruff because i think that they do not help and you would just waste you money, it is better to visit the doctor

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:05 am

If to say truth I am not well aware of this theme for discussion because fortunately I have never had it and I hope that not for the world would I have it in future... It is really common and unpleasant problem and I also know that dandruff is caused owing to some deviations in the normal metabolism of the body. when the natural balance in the metabolic process is upset, the new cells form faster than the old cells can be shed off. these then accumulate on the scalp in the form of flakes..simply the best decision is to go to the doctor

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:04 pm

I am glad to be here with all of you guys and sincerely happy to hear a lot of positive information about various things and facts... as a matter of fact, I was totally surprised by the ability of all of us to have the best out of nothing. and the respect and kindness we have to each other are probably the huge heart is about. But anyway it seems like I am going too far away from the main subject of the discussion - dandruff. Grateful to the health I have - I do not have this delicate problem and feel sooo relieved because of it! know how people are struggling in dealing with this disease, but what can you do...

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:34 am

Here you are boys.. I am glad to write here for all of you boys!! How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to start this funny day from the nice talk together with me?? I hope so)) it is really wide problem among people and especially in men. But there are many methods how to prevent it and get rid of it. Most of all I liked the idea of the creator that medicated shampoos and hair lotions need to be bought in the drugstore, picking on the principle of your skin and hair type. Salicylic acid, zinc, ichthyol, tar normalize the sebaceous glands, remove inflammation, destroy the fungus and eliminate itching. For the effect of the shampoo is not immediately washed, and incubated on the head up to five minutes ;)

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:55 am

Sometimes this is real trouble. In most cases, the problem lurks deeper than just a shampoo of poor quality. ;) I think that there are many people who suffer and this can be a problem to get rid of it. ;)

Return to “Chit Chat”