migraine

Easton

migraine

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 am

do you suffer from migraine. i think that here are a lot of people who fight with this problem. i understand the problem. i drink water, it's usually why some people get it...and probably stress, are you working really hard? try to meditate maybe, or do more exercise that should make headaches die down. and as always, health is always important, so headaches mean you're doing something wrong that's not getting as much blood to certain areas of the brain. i like excedrin - it works fast. if you are getting most of your headaches driving, maybe you should get an eye exam - unless driving is causing tension headaches... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Archer

Re: migraine

Postby Archer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:53 pm

well i cannot say that i have migrains. i do have sometimes headaches. but i do not think it is serious... usually it happens when the weather is bad and when i have ow pressure. But i hope it is not a serious problem. However if you have migrains then ask your doctor to prescribe specia medicine.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:06 pm

I suffer greatly from this disease, although it is not in my family history, I myself developed it by my love for sleep. Some time ago this happened not very often, and now almost every month I have it, and I cannot even take a pill, because I my organism don’t perceive such medicines. I know that a migraine can be defeated by massage of the head, and there are spots on the hands and feet which can also be massaged. Self-massage once a month helps prevent migraine attacks. But if I forget it comes back.

Adam

Postby Adam » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:31 pm

I periodically suffer from migraines. Migraine - a very unpleasant condition which deprives a person of the joys of life in the most severe cases of capacity. You can to start with the prevention of migraine. You need avoid stress. Set and adhere to sleep, to sleep in a dark and quiet place. Eat right and avoid foods that trigger migraine (chocolate, pastries, red wine and coffee in large quantities). Eat regularly and do not skip meals. Go for a massage. Drink plenty of water. Drinking caffeinated beverages in small amount. Ginger one of the best products which helps to cope with a headache. And when you consider that it also is an excellent prevention of colds, it would not be superfluous to make in your diet ginger tea with apples and cinnamon. Besides, I really like this tea.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:22 pm

If you suffer from migraine attacks, then make your first step in terms of psychological self-analysis of their life goals and attitudes towards them. This test will tell you how to deal with migraine. The logical connection is obvious: if the brain fails, then you have to reload it. If you have an attack take an infusion of the leaves and stems of raspberries or a decoction of the root of the willow. Add to these drugs black tea, and the effect will come faster. Place on the side which hurts fresh lemon peel, pre-clearing it from the peel. This will serve as the basis for the creation of yet another outbreak of irritation and will have distracting effects. As a result of brain lesions or irritations counterbalance or counteract each other.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Fortunatelly, I do not suffer from migraine. I wish you also do not ;) ;) :cry: But everuthing can not be ideal and how we want :oops: :( Migraine can be a result of more serious desease. So I think you should better go to hospital and visit a doctor. You will find out the reason of your headache. A doctor will subscribe some pills and I hope you feel better :) ;) ;)

Damien

Postby Damien » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:50 pm

I had it approximately once a year! I hate those feelings when before the attack begins to darken in the eyes and you cannot focus on a certain subject, see at least a minute. The last time it was in general real horror, nausea, pressure in the eyes, numbness in the hands and throbbing pain in my head. My friend told how he escapes from migraine using cold compresses. He usually wets the flap of natural fabric in cold water, squeezes and applies on the forehead. Keeps for 3-4 minutes, wets again in cold water, presses, and again applies. For these purposes it is convenient to put next to the bed a bowl of water. Typically, to facilitate state it requires 15-20 minutes.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:11 pm

If migraine is permanent, try every day during a meal drink a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Head massage - also a good way to get rid of migraines. Try massaging the head with fingertips, as if washing it. You can use for the same purpose from a natural bristle brush or a wooden comb. Passing through the brush head slowly, running in a circular motion. Start from the temples, gradually reaching the forehead, and then to the neck.. The relief must come, and the voltage - release. Sometimes it helps to simple relaxation. The cozy room dimly lit Arrange in a chair, close your eyes relax your muscles and imagine the waves licking the sand beach. These waves, like sand, demolished in the sea and your pain, and migraine floats away far, far away.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks God I don't suffer from migraines. 8-) 8-) Of course sometimes I have a headache but not more. But a friend of mine has such a problem. he suffers a lot, he takes some pills but they have short effect. I've heard that the main reason of migraine is stressful life. So relax and take it easy.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:42 am

I think not so much people suffer from migraine, but some of us really do :( :( :o And I guess there are two main reasons why it happens, you know :!: :idea: I guess most of people suffer from migraine because of very stressful lifestyle, you know :roll: :o :( Also I think some people can have migraine as a result of more serious desease :!: :!: :idea:

Return to “Chit Chat”