migraine

Tompson

Re: migraine

Postby Tompson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Migraines are rare, but do happen. Usually massage helps me. More precisely massage or self-massage. As soon as you feel the approach of a headache, take a reclining position - even if you will be as comfortable as possible. Try to listen to yourself: where is born this pain? The body itself will tell you the places where it is necessary to massage: the temples or forehead, back of the head or neck area. Perhaps the blame shoulders - and relax them, the pain will recede. However, to do self-massage of the shoulders is not easy - it is necessary to take the help of a loved one, a friend or a professional masseur. In any case, let yourself relax, which gives a massage - and a headache recede.

Minor

Postby Minor » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you all guys :D :D :D :D I think that the best cure is to take more coffee. It's a paradox of headaches: ingest too much caffeine and you may get a headache, but take a little bit and it can help make the pain disappear. Studies have shown that aspirin and ibuprofen are more effective when combined with caffeine. :D :D :D :D So if you take aspirin or ibuprofen at the onset of a migraine, wash it down with a cup of coffee. The hot ingredient in red pepper, capsaicin, is a terrific painkiller and may help those who have migraines feel better during an attack. You do not need to include red pepper in all your meals.

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello everyone here!))) I never has problems with it and hope that I will nor suffer from it in future, so it is hard for me to say what to do in such situation. I think that if it is very often - the medicines wont help you, you just need to go to the doctor, to pass tests, and he will prescribe treatment.

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:36 pm

i do have sometimes headaches but cannot say that it is too often. sometimes it is not a problem, but i do understand how badly it feels whaen this headache continues for some constant period of time.. :x Unfortunately i do not know except some strong pills other ways of treating this desease, but you may aska doc and you'll be fine i guess ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:15 am

i prefer using natural remedies to cure headache because to my mind they are the most helpful and they do not harm our organism. feverfew is an excellent herb, but there are precautions. google it and read about it. It depends on where your headache is coming from. could be a sinus headache which can be remedied with a warm/warmer wash clothes to the face for about 10 minutes soaking back and forth. it relieves the sinus passages. It might be that you are releasing toxins and it will pass. It could be that your hormones are not balanced. try drinking more water it helps the organism to cope with pain. :) :) :) :) :)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:55 pm

I have migraine like 2 times a week. I think it is not normal and something is not okay with my health and organism and i have not still seen a doctor. I think migraine happens because of stress or may be when you are hungry or overwork or sit at the frond of a laptop screen during all day because these waves also influences our body system.

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:32 pm

I wish nobody in this world suffer from migraine ;) :( :o Sometimes I have headache and it is really annoying, as it does not allow you to live life to the full and enyoj every moment. You just live and think about this horrible headache. Fortunately, when I use some pills they help me and this disguisting headache disappears :o :shock: ;) ;) ;)

Minor

Postby Minor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:43 am

Hello friends) :D :D :D :D I all the time experiance it when there is a bad weather inside. I have a huge pain in my head.....I THINK THAT THE BEST DESICION IS TO CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR. If you experience a migraine, your doctor may ask you to keep a headache journal. Writing down what you were doing, what foods you ate, and what medications you were taking before your migraine began can help identify your triggers. Sometimes migraine headaches can be long-lasting, occurring anywhere from 3 to 15 days or more in a month. Because the headache affects your ability to think clearly, you may have difficulty at school or at work.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:38 am

Ugh.... :roll: I know what migraine is. Unfortunately. And the thing which sometimes helps me are nuts. If you suffer from migraines on a regular basis, consider making one small switch to your diet: more nuts. Nuts can work as both a pain reliever and a preventative method to stave off future onsets.As Everyday Roots writes, many varieties of nuts contain an important "ingredient" called salicin. Salicin is a pain blocking agent that's present in many of today's medications. Though you may want to reach for an over the counter pain reliever when migraines strike, choose nuts—they offer the same important ingredients. :)

Harry

Postby Harry » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:14 pm

actually i do not suffer from the migraine, i do not have such problems and i think that i can live happily without it, thanks god. but still sometimes i have the headache because of the changes of the weather, or because of the hard day, or stress or everything like that. and i always need to stop it. i do not like any medicine or something like that, i think that my pain is not very serious and i can help myself with some home remedies. and you know i think that the warm bath with the aroma oils helps me the best. i just relax, forget about my problem and clear my thoughts from everything. and it helps e t get rid of the pain.

Return to “Chit Chat”