migraine

Brown66

Re: migraine

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 am

Hi everybody here) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Nice to meet you all here. I think that this is common problem for thouse people who all the time at work, Because they have not time for the rest and all their time spending working somewhere. I think that this is very hard and whouse people need have a rest. As for me this is very important to have a regular sleep and eat healthy food to stay healthy all the time . I think that people should pay their attention on the free time and how they spend it. Because this knick-knacks are very important foe all of us. If you will follow all this recommendatioin it helps you be more healthier and feel better all the time.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:19 pm

You know I suffer greatly from this disease, although it is not in my family history, I myself developed it by my love for sleep. Some time ago this happened not very often, and now almost every month I have it, and I cannot even take a pill, because I my organism don’t perceive such medicines.
I know that a migraine can be defeated by massage of the head, and there are spots on the hands and feet which can also be massaged. Self-massage once a month helps prevent migraine attacks. But if I forget it comes back.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:20 pm

The logical connection is obvious: if the brain fails, then you have to reload it. If you have an attack take an infusion of the leaves and stems of raspberries or a decoction of the root of the willow.
Add to these drugs black tea, and the effect will come faster. Place on the side which hurts fresh lemon peel, pre-clearing it from the peel. This will serve as the basis for the creation of yet another outbreak of irritation and will have distracting effects. As a result of brain lesions or irritations counterbalance or counteract each other.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Its my problem... Recently I have noticed, that after my work at night I always have a headache in the morning? Why is it so? When I studied in the university, and as you know, I, as many other students did everything at night, and even had some fun, so I didnt had such problem then, but now... Why is it so? I was younger? Thats why?

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:10 pm

make your first step in terms of psychological self-analysis of their life goals and attitudes towards them. This test will tell you how to deal with migraine. The logical connection is obvious: if the brain fails, then you have to reload it. If you have an attack take an infusion of the leaves and stems of raspberries or a decoction of the root of the willow. Add to these drugs black tea, and the effect will come faster. Place on the side which hurts fresh lemon peel, pre-clearing it from the peel. This will serve as the basis for the creation of yet another outbreak of irritation and will have distracting effects. As a result of brain lesions or irritations counterbalance or counteract each other.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:03 pm

I hate those feelings when before the attack begins to darken in the eyes and you cannot focus on a certain subject, see at least a minute. The last time it was in general real horror, nausea, pressure in the eyes, numbness in the hands and throbbing pain in my head. My friend told how he escapes from migraine using cold compresses. He usually wets the flap of natural fabric in cold water, squeezes and applies on the forehead. Keeps for 3-4 minutes, wets again in cold water, presses, and again applies. For these purposes it is convenient to put next to the bed a bowl of water. Typically, to facilitate state it requires 15-20 minutes.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:31 pm

I am absolutely agree with you that a great number of people suffer from migraine. And unfortunately, very little of them visit a doctor and try to recover and get rid of it. But most people do not think that it is desease at all, and just use some pills sometimes, which help them only for some time. Migraine can be also a signal that you have some problems with your health.

Charles

Postby Charles » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Fortunately, I do not suffer from migraine. And I am agree with you that there are a lot of people who fight with this problem. I guess that the main problem why people has it is probably stress, as modern people used to work a lot and hard, So, they should try to meditate maybe, or do more exercise that should make headaches die down, that is a good idea ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

JamesO

Postby JamesO » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:27 am

To cope with migraine yourself is impossible. Treatment requires a professional approach, as strong headaches can be symptoms of other serious diseases. Do not rush to swallow pills! They will help only with mild migraines, and even then only dull the pain. Massage the neck and head. This will improve circulation. Breathe properly. Once the rolls pain, take 5-6 breaths shallow belly and longer time exhalations. It will supply the blood with oxygen, and the pain will recede. Pogrom feet. Warm socks or warmer provide blood flow to the feet, "driving off" her thus from the head. Bandage tight head scarf and lie down. Try to sleep. For the prevention of migraine headaches it is desirable to follow a few simple rules. Do not sit for hours in front of TV or computer. Take a break of 20 minutes every two hours. Follow mode: eat at the same time, walk, sleep in a ventilated area and, above all, relax! Do not fast, it can cause spasm of the blood vessels of the head, do not abuse alcohol, especially red wine, and do not listen to loud music.

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:54 am

I guess first of all, before treating it, you have to find out a reason... There are several things that can cause the onset of migraine. Strong odors, bright lights, loud noises, stress, depression, changes in sleeping patterns, menstruation, skipping meals, extreme physical activity, smoking, as well as certain foods especially those that contain sodium nitrate or phenylalanine. go to a doc and then start treating 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”