migraine

JinHo

Re: migraine

Postby JinHo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Migraine is a throbbing head-ache, which is usually stronger on one side! It is often how strong it interferes with daily activities, and if untreated can last from several hours to several days!!! The causes of migraine is food, stress and hormones!!! Headache is quite a common occurrence in our life: physical inactivity, overweight, stress and even climatic factors can cause the sudden attack of headache. Will help acupuncture massage active points: points on the nose, on the temples, nose, ears, superciliary arches: at the beginning of the eyebrow near the nose, mid-brow and at the temples. You can try the healing herbal infusions!!! ;) ;) ;)

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here! :):How are you today?? I hope good :))Adam, I have the same as you ,I also periodically suffer from migraines. You can to start with the prevention of migraine. You need avoid stress. Set and adhere to sleep, to sleep in a dark and quiet place. Eat right and avoid foods that trigger migraine (chocolate, pastries, red wine and coffee in large quantities). Eat regularly and do not skip meals. Go for a massage. Drink plenty of water. Drinking caffeinated beverages in small amount. So I think that if you maintain this rules, so you would get rid of migraines very easy!

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi friends))Nice to meet you))So fortunately I am not suffer from migraine but I know some methods how to get rid of it!Try to get rid of the factors provoking an attack which are bound to unhealthy habits:refuse smoking;observe healthy nutrition;get rid of low-mobility;make fresh air . A good way is also cold compresses. Under their action the nervous system is relaxed, the condition of vessels returns to normal. Just moisten hair with cool water and densely wrap up the head with a larger towel. Don't take out a wet towel one or one and a half hours.

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:19 pm

you know i suffered from this problem very often especially when i worked, but now when i am on pension i do not really worry about that because i do not have any worries and stress. i think that stress and depression play a veyr important role when you are suffering from the headache and i think that you understand it. if your head is free from all the problems and you do not worry about anything then you will not have any problems, i am just sure in it. i think that a god way out for you would be take a small holiday and forget about your job and about all the everyday problems , i think that it will help you my dear friend.

Bern

Postby Bern » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:04 am

well i can not tell you that i suffer from this problem really very often and that is why i think that i would not help you with it. i think that you shall visit the doctor and know more about it because it does not happen on its own and you shall understand it. if you suffer from migraine then there is a problem inside your body and i think that you understand it without me. in general i do not think that you shall leave it because i am sure that it will not go on its own, you shall know the reason of the problem and try to do everything in order to stop it. it may not be easy but i think that with the help of the doctors you will do it

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:58 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic! The most common form of headache from time to time may experience every man. Despite the fact that tension-type headache is not dangerous for life and health of a person, it could significantly hamper daily activities. People with private tension headaches should be seen by a doctor.. Migraine is a neurological disease. It is manifested by seizures that may occur with different frequency – 1-2 times a year, to several times a month. ;) ;) ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:13 am

Here you are my dear friends!!)) I am really glad to write here for you on this gay friendly website!!))) Best wishes for you today)) As an active user of this website I would like to advise you something.. I have no problems with migraine fortunately, but i know some ways how to prevent it. First of all you need avoid stress. Set and adhere to sleep, to sleep in a dark and quiet place. Eat right and avoid foods that trigger migraine (chocolate, pastries, red wine and coffee in large quantities). Eat regularly and do not skip meals. Drink plenty of water. Drinking coffee beverages in small amount. Be healthy guys!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:24 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :geek: :mrgreen: 8-) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you. And you know it is a pleasure for me to start my day with the conversation with all of you. To tell the truth I sometimes suffer from migraines and I try to meditate maybe, or do more exercise that should make headaches die down. and as always, health is always important, so headaches mean you're doing something wrong that's not getting as much blood to certain areas of the brain.

Edward

Postby Edward » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:11 pm

i think that it is really very bad when the person has migraine all the time because you know it is impossible to work and you just an not do anything just lie in the bed and that is it, i think that you understand my opinion. but of course if you have them all the time and you do not know how to fight with them then i think that you shall visit the doctor because you do not know what may be the reason of it and i think that you understand my point o view. i wish you good luck and everything the best , i hope that you would not have anything serious and everything would be alright. wish you good luck

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:14 am

I do not think that people should cure themselves without doctor's advice and giving some analyses you know... it is wrong.. migrain is a very serious disease and you must be correctly cured. That is.. two correct pills and avoid stress situations. It is one of th most important advice as for giving up all the illnesses you know.. nerves and stress are the main factors :x :x :x :x

Return to “Chit Chat”