Belgium

geoff

Re: Belgium

Postby geoff » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:57 am

Charming gay couple, to engage the attention of fans around the world, in early August, went to Spain, where for the first time after the wedding were able to experience all the delights of a family holiday.
The guys managed not only to visit the famous sights of Barcelona with a backpack behind, but also for exploring the surrounding area, using two-wheeled transport. you can go to https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-poerty-club/ The Poetry Club is definitely a unique place in the heart of Glasgow. The Poetry Club is not a typical dance club, this place has a soul and offers amazing entertaining

markus

Postby markus » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:02 am

The word "journey" is always a pleasant Association - a distant land, unseen wonders, and amazing people. But ten years ago the citizens of the great country of Russia could not even dream about, to freely travel around the world and look at other cities and countries. And those who went on the tour, and did not dare to think about visiting gay establishments under the fear of condemnation of their immoral behavior...Bloc South is a fresh and vibrant new late-night bar just in the heart of Central London. This place is always full with hot guys from all over the world and here you will always find the friendliest and the most out-minded crow. i like this club.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:04 am

If you have the money, it offers specialized gay travel agent, ready to pick up a "thematic" tours and ensure that you do not get bored! But if there is no money, no problem, you can stand on the sidelines, raise your thumb, and you will certainly pick up, and sometimes even fed and warm!
But the main thing remains unchanged - people still love to listen to stories of distant lands and beautiful cities, but travelers still love to talk about them. In fact, there is nothing more valuable than a personal recommendation of a person who is "there" already was and saw everything with my own eyes. And on the other hand, it is better to see once than hear a hundred times, so pack your bags and backpacks and go on!

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:34 am

Spontaneity is cool. Hot rounds, throwing Darts at the map: where will you go — where we're going. But in our stable, comfortable reality this happens very rarely. Maybe that's right, because their own safety, well-being and comfort virtually define, like you do to travel or not. you can go to VIVA Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Providencia. The property is located near Patio Bellavista and more than 40 restaurants. By car you can get to Santiago Airport in 30 minutes from the hostel.

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 am

For lovers of warm sun, ocean and the friendly locals will approach Bali in Indonesia. The more that a visa can be purchased on arrival for $ 25.
Serenity and complete relaxation await tourists in an isolated Paradise of India, Goa.
In Egypt is hot you can get a visa at the border for only $ 15, and in General, here is the perfect place to sunbathe, to visit another country and not much to spend. for example, https://gayweekends.com/en/object/la-chimba-hostel/ La Chimba Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago. :!:

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:40 am

But in the Maldives, visa is not needed, and tourists enjoy beautiful views of the ocean and seafood.
Another heavenly place for which you do not need a visa — Seychelles with a beach holiday, fishing, diving and all with the same spectacular views.
Without a visa you can go to Thailand. Its light atmosphere and plenty of entertainment make people fall in love from the first visit and vacation there regularly. Hostel Friendly is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Ñuble Metro Station and 20 minutes to get to the city center on foot from the hostel. Chile’s Nation Stadium is 1.2 kilometers away, while Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 25 kilometers away. :?: :idea:

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:37 am

With the help of travelling we all can see the world around and there are many new places where you will have the best moments in the life. i think that there all your dreams will come true adn there you will be happy with the time and with the positive people you will meet on your way. i think that this is one of the brightest places for the stay there. Harlem YMCA features a wide range of facilities: a fitness center with a steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool, and lockers. 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do in New York.Guests may relax and socialize on an outdoor patio or at a shared lounge with a TV.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 am

This is very important to find right place whre you will have the best itme ever for you and where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get . i know one place where you will feel like staying at home and i am sure that you will like this place very much and you will go there more and more times. Guests can make use of a fully-equipped shared kitchen with a dining table, a stovetop, kitchenware, an electric kettle and a refrigerator. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and car hire. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am

Urban Hostel Makati features an on-site snack bar. If you are hungry you can prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Reception works 24 hours and offers tourist information. If you are tired after a long day of sightseeing, you can relax and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV. Just try this place and with the help of the stay there you will be impressed with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that this place will open something new and positive for you and you will be happy with the great and positive impressions this place will bring into your life and you will be happy with the stay there.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Room Lady O is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dubrovnik. Onofrio's Fountain is 1.4 kilometers away, while Dubrovnik old town - Ploce Gate is 1.9 kilometers from the hostel. Dubrovnik Airport is 17 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free public parking on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i hope that this place will bring something new and positive for th all of us and i think that theree you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get. i hope that there you will be really impressed with the all positive and great impressions you will get there. i want you all just find time go there.

Return to “Chit Chat”