Belgium

Milko

Re: Belgium

Postby Milko » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:38 pm

L'Imbarcadero is a gay-friendly hostel situated on Venice’s Grand Canal. It will take you 2 minutes to get to Riva de Biasio, the nearest Vaporetto water bus stop, and 5 minutes to get to San Giacomo Church on foot from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Start your day with a sweet breakfast served at the hostel. this is my favourite place fo rthe rest and there i like to have the time and positive emotions , i think that there you will be satisfied with the all stuff you will see and with the all facilities you will get there for the rest having. i recommend you all just try this place and there you will be happy with the time.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 pm

There are many new and posiitve places all over the world where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the hostility. i think that there you will be impressed with the time and with the positive mood you will get there all the time for you . i hope that this is one of the most visited places where you will be impressed with the rest having. There are a lot of restaurants and bars located close at hand, so you don’t need to go far to eat out. You can try an Italian breakfast including croissants and hot drinks served at the hostel. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can relax and chat with other guests on a nice terrace.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 am

I think that our life is full of differnet surprices and i think that this is great to have the place where you will have the time and where you will behappy with the itme and with the stya. i think that you will open something new and benfitial there for you . i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. The hostel features an on-site bar with snacks and drinks. Guests can keep their belongings in luggage storage. Start your day with breakfast including fruits, breads, cakes, cold meats, a selection of hot and cold drinks served at the hostel. Guests can cook different dishes at a fully-equipped shared kitchen.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:07 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/casa-amarela-hostel/ i think that there you will get a lot of new and positive emotions you will get there. i think that there you will see a lot of new and positive impressions and i think that this place will bring a lot of new positive impressions to the all of us and you will change the life for the better with the stay there. i think that you need just try it. The hostel offers drinking water for guests. If you are hungry you can cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen. If you hang out at the hostel you can have fun at a living room with games, a Playstation, poker and pool table and have rest at a shared lounge with a TV.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Hostel Lybeer Bruges is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Historical Centre of Brugge district in Bruges. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Bruges Concert Hall and 20 minutes to get to Market Square on foot from the property. Antwerp International Airport is 86 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that this is one of the best places where you will bee happy with the time and with the all positive impressions you wil get there for you and with the help of the stay there you will be impressedwith the interier and with the positive impressions you will get there all the time for you with the help of rest.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:18 am

Journey are undoubtedly one of the most pleasant experiences that a person can experience in their lives. Travel awakens the soul, and affects feelings and paint the world in new colors. They develop the economy, create new jobs, broaden their horizons, strengthen the nervous system and physical strength. Travel is not only a pastime for a certain type of people.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 am

Visiting new places, meeting new people and culture will help you understand your destiny. Learning about what is outside of "our world" will help you to determine what suits you and what doesn't. This especially helps to understand to realize that there can be only one way to live life. Every culture is different, every person inside these cultures. If you wait, when will come a more appropriate time, you risk too late to discover your true potential. Don't wait until you miss your chance, explore the world, as a young https://gayweekends.com/en/object/viva-hostel/VIVA Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Providencia. The property is located near Patio Bellavista and more than 40 restaurants.

markus

Postby markus » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 am

Travelling gives less likely to feel discontent later in your life.
Better do and regret than to regret not done. How often do we hear that someone older than you talking about what they ought to do something when they were younger.

markus

Postby markus » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:25 am

No one wants to sit in a rocking chair at the age of 80 years, thinking that he still had to make a trip, when I had the chance. Don't let someone or something discourage you to travel. Any reason you can't drive – a trifle, compared with the chance to experience the world. It's worth it, and you'll be glad later that you still have those memories, believe me. yo u can visit one nice hostel. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hoste ... dly/Hostel Friendly is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Ñuble Metro Station and 20 minutes to get to the city center on foot from the hostel. :mrgreen:

michell

Postby michell » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:27 am

Travel makes you more interesting as a person.
There is nothing more disgusting than talking to a person who has nothing to say. Travel leave great memories, and it can be a great beginning of the conversation. You'd be surprised how much talk of travel at parties or in the office. Chile Hostales Santiago is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santiago's trendy Providencia neighborhood. :?:

Return to “Chit Chat”