apples

markus

Re: apples

Postby markus » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:56 am

Now very common, the Apple diet, due to which allegedly effectively burns excess fat. And so people do not forget that being on it because of the rough fiber may worsen colitis and disrupt the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Especially great harm for those who have gastritis or a duodenal ulcer.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:58 am

Recommend the use of green fruits, as they contain more vitamins than red. Those who suffer from dystonia, it is not recommended to eat sweet varieties.

Apple seeds contain large amounts of iodine, and in order not to hurt the body, it is recommended to use no more than 5 pieces a day. They contain acid, which the human body is a potent poison. If we confine the recommended quantity, then seeds, on the contrary, will be beneficial to the body.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:58 am

The high acidity can eat apples, you just need to choose the sweet varieties. Due to the content of carotene, iron, manganese, potassium and calcium are recommended in case of intestinal infections. During exacerbation of gastritis in the first week you should eat only baked in the oven fruit.

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:59 am

With the help of fruit can improve health and to treat gastritis. For this you need fruit green wash, remove the core and grate. Slurry it is recommended to eat early in the morning, as within 4 hours before or after taking you can not eat anything, but by 11 o'clock you can safely eat Breakfast. Use the grated fruit at night is not recommended, as it contributes to flatulence that can worsen mood and sleep. The first month apples like this you need to eat daily, the second 3 times a week and the third 1 time. But all this must be combined with the prescribed diet, that is, to exclude from the diet of spicy and salty foods, fat, coffee, strong tea, fresh bread.

markus

Postby markus » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:03 am

In the peel of apples contains insoluble fiber that is removed from the blood of excess cholesterol, and soluble, which in turn derive cholesterol from the liver. Thanks to the numerous tests we found out that the antioxidants in the skins of the fruit, help slow the growth of cancer cells.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:05 pm

PI want to say that part of the pectin apples are very soft on the intestines as a laxative. Apples are used to prevent constipation. And you know for this is enough in the morning to eat on an empty stomach one or two sour apples. Also to combat chronic constipation helpful baked apples.
I think that in apples there are substances that stop the growth of cancer cells in the digestive organs and throughout the body.
And you know apple is low-calorie product, and therefore it is one of the main components of the diet for weight loss.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:06 am

I think that this is very useful product and e all need just use it at list sometimes. i think that it consists a lot of ivtamins and minerals and with the help of it you will get even more positie for the own health than you expected to get , i think that you need just pay attention on the other people recommndation and pay attention on the fact that there are many positive and delicious dishes you can prepare with the help of the apples . i think that when you will use it with the time you will see some positive result and you will be happy with the taste and with the changes in your life which you will see. i think that you need just try it.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:12 am

Actually i think that this is very beenfitial product and there are many different ingreients which are in the consistance of it. i think that you need just pay attention on the fact that apples consists a lot of useful ingredients for the all of us to try it and i think that you will be happy to know that you will be impressed with the positive chages you will see with the help of the appless usage. i think that you will get just positive result and with the time you will get a lot of useful changes and you will be happy with the all positive emotions you will get there for you with the help of it. i hope you all just try it and use into the food every day.

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:15 am

Apples are one of the most popular fruit in the world. Spreading from Central Asia, the Apple tree home and its numerous varieties have become the basis of virtually every garden in Europe, China and the Middle East, and later in America, Australia and Africa. :(

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:17 am

Therefore, children should be given the green varieties of Apple, which, moreover, contain more malic acid for digestion. It is scientifically proven that green apples are more of ascorbic acid and they have lower, compared with red and yellow, the glycemic index. This means that after eating the glucose level in the blood increases slowly, therefore, diets for diabetics and patients with abnormalities of the cardiovascular system must specify to eat apples only green varieties.

Return to “Chit Chat”