Recently visited

Jay

Re: Recently visited

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:15 pm

I want to say that travelling is really great thing if you know good place wher you will have the time and whrere you will stay for the some time.
i want you all just try to find something special for you and go there and with thehelp of this you will get the best time adn the best rest ever for you. i recommend you all just pay attention on the stay there with the all your relatives and best friends. Guests can try a continental breakfast including coffee, milk, tea and pastries served at the hostel each morning, or prepare it yourself at a well-equipped shared kitchen. For you to relax there is a shared lounge with a TV. If you like to spend time outdoors.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:23 pm

365 Inn is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Qianmen Metro Station (Line 2) and Zhusikou Metro Station (Line 7), and 10 minutes to get to Tian’anmen on foot form the hostel. Beijing Capital International Airport is 26.1 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby. i think that this is very positive ans grat places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that with the help of the stay there you will be really satisfied with the all positive emotions.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Hostel Rayska Yabalka offers Double Rooms for couples, Classic Triple Rooms and Standard Family Rooms for group of friends and families. The amenities include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a kettle. Rooms come with shared bathrooms with a shower.https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hoste ... a-yabalka/ i think that this is one of the best places which you need just for the all of us to have the time and positive rest and emotions there and i think that there you will be happy with all positive and great people you meet there and you will have time with the all of them there. i think that you need just try it for you.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:45 am

i think that this is one of the best possibilities to get everything from the life and there are many new places were you will be happy with the time and with the stay and with the all positive impressions this place will bring into your life and i think that there you will be impressed wsith the all positive emotions this place will bring for you all . If you travel on a budget, there is a well-equipped shared kitchen with a refrigerator where you can prepare meals and snacks. 24-hour reception offers tips in where to go and what to do in San Francisco. If you travel with a child under 12 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds.

Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Avocado Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in and near the lush Sea Garden and Varna Cathedral. Varna Opera House is 500 meters away, while Tabanata Gallery and the central beach are 1 kilometer away. For guests with cars there is private parking on site, but a reservation is needed and it costs EUR 5 per day. i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that there you will know what the life means for the all of us and i think that you will be happy and imoressed with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there for you during the stay.

Milko

Postby Milko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:01 pm

I think that there are many new nad positive places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i think thta you will be happy with the time and with the positive emotions you will get there. i want you all just pay attention on the all positive and great emotions you will get there for you. Guests may cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen, or eat out at various restaurants and cafés located nearby. Your morning may start with a buffet breakfast served at the hostel. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available. There is a shared lounge with a bar, a TV and computers.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Grande Hostel de Coimbra is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Coimbra. It will take you 9 minutes to get to the Botanical Garden and 15 minutes to get to Mondego River on foot from the hostel. You can easily get to any part of the city, as the bus stop is just a few meters away. i like this place because of the positive moments i can get there nad i think that there you will be happy with the great and positive places you will get there for you. i like this place becaue there i can see a lot of different facilities for me to try and have the best time ever there for me. i want you all just try it and you will be happy with the stay.

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:46 pm

i think that with the help of travelling we all can change all our life for the better and there are many new and positive places where you will be happy withthe time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressons you will get, i think that you wil be happy with the time and with the positive rest you will get there for you all the time. becaue there for kids’ entertainment there are children television networks. Relaxation areas include a comfy terrace, a peaceful garden and a nice shared lounge with a TV. You may try a tasty breakfast for an extra fee or prepare it yourself at a well-equipped shared kitchen with a shared dining room.

Karl

Postby Karl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Friends , i want to share one really good place which i like with the all of you and i think that you have heard about it and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i think that you will be impressed with the positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there all the time for you and you will be satisfied with the time you will get. Guests who like to cook may prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen with a dining room. Outdoors you may relax at a peaceful garden, have a rest in a comfy terrace, while indoors you can chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a TV. i think that you need just try it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:24 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hostel-wiarus/ i want to share one place which i like with the all of you and there you will be happy with the all positive and great emotions you will get. i think that there all your dreams will come true and there you will be happy with the all positive and great impressions you will get. i think thta you will like this place like me. Hostel Wiarus offers Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples, and Triple Rooms for families and group of friends. Double Rooms and Twin Rooms have shared bathrooms, while Triple Rooms go with private bathrooms. Bed linen is included, while towels can be rented for extra charge.

Return to “Chit Chat”