Recently visited

Norby

Recently visited

Postby Norby » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Friends, there are many places for the stay there and i think that you will be happy to open something new and interesting all the time there o ryou an you will be happy with the all positive and gverat impressions you will get there. i want you all just pay attention on the positive place which i really like for the rest havng there and for the good rest there. i think that you will like it like me https://gayweekends.com/en/object/ace-p ... go-suites/. Ace Praia de Botafogo Suites offers Double Tents, Superior Double Rooms and Superior Family Rooms. Double Tents come with two futon beds. The amenities include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar.

Simon

Re: Recently visited

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santa Cruz. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Parque Urbano and 25 minutes to get to the city center on foot from the hostel. ViruViru Airport is 12 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is private parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed and it costs USD 5 per day. i ike to have some free time thee and i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you .i think that with the help of it you will be happy and impressed with the every moment of your life.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Hostel Americano is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Buenos Aires city center. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Callao subway station in 150 meters from the hostel. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the National Congress and 30 minutes to get to the Obelisk on foot from the property. i am sure that there you will feel like styaing at home and with the help of this place you will change your imagination about the time spending with the fun, because this is one of the best places where you will open something new and benefitial for you and where you will be happy with the all positive people you will meet.

Tally

Postby Tally » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Travelling is really great thing if you know good place wher you will have the time and whrere you will stay for the some time. i want you all just try to find something special for you and go there and with thehelp of this you will get the best time adn the best rest ever for you. i recommend you all just pay attention on the stay there with the all your relatives and best friends. Guests can try a continental breakfast including coffee, milk, tea and pastries served at the hostel each morning, or prepare it yourself at a well-equipped shared kitchen. For you to relax there is a shared lounge with a TV. If you like to spend time outdoors.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:46 pm

There are many peope who will support me in the choice of the place for the rest. i want you all just pay atetntion on the best place for gay peope to have the time and positive rest and emotions there for you . i think that this place will hange your life for the better and you will be happy with the every moment you will spend there https://gayweekends.com/en/object/glasg ... -scotland/. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is possible and charges may be applicable. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. 24-hour reception offers travel information and bike storage. just have the time there.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Hostel Mi Piso Compartido is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Buenos Aires. Walk for 10 minutes from the hostel and reach Homero Manzi's corner. Mayo Avenue and The Obelisk of Buenos Aires are 3.8 kilometers from the property, while Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport is 7 kilometers away. I think that there you will be really impressed with the time and with the positive rest there. i want you all just get this place and you will be impressed with the time and with the positive rest there . i like to have positive mood there and you will be really impresssed with the time having there. i think that you will be satisfied with the time there.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:51 am

Sometimes we all need change our location and go somewhere to see the beauty of th our world and i think that there are many new and positive places where you will be happy with the time and with the great and posiitve feelings yo will get there. i want you qall just keep this place in the mind and with the help of this place you will get something benefitial into your life. 9 de Julio Avenue and the C/D metro lines are 700 meters away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Every morning you are offered a buffet breakfast at the hostel. The hostel features a well-equipped shared kitchen, a snack bar, and BBQ facilities. Laundry faculties are available for an extra fee.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:27 am

Makati Budget Hotel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Makati. It will take you 5 minutes to get to A. Venue Mall and 25 minutes to get to Century City Mall on foot from the property. Greenbelt Malls are 1.8 kilometers away, while Ninoy Aquino International Airport is 9.5 kilometers from the hostel. this is place for te people who want to safe their money , but still want to have the time in the pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions. i am sure that this is one of the best places for all of us to have the time and positive stay there.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Recently i was at the great place and i want you all know about it. Alegra Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Sofia. Walk for 5 minutes from the property and find the Sofia's Main Train and Bus Station. Archaeological Museum is 1.7 kilometers away, while Sofia Airport is 15 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby. i think that this is place which will bring something new and benefitial in the life of the every traveller who will have the time there. i like this place because of the atmosphere of happiness we all can get there and there you will be happy and impressed with the positive emotions.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Guys, i want to share one place which i recently open for me. i think that you will like it and there oyu will get the best time for you and for the ll your friends . i think thatwith the help of this place you will get something new and positive and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get there for you. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby, but charges may be applicable. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. If you are hungry you can eat out at one of various bars and restaurants located close at hand.

Return to “Chit Chat”