Recently visited

Milko

Re: Recently visited

Postby Milko » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:11 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/downt ... rs-hostel/ this is one of the best places for me to have the time and positive emotions there. i think that witht he help of the rest having there you will be impressed with the positive and great atmosphere you will get and you will see something new and interesting there for you. i hope that this is one of the best places where you will get something new for you. Outdoors you may find a nice garden and a comfy terrace. Guests who travel with children under 5 years don’t have to pay for them, if they stay using existing beds. Pets are allowed on your request and there are no extra charges.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Travelling brings pleasure and positive impressions, beecause when you travel to the new places you have possibility to know something new and intersting there for you and you will be iimpressed with the fact that our world is so huge and there are many places you have never see but want to visit and stay there together with the friends. i want to show you one of them to have the time there. Casa Civardi features an Apartment. It can accommodate 2, 3 and 4 persons. Apartment has private bathrooms with a bidet, a hairdryer, a shower or a bathtub. Bed linen and towels are included. Prices differ depending on a number of guests: 2 persons pay 100 euro per night all inclusive, 3 people pay 120 euro.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:08 pm

Travelling is very important part of my life and with the help of it i visited a lot of diffenret places all over the world and i think that this is very positive and great experiance for me and for the all my family members because we all like to travel together and discover something new for us. i think that this is one of the main things for the all of us and we all have possibility to spend some time all together there. For guests with cars there is free public parking nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. In the morning you are offered complimentary bagels, while coffee and tea are available all day. You can buy products at a mini-market.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:04 pm

I think that there are many new and positive emotions there. i want you all pay attention on the all positive and great emotion you will get there . i want you all just pay attention on the all positive adn great impressions you will get there for you . i hope that this place will change your life for the better and you will be happy with the rest having there. Guests who travel on a budget may cook different dishes at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. You can buy products at a mini-market on site. Laundry facilities are available for all guests. Relax after a long day of sightseeing at a shared lounge with a TV. just try to have the time there.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:43 pm

I know that there are many new and positive places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positve and great emotions yu will get there. i hope that this place will bring a lot of positive and new emotions to the all of you and you will be happy with the rest and with the great and positive mood you will get there for you all the time with the rest having there. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. 24-hour reception travel information and tour desk.

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:26 am

I ikke to stay at the places where all the time something can happened with me and i think that this is great opportunity to see something new and benefitial there for me from the life. i think that you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great time you will spend there in the company of positive and great people there where you will find 24-hour reception offers tourist information and car hire. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. Laundry services are available. If you are hungry you can cook different dishes at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. The hostel features an on-site bar, a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am

1975 CHONGYU Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Dali Ancient Town district in Dali. Wuhua Building is 1.2 kilometers away, while Dali Zhangjia Garden is 1.4 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free public parking nearby. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. this is one of the most recently visited places where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the stay and with the all positive and great emotions and imprssions you will get. i think that there you will be happy with the all positive and great happy people you will meet and you will be impressed.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Guys, i like to travel and i think that there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and i think that there you will be happy with the positive and great mood and with the positive emotions you will get there for you. i think that you willl be happy and impressed with the positive emotions and with the great time you will get there for you during the stay and positive rest there . The hostel features an on-site Qianmen Hostel Café offering breakfast in the morning and Western dishes. Reception works 24 hours and offers tourist information. Guests who travel with a child under 4 years don’t have to pay for a kid.

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Friends, i want to share one place which i like with you all and i think that there you will find something really useful and impressive for you. i like this place because of the location because it is located near the city center and with the nearest connection with the other benefitits of the city. i think that you need just pay attention on the all benefitial featurs of this place and go there. Capital International Airport is 27 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. 24-hour reception offers tour desk and bicycle rental. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. i recommend it for you.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Peking Station Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. Walk for 6 minutes from the hostel and find Wangfujing Pedestrian Street, New World Department Store and Oriental Plaza. By car you can get to Beijing Railway Station in 10 minutes from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that there you will be happy with the time you will get. because this is very popular place an sometimes this is very difficult to get the suite there. i think that if you are lucky enough you will get it and you will spend the best time there with the all your nearest friends and with the best people who produce happiness for you.

Return to “Chit Chat”