Recently visited

Milko

Re: Recently visited

Postby Milko » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Travelling is the best possibility to open something new for you and i think that you will be happy to know that gay people are welcomed all oer th world and you wil have the stop everywhere you will want it. i think that everything that you need just find some place where you wil get the best time and positive emotions and impressions for you to have the time . Vanderbilt YMCA offers a wide range of private rooms for everyone - Standard Single Rooms and Deluxe Single Rooms for individuals, Standard Twin Rooms and Deluxe Twin Rooms for couples, and Quadruple Rooms for families and group of friends. Rooms come with shared bathrooms.

Karl

Postby Karl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Albany Bayview Lodge YHA is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Albany. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Princess Royal Harbor and Western Australian Museum, and 20 minutes to get to Albany Railway Station on foot from the property. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. i like to stay there with the children and i think that every my family meber like this place, because everybody can find something benefitial and new there for him and with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the service and with the pleasant atmosphere you will get there for you during the stay.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 am

Friends, Albany Backpackers is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the center of Albany. The property is just a few minutes’ walk from the bus stop and tourist bureau. For guests with cars there is free parking nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Start your day with a free basic breakfast served at the hostel. I am sure that this place will bring something new and posiitve to the all of us and there are many positive and great moments you will get. i hope that there you will get the best time and the most positive rest there for you and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions this place will bring to the all of you.

Tally

Postby Tally » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:04 am

Travelling is the best possibiity have the time and with the help of travelling you will get a lot of new and positive emotions and impressions for you and you will be happy with the all positive emotions and impressions you will open there. i like to have my free time there with the all my friens and positive people i can meet there on my way. i think that you will like to leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. The Bowery House offers a wide range of private rooms - Single Cabins, Single Rooms, Full Cabins, Queen Cabins, Original Cabins and Prince Rooms. Rooms come with shared bathrooms with showers.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:43 am

Lo De La Abuela is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montevideo. Shopping Mall is 1.7 kilometers away, while Cagancha Square is 3.6 kilometers from the hostel. Carrasco International Airport is 15 kilometers from Lo De La Abuela. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Lo De La Abuela offers a variety of facilities: ironing service and etc. i like this place because of the great atmosphere i can see there during the time spending and there you will be happy with the possibility to have a tak with the same people like you are. i think that you need just pay attention on the differnet intertainment you will get there for you and you will be happy with the stay.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:11 am

Bo Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montevideo. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Solis Theatre and 15 minutes to get to Independencia Square and Oceanside Boulevard on foot from the property. Carrasco International Airport is 19 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this is one of the best places for me to spend my vacation there and i think that with the help of this place you will be happy and really imprssed with the every moment you will spend there. i think that you will be impressed with the all positive and great emotions and with the positive mood this place will bring to the all of you and you will be happy .

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:18 am

Travelling is very important part of my ife and i lke to see something new and interesting around the world. i think that with the hellp of travelling all the time i can increase all my knowledge adn i all the time just try to get something new and important for me duiring the stay there. i want to recommend one place where reception works 24 hours and offers tourist information. If you are hungry, you can prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Every morning breakfast is offered for an additional cost. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can relax and chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a TV.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:33 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/rostel/ i want you all just pay attention on the all positive and great emotions this place will bring to the all of you . i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get. i think that this is one of the best places where you will have chance o feel better and where you will be happy with the all moments you will get . If you travel with a child under 5 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds. Rostel offers Twin Rooms, Double Rooms and Queen Rooms. The amenities include a flat-screen TV. Rooms go with private or shared bathrooms.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:59 pm

I think that there are many new and positive places where you will be happy and where you will be impressed with the time and with the ll positive and great impressions you will get there. i want you all just pay attention on the all positive and great emotions you will be really satisfied with the time and with the rest having there. Each morning guests are offered a good breakfast for en extra fee. If you travel on a budget, you can buy products at a mini-market on site and prepare them at a well-equipped shared kitchen. If you want to try traditional cuisine, there is a variety of bars and restaurants located close at hand.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:39 pm

I like to travel and i think that you will be happy wit hthe time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get . i want you all just try to find right place where you will be happy with the time and with the positive and great mood you will get there. i want you all just try to have the time and positive emotions there for you an you will be happy with the all positive and great emotions yo will get. Guests can also have a free cup of coffee at any time. Gay Youth Hostel offers 2-Bed Male Dormitory Rooms, 4-Bed Male Dormitory Rooms, 6-Bed Male Dormitory Rooms and 8-Bed Male Dormitory Rooms. Dormitories have shared bathrooms with showers.

Return to “Chit Chat”