Dream about it

Simon

Dream about it

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Friends, i think that we all have the place of the dream where you want to go and have the time there and you will be happy with the time and with the all posiitve and great impressions you will get there for you. i want to share one place which i really like with you all and i am sure that there you will get a lot of positive and great impressions where you will be happy and impressed with the time . https://gayweekends.com/en/object/ace-p ... -suites/If you are hungry you can buy products at a supermarket located nearby or eat out at dining options within a 5-minute walk. Guests can have a rest and chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a TV.

jonm

Re: Dream about it

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Travelling is the way of living and i think that you all who travel a lot , know it. because there are many new and interesting you will discover every day for you and you will be happy with the chance to see it on the own eyes. i think that with the help of this you will get something more from the lfie for you and you will be really satisfied with the everything you will have. Start your day with a full continental breakfast including fresh juices and croissants. During the day you can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. The hostel offers guests to join free Tango and Spanish lessons! For you to relax there is a nice terrace with BBQ facilities and city views, and a shared lounge with a TV.

Tally

Postby Tally » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm

I like to stay at the places with the gerat and really comfortable location ith the help of which you will have possibiity to see the nearest great buildings and great places for the fun having. i think that this place you need https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hostel-estoril-3/. it is in the nearest visin to the city center and with the help of this place you will get some positive and great impressions for you . Retiro Bus Terminal is 4.2 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Ironing service is available for all guests. For kids’ entertainment there are children television networks, books, DVDs, music for children. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:42 pm

i think that travelling is the best possibiity to increase your knowledge adn see the beautiful worlf arouns you and i think that with the help of it you will discover a lot of new things there for you. i want you all just try to get some positive and great emotions and impressions there and you will be satisfied withthe great number of new and positive things there for you. 24-hour reception offers travel information and bike hire. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests can chat with each other, watch a TV and have a rest at a shared lounge.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Meridiano Hostel features an on-site a bar, a terrace with BBQ facilities and a shared lounge area with a TV. There is also a games room with a billiards table. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen. Pets are allowed on your request and there are no extra charges. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and try to find some time to go there and have the time there . i want you all just keep this positive and great impressions after the visiting iof this place and you will be happy there with the all positive emotions there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and with the all positive and great impressons there.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 am

I know that there are many new and positive emotions you will get from the place which you will find some the stay there nad i think that it should be really right place , because with the help of the right place you will have thebest time and you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get for you during the time spendding there. Outdoors you may also find a comfy terrace and a nice garden. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. Daily maid service is included. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:18 am

This is very important to find place where you will be happy and satisfied with the time and with the rest having. i want you qall just pay attention on the place which i like and there you will get a lot of new and posiitve impressions adn emotions for you , because this is very popular place and there you will meet a lot of different people from all over the world . Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. All guests are offered to try a daily breakfast at the hostel. Guests who like to cook may prepare meals at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Relaxation areas include a reading- or a DVD rooms indoors.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Antwerp Backpackers Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Borgerhout in the Antwerpen City. The Central Station is 1.2 kilometers from the hostel, while Antwerp International Airport is 3 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and bike hire. i think that this si really good place for the vacation having there and there you will be happy with the time and with the positive and great rest having. i want you all just keep this place in the mind till the time you will have vacation and you will get soething new and positive there all the time for you during the stay and positive time .

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:39 pm

The King Harry Bar & Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Ansfield area of Liverpool, opposite the Gladstone Conservatory in Stanley Park. Central Liverpool is 3.2 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free on-site parking. Laundry facilities, with a washing machine, dryer, and ironing supplies. i recommend you all go there for the couple of days and with the help of this place you will forgot all the problems and you will start new life. i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get. i recommend this place for you all.

Milko

Postby Milko » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Jazz on Columbus Circle Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in New York. It will take you 4 minutes to get to Columbus Circle and Central Park and 15 minutes to get to Carnegie Hall and Broadway Theatre on foot from the property. La Guardia Airport is 9 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas . here you will get the best music and dishes ever for you .i think that with the help of the place i recommend to the all of you , you will spend the best time there for you. i hope that this is one of the places where you will have the best surrounding area and where you will see some positive and great emotions and impressions there for you.

Return to “Chit Chat”