Dream about it

Milko

Re: Dream about it

Postby Milko » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Guys, I have a lot of places which i like and where i like to have the time and i think that there you will open something new and posiitve for you and you will be impressed with the all positive emotions you will get there for you. i think that there you will get something unseen before like friendly staff who are ready to help any moment and i think that you will be happy and impressed with the positive emotions you will get. Hyde Park Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Bratislava. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Poštová and Kollárovo Tram Stops and 20 minutes to get to the Old Town on foot from the hostel.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:44 pm

WE all know that nowadays there are many places for having time there. but i think that this is very important to find right place where you will have th ebest time evr for you and where you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotions andimpressions you will have. i hope that you will be happy with the time having there where you will start your day with a tasty breakfast served at the hostel for an extra charge. During the day you can cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen with a dining room. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can have a rest and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV, or relax on a nice terrace.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:42 pm

The Sono Chicago is a gay-friendly hostel situated in The Old Town neighborhood of Chicago. By car you can get to O'hare and Midway International Airports in 30 minutes from the property. Lincoln Park Zoo is 1.2 kilometers from the hostel, while the Magnificent Mile is 2 kilometers away. this is one of the best places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions nad impressions there and with the help of the stay there you will be really impressed and satisfied with the time and with the all positive and great mood you will get there for you. i hope that you will like to stay there and you will be happy with the time you will spend.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Captain's House is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to the beach. It will take you 5 minutes to get to fishing village and 10 minutes to get to Xiaodonghai Beach and Dadonghai Beach on foot from the property. If you travel by car, there is free public parking nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. This is gay -friendly place and there you will feel like staying at home and i think that this is very posiitve place for the gay peopel to have the time and positive emotions there. i think that with the help of this place you will be happy and satisfied with the rest and with the all positive and great emotions you will get there for you all the time.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 pm

There are many new places where you will be happy with the every moment you will get there for you and you will be happy and satisfied with the great variety of things where you will be open something benefitial for you . i think that there you will find new friends and have the talk with the all of them and you will find a lot in common with the other guests there. Here you can discover the city by bicycle or car as the hostel offers bike rental and car hire. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you may relax and watch a TV at a shared lounge. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Up In Wonderland Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali. Nanzhao Dehua Monument is 2.4 kilometers away, while Dali Museum is 2.9 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free public parking at a location nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers bike hire and travel information. i dream about this place visiting , becuse i was there several month ago and i think that this is very positive place where i can relax and think about nothing . i left all the problems there and start new andmore positie life from the new page and i think that there you will be happy with the time having.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Comfort is very important thing for me and all the time just try to fid place whee i can relax and think avout nothing wheere i can get the best time fo rme. i think that there are many places but it is very difficult to find right place where you will have the best time ever for you . i want to recommend one place which i recently opened for me to have the rest there with the all your friens and relatives at the comfortable terrace. after a long day of sightseeing on a comfy terrace with a seating area. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. Pets are allowed on your request, but charges may be applicable.

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am

Travelling means just positive emotions for me and i think that there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions there. i think that with the help of the stay there you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great mood and great impressions this place will bring into your life all the time , i think that you will be happy with the positive emotions you will get there for you. The hostel features a variety of amenities: laundry, a safety deposit box, car hire, a comfy terrace with a seating area, shared lounge with comfortable seating areas, a satellite TV with World News (English).

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:42 am

I like to stay at the places whwre i can get everything that i need just right now. i think that everything depends on the service and that is why i just try to open some place for me where i can get something new and positive all the time and where i can get a lot of positive and great emotions and impressions there. i think that you will be happy to know that there are many places like this one. where you can chat with other guests and relax at a nice garden with BBQ facilities, or watch a TV and have a rest at a shared lounge. 1975 CHONGYU Hostel offers Queen Rooms and Twin Rooms which will perfectly suit couples. Some Queen Rooms go with a private balcony .

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:55 pm

P.Loft Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in downtown Beijing. Yonghegong Station is 400 meters away, while Confucius Temple and Guozijian Museum are 500 meters from the property. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. here you will open unknown world of positive and great things for you and you will be happy with the time and with the stay there in the company of the best people . i think that there you will be happy to meet old friends and meet new people and make the friendship with the all of them there. i think that you need just try .

Return to “Chit Chat”