Dream about it

Jay

Re: Dream about it

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 pm

i think that you all who travel a lot , know it. because there are many new and interesting you will discover every day for you and you will be happy with the chance to see it on the own eyes. i think that with the help of this you will get something more from the lfie for you and you will be really satisfied with the everything you will have. Start your day with a full continental breakfast including fresh juices and croissants. During the day you can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. The hostel offers guests to join free Tango and Spanish lessons! For you to relax there is a nice terrace with BBQ facilities and city views, and a shared lounge.

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Peking Yard Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the tranquil Hutong area in the bustling city. It will take you 2 minutes to get to Zhangzizhonglu subway station, so you can easily get around the city. By car you can reach Houhai Bar Street in 5 minutes and 20 minutes to get to Bird’s Nest National Stadium from the hostel. i think that there you will be happy with the itme and with the great and positive emotions you will get there. i that this is one of the most visited places where you will get the best time comunicative with the other people who have the time there and i think thta you will be happy with the such kind of the rest having.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Travelling can bring just positive emotions to the all of us and with the help of it you will be happy with the time adn withthe stay there. i think that you will be impressed with the great variety of positive emotions you will get and with the great atmosphere of this place you will feel during the stop there. i recommend you all just stay there for the couple of days and have some time there for you. If you are hungry you can buy products at a mini-market on site. The hostel features a variety of facilities: lockers, luggage storage, a safety deposit box, tour desk and laundry. At the hostel you can find a snack bar offering drinks and light bites on site.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:14 pm

there are many new and interesting you will discover every day for you and you will be happy with the chance to see it on the own eyes. i think that with the help of this you will get something more from the lfie for you and you will be really satisfied with the everything you will have. Start your day with a full continental breakfast including fresh juices and croissants.
During the day you can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. The hostel offers guests to join free Tango and Spanish lessons! For you to relax there is a nice terrace with BBQ facilities and city views, and a shared lounge with a TV.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:57 am

Beijing Home Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Cheniandian Hutong of Dongcheng District. It will take you 12 minutes to get to Temple of Earth Park and Andingmen Subway Station (Line 2), and 15 minutes to get to Yonghegong Lama Temple and Drum Tower on foot from the hostel. i think that this is one of the most popular places where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that this place will be really impressive and tere you will meet a lot of new and positive people you will have the talk all together with them.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:10 pm

HI San Francisco City Center Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in San Francisco. It will take you 6 minutes to get to Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and City Hall, and San Francisco’s Civic Center on foot from the hostel. Union Square is 1.6 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is private parking at a location nearby. i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressed with the time and with the rest there. i amsure that with the help of the stay theryou will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions there. i want you all just pay attention on the stay there.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 am

I think that travelling is the best things for the all of us and there are many positive and great people who like to travel and all the time just try to open something interesring and benefitial there for the all of us. i think that i know one place where you will be happy with the itme and with the stay and with the great variety of possibilities you will get. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests may enjoy wonderful views of the city at a rooftop balcony and a bar. Indoors there is a shared lounge where you may have a rest and watch a TV.

Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Nowadays there are many positive places for the gay people to have the time and posiive mood there and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there for you. i think that you will be impressed with the all positive emotions this place will bring into your life and you will be impressed with it all. The hostel features a lot of facilities: laundry, a well-equipped shared kitchen, lockers and luggage storage. 24-hour reception offers tourist information. Start your day with a tasty breakfast including bagels, fruit, coffee served at the hostel. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city.

Milko

Postby Milko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:11 pm

With the help of travelling you will get somethig benefitial and new for you and you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i want you all just pay attention on the all positive and great impressions this place will bring into your life and there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the stay there you will get for you. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests with children under 12 years don’t have to pay for them.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Funky Monkey Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Plovdiv Center district in Plovdiv. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Plovdiv Roman Stadium and 30 minutes to get to Roman Theatre Plovdiv on foot from the hostel. International Fair Plovdiv is 1.2 kilometers away. If you travel by car, there is public parking on site. i think that theree you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressios you will get. i like this place because there you will feellike styaing at home and with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great mood you will get there for you all the time.

Return to “Chit Chat”