America’s biggest churches are not affirming LGBT

markus

America’s biggest churches are not affirming LGBT

Postby markus » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:01 am

Megachurches across the US are preaching that homosexuality is bad, study finds. Church Clarity launched earlier this year to monitor whether LGBT issues are taught about in churches and how.http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/01/02/ ... ming-lgbt/
lets talk. :?:

michell

Re: America’s biggest churches are not affirming LGBT

Postby michell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:02 am

At the moment this international work has been in numerous conferences, sending four people to the forum in Davos to participate in one panel discussion in 2014 (I was one of those four) and the publication of a report entitled, "revelation: the world Congress of families an American organization exporting hate." I was ready to tell brown that the natural family at the global level should not fear the activists of the Human Rights Campaign

michell

Postby michell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 am

At the moment I perceive myself as a journalist interviewing a marginal political activist for the popular American magazine. At that moment I think I have the power. But after a few weeks brown will be the President of the world Congress of families, and in November he will enjoy the victory of Donald trump and starts to stalk him on Twitter, demanding that he opposed same-sex marriage. :P

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:05 am

In may 2016, Russia is responsible for international discussion, com is representative of the world Congress of families to the UN. We will soon see how easy it can change the balance of power. One of the first elected President will appoint a permanent representative to the UN, they will become the Governor of South Carolina Nikki Haley (Nikki Haley), which has no international experience, but took part in the fight against the defenders of LGBT rights and reproductive rights. If she takes this position, years of hard work on protection of LGBT rights at the UN will go to pieces, and Russia will not have to take any extra effort.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:09 am

Let's try to disable all this information noise and back to the source... let's see what the Bible says about it! She explains that we have to think how to act! (Alas, no, I will not explain).
So here's what "the Bible says about sex."
Some people have castrated themselves for the Kingdom of Heaven :mrgreen:
...For there are eunuchs who from the womb of obscene were born so; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs of men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven.
Matthew 19:12

michell

Postby michell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:11 am

A woman should marry the rapist, and the rapist must pay her father :o
If anybody meet with a girl neobluchennuyu, and grabbed her, and lie with her, and they be found, that lay with her shall give the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she let it be his wife because he dishonored her; in all his life he can not divorce her.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29

michell

Postby michell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:12 am

All should be celibate all my life
Unmarried and the widows I say: well they remain as I am.
1 Corinthians 7:8
Everyone should marry
Marriage should be held in high esteem
Hebrews 13:4 :x
Sex before marriage is beautiful, men and women can enjoy the pleasures of sex
The Whole Song

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:14 am

The Bible says a lot of things about sex. Some things are just beautiful. Some disgusting.
Have to understand what the Bible is, what place it occupies in our spiritual life.
The Bible is the basis of Christian faith. It was written by imperfect people, who themselves tried to understand their place in the world, relationships with others and with the Divine. We are called to learn from their example, to think about him, to fight him. But the Bible - in any case, no manual. To faith must be treated responsibly

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 am

The fact that a billion people on Earth are starving, and every year for the same reason, die, 2.6 million kids under the age of 5 years, and another 66 million children go to school without Breakfast, and 45 million were forced in desperation to leave their homes due to wars and destruction, is of little interest to our religious leaders much more concerned about the personal lives of his flock. :ugeek:

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:23 am

These issues don't concern them. They seem to come to a feast, convened on a completely different subject, and together with the next Caesar and in the name of God share what belongs to the destitute.
For centuries they represented themselves as the guardians of morality. After all, few people knew the sacred texts, for example, ordered the rape of virgins, captured during the war, or the fact that many priests engaged in pedophilia, taking to wife little girls or raping boys in the basement of churches.

Return to “Chit Chat”