America’s biggest churches are not affirming LGBT

geoff

Re: America’s biggest churches are not affirming LGBT

Postby geoff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:11 am

Honorary third place at the crooked house in Poland - the architectural masterpiece in Sopot, construction of which was completed in 2004. Surreal appearance corresponds to the interior. The creation of the house of architects was inspired by the work of Polish artist of the late twentieth century by Jan Marcin of Santera, illustrating Andersen's fairy tales. Alas, the life of the gays in Poland are still far from fairy tales. In a country with a strong Catholic tradition, LGBT citizens are under severe social pressure.

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:25 am

I always wanted to be strong, since childhood as I can remember. Sport has always been present in my life anyway. With 12 years I started at home with the equipment that was there. From the age of 16 and to this day I train in the gym. I started back in the 90-ies, then no information on training or places where it would be possible to train almost non-existent. As for influence, it's huge. :?:

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:46 am

i think that this is not right becaue there are many people who are not actually the same like the other . i mean that we all have different level of life and different possibilities. i think that we all need just do that we want to do because we all have the same rights like the other people around us. i think that this is very important just pay attention on this fact of the other people and try to explain them that we all are the same like they are. i think that we all need just protect adn fight for the our rights , because nobody can do it instead of us. i think that this is very important factor and we all need just keep this fact in the mind and share with the other.

markus

Postby markus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 am

Change yourself beyond recognition became my obsession. More than ten years in school, I was an object of ridicule, only because I'm gay. Were not just insults - a few times a day I was bullied, pushed, I had to eat lunch in the toilet, I could not appear in the Playground. Sat in the bus, trying not to cry when everyone was pointing at me: "Look, faggot!

michell

Postby michell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 am

It all started even before I realized I was gay. Everyone thought I was weird because I was feminine, didn't love sports, played all the time with the girls. Not the best impact on me and the fact that workers in Northern cities such as Bolton or Manchester, teachers do not delve into the problems of students, they don't care if someone is hurt. To say I was not with anyone. I hated myself almost as much as the others hated me :D

michell

Postby michell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:32 am

At the age of 16 I started drinking and suddenly found that it turns out drunk people like me. I was very surprised and happy with this. Maybe my peers have matured and stopped being so homophobic? In any case, I know that alcohol makes me loud, confident and sociable person. New I was a welcome guest at any party where alcohol was present. I didn't think about the danger or addiction and could not imagine that drinking would lead to something bad, because I felt so good.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 am

I soon mastered the art of speeches and was ready for almost everything, I was called on various parties. Of the most unpopular student I has turned into the most popular student of the College, and then University.
When I came out at 17 and was sleeping with other guys, I realized that can give the sharpness of their performances, if you add something about sex, and I was not mistaken, people loved it. I came, and people asked, "Well, who did you seduce today?" They wanted new stories.

markus

Postby markus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:38 am

It is easy just not to drink alcohol. It is difficult to accept that without him I will not have the strength to stay cheerful and charming Matt. Without alcohol, I'm alone, useless. But I was wrong. I lost contact with one drinking friend, but other friends have supported me. They even said that now they like me more. There was no more incredible pleasure, but terrible pain also disappeared.

michell

Postby michell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 am

I started seeing a psychologist once a week and I realized that alcohol was a destroyer. I tried to turn himself into another person, but alcohol is not capable of it, it can only give the illusion to change the consciousness for some time. Then you always come back and feel the pain. All my childhood I was depressed, and I couldn't resist the temptation to be better, more beloved, at least for a short time. Suicidal desire to be different.

michell

Postby michell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:41 am

Of course, similar problems have not only gays. I talked to people, and many said they experienced something similar. In particular, women. All the stories that I learned as well as my own story of self-destruction allowed me to write the book "a disappointment" (Nothing But Trouble). So people called me once. This Comedy Thriller where a few characters talk about their imperfection. They decide to fix it myself with the help of alcohol, drugs and promiscuous sex.

Return to “Chit Chat”