For you

Foggy

Re: For you

Postby Foggy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 am

Travelling means a lot for me, because i like to travel and all the time just try to open something posiitve and new. i think that this is very important to get just positive and great impressions from the life and you need just try to open place where you will feel like staying at home and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and positive emotions you will get there for you. Guests may have a rest at a peaceful garden or relax on a nice terrace. Start your day with a full breakfast buffet served each morning. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and car hire. If you travel with a child under 2 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello Sofia Guesthouse is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the center of Sofia. The National Theatre is 800 meters away, while Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is 1 kilometer from the hostel. For guests with cars there is a choice between public parking on site, and private parking at a location nearby, but charges are applicable. I think that this is one of the best places where you wil be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get. i think that this place will change all your life for the better and with the help of this place you will be happy with the positive and great mood you will get there for you all the time .

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:29 am

Friends, Garibaldi Guest House is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Sofia. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Ivan Vazov Theater and Archaeological Museum, and 20 minutes to get to Presidency on foot from the property. Sofia Airport is 7 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the all positive people you will meet. because with the help of the stay there you will get a lot of new and positive emotions and impressions and you will be happy with thepositive rest there. i think that you will be satisfied with the all positive emotions you will get there for you.

Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:40 pm

I like to travel and all the time just try to open something new and positive there and i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the al positive and great impressions and with the positive mood you wll get there for you . i think that you need just pay attention on the stya there and you will be happy during the vacations theree. The hostel features wonderful facilities: lockers, luggage storage, laundry and a well-equipped shared kitchen. Start your day with a daily buffet breakfast served at a dining room. If you want to try local cuisine there are a lot of bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. You can have a rest at one of 2 common lounges.

Milko

Postby Milko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Ivani Guest Rooms offers a wide range of private rooms - Single Rooms for individuals, Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples, Triple Rooms, Quadruple Rooms and Group GuestRooms for group of friends and families. Rooms come with either shared or private bathrooms. The amenities include air-conditioning, a cable TV . i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the time and with th e all positive and great emotions nad impressionsyou will get htere for you. i want you all just pay attention on the staff who is really friedly there and you will open a lot of new and positive moments there for you and for your friends.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Home Hostel Plovdiv is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Plovdiv. Walk for 10 minutes from the hostel and reach Roman Theatre Plovdiv as well as Plovdiv Municipality. International Fair Plovdiv is 1.3 kilometers from the property. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby, but a reservation is needed . i like this place and i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get . i think that with the help of this place you will be impressed with the positive rest and with the time having there at the company of the most friendly people there you will ever meet.

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:50 pm

I like one place and i decided to share it with the all of you and i think that there you will have the best time ever. because this is ne of the newsr places where you will get a lot of posiitve and great emotions and impression and you will be happy and satisfied with the all details this place will bring into your life and there you will be happy with the stay all the time. If you are hungry you can buy products at a mini-market on site and prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area. East Gate Guest Rooms offers Double Rooms for couples and Quadruple Rooms for group of friends and families.

Karl

Postby Karl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Miami Beach. Walk for 10 minutes from the property and find the beach and Lincoln Road District mall. Miami International Airport is 6.8 kilometers away, while Bayfront Park and American Airlines Arena are 8 kilometers from the hostel. i think that there you will be impressed with the atmosphere of happiness you will see there and i think that there you will be happy with the stay and with positive and great impressions this place will bring into your life and i think that there you will get some great feelings bacause you will leave all your problems there and you will stay happy.

jonm

Postby jonm » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:28 pm

WE all like to open something new and benefitiqal for the all of us and i think that there are nany new places where you will get some positive and gerat emotions and impressions and where you will be happy with the time and with the positive rest having for you . i think that you need just try to open place where you will feel like staying at home and where you will be happy. Relaxation areas include a nice terrace and a shared lounge with a TV. Guests can make use of a fully-equipped shared kitchen with a dining table, a dishwasher, a microwave and a coffee machine. Ironing facilities are available for all guests. Leave your bags at luggage storage and discover the city .

Tally

Postby Tally » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

BE Coimbra Hostels is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of the city center. It will take you 3 minutes to get to central bus stops and train stations and 15 minutes to get to anta Cruz Park, the Old Cathedral of Coimbra and the Botanical Gardens on foot from the property. For guests with cars there is private parking at a location nearby. i want you all just pay attention on the posititve and great emotions and impressions you will get there for you during the time having and there you will be happy with the all positive emotions this place will bring into your life and you will be happy with the all positive impressions this place will bring to the all of you.

Return to “Chit Chat”