For you

Paulin

For you

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 am

My dear comreades, https://gayweekends.com/en/object/ba-big-adventure/ friends, i want to pay your attention on this placce and i hope that you will like it , beecause there you will get some positive and gerat emotions all the time for you adn you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great impressions you will get. i think that this is place of the dream and you will be happy with the time and with the stay there . Here you will find some relaxation areas, which include a shared lounge with a TV and a nice terrace. BA Big Adventure offers facilities for disabled guests. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area.

Foggy

Re: For you

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:31 am

1 River Central Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Makati. Walk for just 5 minutes from the hostel and find the Powerplant Mall. By car you may reach Shopping and dining options at Greenbelt or Glorietta in 10 minutes and the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in 30 minutes from the property. i think that this is one of the greatest places where i have ever been, bedause there all your dreas will come true and there you will get new opening and spend some time in the positive company of the all your best friends who all the time just stay there, too. because this is one of the most viisited place i recommend it for you all .

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:51 am

Hostel Alex is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the center of Sofia. Walk for 20 minutes from the hostel and find Lions' Bridge. Presidency and Council of Ministers Building are 800 meters away, while Archaeological Museum is 900 meters from the property. If you travel by car, there is private parking at a location nearby. friends i like this place because of the surrounding area. because this si place in the heart of the beautiful nature and i think that there you will get some positive and great emotions and impressions during the time having. here you will get fresh air every day and you will have possibility to improve your health during the rest.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Hôtel Ozz by Happyculture is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the city center of Nice. It will take you 2 minutes to get to Nice-Ville Train Station and 15 minutes to get to the beach on foot from the hostel. Promenade des Anglais is 800 meters away, while Nice Opéra is 1.2 kilometers from the property. i like this place because there all my dreas will come true and witht he help of this place you all the time will get something benefitial and new for you and you will be happy and impressed with the all positive emotions you will get there. i think that yuo need just pay attention on the all positive and great impressions you will feel there with the stay.

Milko

Postby Milko » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 pm

This is very important to have the time with the all your friends and relatives and i think that you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i think that you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions and with the positive mood there. i hope that you will like this place and you will have the best time there for you. Reception works 24 hours and offers tourist information. The property features a sauna, steam room, weight-lifting and cardiovascular equipment and 2 indoor swimming pools. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city.

Karl

Postby Karl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:28 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/alban ... lodge-yha/ i recommend you all just pay attention on the all posiite and great people you will meet there and with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the positive rest you will get there for you. i think that this place you will bring a lot of great and new possibilities into your life and you will be happy there with the stay and with the all positive emotions. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Start your day with free basic breakfast served at the hostel every day. Guests who travel on a budget may cook different dishes at a fully-equipped shared kitchen.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Sometimes when i feel myself relly bad i just try to go omewhere to have the time and positive mood and emotions. i think that this is one of the best ways to feel better. because with the stay at the place where you will be surrounded by positive and great people you will feel rally better every day. i want you all pay attention on the place where outdoors you can find BBQ facilities. Laundry facilities are available for all guests. Billiards nights are held on weekends. Albany Backpackers offers dormitory rooms for 3 and 4 persons. The amenities include air-conditioning and bunk beds. Dormitories come with shared bathrooms with showers.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:46 pm

I think that there are many new and impressive places for the all of us to have the time there and with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the time and eith the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that this place will change all your life for the better and you will be satisfied with the positive emotions you will get. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen with an electric kettle where you can prepare meals and snacks. A safety deposit box is available for your valuables. If you like to spend time outdoors you may relax and breathe fresh air at a peaceful garden.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:09 am

There are many new and positive places where you will have the time and positive emotions and impressions and i think tht with the help of the stay there you will be happy with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you. i think that there you will be satisfied with the great time and with the all positive emotions you will get. Because if you are hungry during the day, you can prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen or eat out at one of restaurants, pubs and cafes located close at hand. 24-hour reception offers travel information and free maps. Guests may chat with each other and have a rest at a shared lounge.

Tally

Postby Tally » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:00 am

The Bowery House is a gay-friendly hostel situated in New York. Walk for 2 minutes from the property and find the Bowery subway station. Empire State Building is 3 kilometers away, while Grand Central Station is 3.6 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. I think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there. I want you all just try to get something new there for oyu , because this place will bring some positive and great emotions and imprssions to the all of us and you will be happy with the time and with the great mood you will get there.

Return to “Chit Chat”