For you

George86

Re: For you

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 am

Yeah right you are, not bad place for visitors. Somewhere I hanged out there with friends. And I can admit that this is a very artistic place and, i suppose, as a consequence of the latter it does have the same kind of guests staying there) Or perhaps that was just our luck that we did manage to stay in the time when the hostel was full of different artists. .We were there with a band of musicians and several painters so as you can understand the time that was spent in the common room was really creative and fun. So it is of course your choice but I can recommend you this spot

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:38 am

i know that travelling can bring some positive and great impressions to the all of us . with the help of it we all have possibiity just open something new and interesting adn you will get a lot of positive and great emotions for you there. i think that you all need just try it and you will be happy with the time you will get there for you all. Here outdoors you may also find a peaceful garden, where you can have a rest from the city fuss. Harlem YMCA offers Standard Rooms, Standard Single Rooms and Deluxe Rooms. Some rooms go with bunk beds. The amenities include air conditioning and a refrigerator. Rooms have shared bathrooms with a shower.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:22 am

I hope that you all know that there are many gay -friendly places at the our area and you need not more visit common places were you will be followed by the other people who want to laugh and make the damage for you . i want to share one place where you will see just positive and happy people who have the time and positive rest there with the all his friends. 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available. Relaxation areas include a shared lounge with a TV and a nice garden with BBQ facilities. Guests who travel with a child under 16 years don’t have to pay for a kid, if the child stays using existing beds.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:43 am

Arandú Hostal is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Asuncion city center. Walk for 30 minutes from the hostel and find the Government Palace. The Mud Museum is 5 kilometers away, while Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 18 kilometers from the property. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby. I want you all just pay attention on the time and positive emotions you will gvet there for you and i hope that with the help of the stay there you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great emotions and impressions yuo will get. i hope that this place will bring something new to the all of you there.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:08 pm

I think that there are many new and comfortable places for the gay peope to have the time. i want you all just pay attention on the all positive and great emotions there. i want you all pay attention on the all posiitve and great emotions there. i hope that you will be happy with the all positive and grerat emotions you will get there . Bed linen and towels are included. Hostal Que Tal offers a great choice of private rooms – Single Rooms, Double Rooms, Triple Rooms and Quadruple Rooms. The amenities include heating, fan, hairdryer and tea or coffee machine. Rooms come with en suite or shared bathrooms. Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:26 pm

B&B Sesame Inn is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dubrovnik. It will take you 3 minutes to get to the Old Town and the beach and 5 minutes to get to Gradac Park on foot from the hostel. Dubrovnik Airport is 16 kilometers away. If you travel by car, there is public parking at a location nearby. i like to have the time and positive emotions and impressions and there you will open something new and positive there for you. i hope that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the posiive and great mood you will get there . i want you all just pay attention on the positive and great emotions you will have there all the time.

Milko

Postby Milko » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Hostel Folks is a gay-friendly hostel situated on the Obchodna Street in the center of Bratislava city. Walk for 30 minutes from the property and reach Bratislava Castle. UFO Observation Deck is 1.1 kilometers away, while Bratislava Airport is 7 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i recommend you all just payattention on the stay and positive rest having there. i think that with the help of this place you will open something new andbenefitial for you and you will be really impressed with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that there you will be happy and impressed with the all positive emotions.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:54 pm

There are many different places which i want to visit and i want to stay there because all my friends recommended it for me. i think that there are many great thigs which i can try and there i find some relaxation after the borring year spending at the working place. i think that there you will be satisfied too, let us thavel there together? If you travel by car, there is free public parking nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. You can relax after a long day of sightseeing at a shared lounge with a TV and a seating area. There is also a comfy terrace with a great view. At a well-equipped shared kitchen you can find a dining table, a coffee machine.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 pm

The Sono Chicago is a gay-friendly hostel situated in The Old Town neighborhood of Chicago. By car you can get to O'hare and Midway International Airports in 30 minutes from the property. Lincoln Park Zoo is 1.2 kilometers from the hostel, while the Magnificent Mile is 2 kilometers away. this is very important to find some free time to go there and have unforgotable time there for you. i think that with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get and you will be satisfied with the time and with the great mood having for you. i hope that yuo will go there for the couple of days.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:53 pm

1940 Luxury B&B is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Sanya. Luhuitou Park and TianyaHaijiao Tourist Area are 10 kilometers away, while Nanshan Temple is 27 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. If you hang out at the hostel, you can play billiards and get a lot of other things for free there. i think that this is very great and comfortable place if to compare with the other places in the area adn ther eoyu will get the best time fro you . because times fly there and you see the great atmosphere and modern interier which you will like and where you will like to have the time.

Return to “Chit Chat”